AstralProjection

Expert investigates 10-year-old’s reincarnation claims

8 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, AstralProjection said:

What nobody here believes in reincarnation?

beliefs are helpless

unborn Truth

If it is, it probably doesn't work in the way it is usually described. 

3 hours ago, ajasatya said:

beliefs are helpless

Your drowning in beliefs, your whole world is constructed with beliefs. You can't escape it. Even the Buddha had beliefs. He just wasn't moralizing about it. I think your belief that beliefs are helpless is just a easy path away from discovering the truths of the universe. Part of the path to enlightenment is gaining discernment of the truth. Discernment is not something your born with and it's not something that you can gain just by meditating. It has to be cultivated through trial and error and reason.

@AstralProjection there is nothing wrong about believing that the lamp will light when i turn on the switch. someday it may not, though.

what i'm saying is that beliefs are helpless when we're after deeper truths. believing in reincarnation can be useful if it brings some sense of meaning to your life, but that's certainly not for me.

with enlightenment, the whole puzzle of "reincarnation" and "heaven or hell" fades away.

"reincarnation" is both right and wrong. it's right because True Nature experiences Itself through form eternally. it's wrong because individuality is an experience, not a "thing" that carries on. if you want to understand reincarnation, ask yourself: "what dies?" and "what is born?". contemplate those questions for a few years.

"heaven or hell" is both right and wrong. it's right because actions have consequences that transcend the lifetime of a single human being. it's wrong because all karma arise and then fade away just like the waves on the sea grow and then crumble, thus both of what we call "good karma" and "bad karma" are impermanent.

it will sound very messy unless you get a clear and deep understanding of what Spirit is. it had been a long time since i hadn't watched a single video from leo, but i watched his video about Teotl and i was astonished by its level of depth and integrity.

unborn Truth

If reincarnation is real, than EGO is the way to go. But maybe is just a belief system as any other. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.