EvilAngel

Teal Swan

19 posts in this topic

She doesn't seem like a very confident person and it's hard to take spiritual guidance from someone like that. Like, even if what she says is true, the way she says it stops me from taking it seriously. 

Ive tried to have good regard for Teal Swan but I cannot.

I dont think she is anywhere near awakened on these subjects. An intellectual telling of the audience of basic ideas, but thats it.

She is georgeous on the eye.

As you have said, yes, not confident in who she is.

Cant take her seriously because the words she says sound so recycled spiritual jargon anyone can dig up but she credits it as her own ideas.

Similar to that Aaron Doughty guy and Benhino guy. Id put them all in the same box of toys; they are cashing in and exploiting the brains of people hungry for love.

Leo is at least his own element.

Cult following again and again.

ITS A TRAP! Don’t take any of it as truth for yourself. Always reflect and directly verify on knowledge accumulated from others. It can be quite revealing to yourself to simply notice how and why you are seeing Teal Swan in a certain way. LEARN FROM YOUR JUDGEMENTS ;) 

I actually see her as quite confident. Love her beauty and openness as well as her juicy insights in psychology 

if she don’t vibe with you stop watching her shit for a while...find someone else 

Muu! 

Doesn't she think she's an alien or something? If so, that should be a red flag right there.

I don't wanna be a buzzkill in any way before you guys get all worked up again about her, but there already was a major thread about her some time ago, so I don't really think we need to repeat this once more. But whatever...

Edited by DocHoliday
Reason for edit: typos and stuff

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

The noobs commenting the unknown, hilarious. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I dont know her spiritual videos but I learned quite a bit from her videos where she goes into relationships, masculinity and femininity.

Remember, you can learn something from anyone.

5 minutes ago, universe said:

Remember, you can learn something from anyone

THIS. Everyone is YOU! 

Teal Swan actually opened me to this work. I used to be strictly scientifically minded until I came upon her videos. She's wonderful if you watch from a distance and follow with self-inquiry. If you wrap yourself in only her teachings, you'll be pulled into an ideology. Same with Leo. 

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all."

-Aristotle 

I think some of the negative comments and commentary towards her has affected her confidence, in the past two, or three, years. I still like her.....as a spiritual teacher. I don't hate her, but I wouldn't trust her too much if she was in my perimeter!

I do notice that she was more confident in her early videos. I do see a shift, and a change, but I also hope she learns from her mistakes and does spirituality in a more honest way. She has a life and reputation to protect, so I don't expect her to be blunt about everything. But she could do with a shift in her energy, selfishness (I intuitively feel her strong ego), and come off less manipulative.      

She's great for learning, but she doesn't come off trustworthy or honest. Just my two cents.

If you dont connect with her is because you arent in the same vibration level, you must ascend first, go vegan and meditate more!!

Edited by Moreira

@EvilAngel

And we can trust anonymous people on forums!

Wake up! No guidance will get you where you want to go.

Only you.

On 3/8/2019 at 4:09 PM, universe said:

Remember, you can learn something from anyone.

That may be true, but it's important to choose your sources wisely. Otherwise you just spend a lot of time debunking everything they teach.

40 minutes ago, Breathe said:

That may be true, but it's important to choose your sources wisely. Otherwise you just spend a lot of time debunking everything they teach.

Implying there is a "you" that is choosing between good and bad grapes, eh?

I like your way of thinking, pretty rebellious!

@universe There may be no me and choice may be an illusion, but wise choices come in handy from time to time.

I have learnt quite a lot from her - she does have good insights in shadow work which has become my priority and she is usually quite open about her own shadow (at least the part she's aware of :)). I was a bit judgemental at first (maybe indeed not a vibrational match ;)) but I do like what she has to share. I am not able to verify everything and I leave that part for another time, maybe. I try to watch other teachers as well to have a bigger picture and decide myself what works for me at the moment. Since I have no way of checking her life story I choose to believe unless proven otherwise since it does not affect my life directly and might be more loving for her (at least that's how it feels). I find some of her videos quite complex and deep on psychological level at least.

We don't have to look at anyone's ego. The point of all this is for learning. All the fucking universe. Let them be, just take what you need to learn. Everyone is unique and can teach anyone anything, and there is no exception in that! 

There is an amount of jelousy and competition involved when looking at teachers' inside life and personalities. No one is perfect, you are not either. At least they got up there, not sitting here backbiting them like you are their ex lover or something.