Highest

Weed - God saw trough my eyes.

26 posts in this topic

Smoked some very strong weed (green) and gradually I felt my awareness shifting and suddenly in an instant God SAW through my eyes and I was fully conscious that it was God. It became my eyes, my visual field. had no control whatsoever. It happened in an instant, lasted about 2-3 seconds. But it was the real actual GOD. Just those 2-3 seconds was so powerful that I can say it was my nr 1 non-dual experience.

I am now, after this experience, fully conscious that I and everyone is GOD. And that God exists

@Highest Dammit weed just makes me paranoid as hell these days and I can't do anything spiritual on it. I smoked too much for too long I think. This is awesome though dude! :) 

@Highest Yea it feels as if God is looking throught your eyes.  know exactly what your talking about. Call it "God's Eyes". All separation between the "outside" and "inside" worlds collapse into one and the entire universe becomes your home. It would happen once in a while around age 4 - 5. Then it became lost for years but I never forgot about it. Years later it started happening again and it was like "hello old friend".:)

@Highest how HIGH were you ? :P

lame puns aside... i thought you were already at the "final" step and done...

is this just the description of what you are currently experiencing?

52 minutes ago, Highest said:

I am now, after this experience, fully conscious that I and everyone is GOD. And that God exists

was this not your living view prior to this as well... for the last few days + ?

it just got reconfirmed?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Wisebaxter Yeah, it’s awesome but I cannot describe the feeling of that moment. It was out of this world. 

@cetus56 Yes my friend. No seperation. Just God looking through my eyes and being totally aware and conscious It is God.

@SoonHei Yes I was already conscious that I am God, but this 2-3 seconds experience made me FULLY aware and conscious that I am God. The fact that I was conscious that I am God and that there exists no ‘’I’’ was very important, otherwise I wouldn’t have had this experience for sure.

@cetus56 I’m happy that you had similar experience. It’s not easy to hold on to such a powerful experience like this. But it can never be forgotton indeed, never.

20 minutes ago, Highest said:

It’s not easy to hold on to such a powerful experience like this.

@Highest Was thinking the same thing here too. Found this on that very subject.

@cetus56 Cool ? I don’t have time right now to watch that video, but maybe later ?

2 hours ago, Highest said:

Smoked some very strong weed (green) and gradually I felt my awareness shifting and suddenly in an instant God SAW through my eyes and I was fully conscious that it was God. It became my eyes, my visual field. had no control whatsoever. It happened in an instant, lasted about 2-3 seconds. But it was the real actual GOD. Just those 2-3 seconds was so powerful that I can say it was my nr 1 non-dual experience.

@Highest I have to be fucking careful with drugs (I've found) because of my mental health. But I find that if I meditate with kryia, then self enquiry then vepaasana for about 1.25 hours and smoke grass straight after I'm done it raises my consciousness.

Truth be told I don't really know the word "consciousness" actually means. All I know is, God has revealed to me that the techniques work, and I don't need to understand how it works. I'm finding the truth and that's it. But I find the feelings I get when I've just meditated, when I smoke up

@cetus56 So you agree that the statement ‘’I am God’’ is Truth, actuality and reality?

Great work. Thanks for sharing. 

2 hours ago, Highest said:

@cetus56 So you agree that the statement ‘’I am God’’ is Truth, actuality and reality?

^_^...

8 hours ago, cetus56 said:

To moderators.

This guy pays attention how important is concentration.  So here should be 'featured' topic. This is a second pointing.

@Highest I had a similar intense experience on a space cake in Amsterdam. This happened about a month after smoking toad venom (Bufo Alvarius), which probably potentiated the cake for me.

Have you broken through on other psychedelics before this?

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

@legendary Awesome ?

I only smoke weed and 1g mushrooms about 3 years back. just saw everything was energy and alive, no real breaktrough.

16 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Great share. Shinzen is such an underrated teacher.

Nice delusion :D 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Not delusion, it was Truth and Actuality. I am God is Truth and actuality. If you had this experience you would have known and become conscious of all I said above. 

If you think I’m delusional, you are still unconscious.