Sempiternity

Mooji just exposed as a abusuve cult leader?

197 posts in this topic

@Hermetics Dude, chill.

This is not how conscious people post.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Hermetics said:

@Esoteric out of all PEOPLE im fucking surprised you're sticking up for this FUCKING bullshit AND your name is  "esoteric" >?? are you fucking kidding me?  

LET Me ask you something.   WTFFF are you doing still LISTENING TO NEO ADVAITA SHIT??? ITS FUCKING EXOTERIC!  AREN'T YOU INTO FUCKING ESOTERICS??? THAT'S LIKE LITTLE LEAGUE TO FUCKING MAJOR LEAGUES.   BUT you want to play in the fucking little league??? STOP wasting time with this fucking bullshit! 

It's time to release some tension ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Hermetics said:

@Esoteric out of all PEOPLE im fucking surprised you're sticking up for this FUCKING bullshit AND your name is  "esoteric" >?? are you fucking kidding me?  

LET Me ask you something.   WTFFF are you doing still LISTENING TO NEO ADVAITA SHIT??? ITS FUCKING EXOTERIC!  AREN'T YOU INTO FUCKING ESOTERICS??? THAT'S LIKE LITTLE LEAGUE TO FUCKING MAJOR LEAGUES.   BUT you want to play in the fucking little league??? STOP wasting time with this fucking bullshit! 

@Hermetics Esoteric was actually a metal band I used to like in my teens lol. I like the name.

Anyway, I see that you are suffering much right now. I know how it feels to have that whirlwind of anger in you that you can't accept. Sending love to you.

Well now you know what esoteric means.  So "GET TO WORK" and DIG FUCKING DEEPER.  Don't say I never gave anything to you. 

Edited by Hermetics

@Fishy Yeah lineage is irrelevant lmao.

@Hermetics You might be right about some of the people here being retarded in their views about Mooji, but if they are retarded, accept they are retarded. (Not that I follow my own advice perfectly). Few things are more infuriating than watching a cult a leader so I have great sympathy for what you're saying.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I don't put faith in spiritual leaders and I would advise others not to do so either

Sorry for the rant.  I get slightly passionate. A spiritual leader no no @calibrate. But a shamanic guide with the most pragmatic experience is a yes yes.  I'm not conscious conscious @Leo Gura#processinthemaking.   I Just saw your message.

Pragmatic shaman/mystic whatever you want to call it, a being of true higher consciousness:

• Can astral project
  • lose their human form(lower ego and  its limitations)
  • lucid dream at will
  • Is his/her fully realized self (dreaming body) through shadow work and dreaming practices of the unconscious mind
  • can enter other dreaming dimensions  
  • Fully mastered their emotional/mental/physical faculties
  • Can see energy directly
  • Doesn't care for worship and only cares for practical growth.  
  • Doesn't waste time beating around the bush with riddles and cares little for theory. Gets straight to the point.
  • answers what he/she fully knows with their experiences/wisdom, if they can't answer that question for you, they'll let you know.

Of course these are rare gems. 

Fake ones: 

• Has no understanding of natural law aka Hermetic Principles from the Corpus Hermeticum or Kybalion  (Nature's laws which we can clearly see through its atomic, molecular, and geometrical esoteric blueprints(star of david, sacred geometry etc..). 
  • New age gurus are vague in their abstract new age theories or some try to use basic modern science, (this will be a day for another post by me which I'm writing an article about exposing frauds).  

4b0918de8c94f2c46483c56a23af9300.jpg

as-above-so-below-as-within-so-without-the-universe-24473787.png

Edited by Hermetics

3 hours ago, Hermetics said:

Here's some more vids on mooji Bs.  Wake up Everyone! I use to Fall for this shit all the time!  I use to religiously watch mooji videos on the playlist, even while I was sleeping. Luckily his Bs stopped working ages ago.  Never too late for you!

@Hermetics Seems like your still in it. 

6 hours ago, Hermetics said:

Sorry for the rant.  I get slightly passionate. A spiritual leader no no @calibrate. But a shamanic guide with the most pragmatic experience is a yes yes.  I'm not conscious conscious @Leo Gura#processinthemaking.   I Just saw your message.

Pragmatic shaman/mystic whatever you want to call it, a being of true higher consciousness:

• Can astral project
  • lose their human form(lower ego and  its limitations)
  • lucid dream at will
  • Is his/her fully realized self (dreaming body) through shadow work and dreaming practices of the unconscious mind
  • can enter other dreaming dimensions  
  • Fully mastered their emotional/mental/physical faculties
  • Can see energy directly
  • Doesn't care for worship and only cares for practical growth.  
  • Doesn't waste time beating around the bush with riddles and cares little for theory. Gets straight to the point.
  • answers what he/she fully knows with their experiences/wisdom, if they can't answer that question for you, they'll let you know.

Of course these are rare gems. 

Fake ones: 

• Has no understanding of natural law aka Hermetic Principles from the Corpus Hermeticum or Kybalion  (Nature's laws which we can clearly see through its atomic, molecular, and geometrical esoteric blueprints(star of david, sacred geometry etc..). 
  • New age gurus are vague in their abstract new age theories or some try to use basic modern science, (this will be a day for another post by me which I'm writing an article about exposing frauds).  

4b0918de8c94f2c46483c56a23af9300.jpg

as-above-so-below-as-within-so-without-the-universe-24473787.png

You've replaced Mooji with this.

It's not a person, but it's still something you believe in.

Drop everything you think you know, that's the only way you really are going to realize what is the Truth.

God is love

And God in them

I replaced mooji with ancient universal concepts that are proven through nature.  That's THE difference, since I have to explain it to you. 

Something I believe in? What are you talking about. These are facts straight in your face! I believe in Proof, you don't?

It doesn't get any more factual than this! 

What, you don't believe your eyes see now? is nature lying? 

All you need to do is look at the images.  It has Nothing to do with belief.  you can either accept it or just live in cognitive dissonance. 

Are you even looking at images which express the hermetic laws through nature? What more proof do you need other than the visual proof in front of you? Unless you're one of those "nothing is real" type of people...nothing exists.. @Shin

"Drop everything you think you know, that's the only way you really are going to realize what is the Truth." 

Sorry but that sounds more like new age vague trying to act wise and cryptic bullshit, but completely clueless to me, no offense. 

Edited by Hermetics

No one said I'm special not even me.  But I'm glad you think that You think I assume so. 

Humbleness is for the dumb and weak.  So keep going.  You're embarrassed, then that's your problem and your own personal issues. I'm not here for your comfort zone. 

Telling me what "shamanism is and isn't" doesn't make you an authority on the matter. Why? because You haven't given your 2 cents. 

All you're saying "that's not what shamanism" is.  Why don't you enlighten us instead of saying "oh thats not shamanism" clearly you lack the knowledge or you would have explained it to us.  

There isn't a need to expose others? why so we keep sheeple moving along the herd? Great Logic!  People Like  me who fell victim for this in the past.  Moving along now. 

Are you an advocator of this these type of people? Because this is exactly what mooji and other fake gurus are. The equivalent

asdfsdffdf.png

Edited by Hermetics

15 minutes ago, Hermetics said:

I replaced mooji with ancient universal concepts that are proven through nature.  That's THE difference, since I have to explain it to you. 

Something I believe in? What are you talking about. These are facts straight in your face! I believe in Proof, you don't?

It doesn't get any more factual than this! 

What, you don't believe your eyes see now? is nature lying? 

All you need to do is look at the images.  It has Nothing to do with belief.  you can either accept it or just live in cognitive dissonance. 

Are you even looking at images which express the hermetic laws through nature? What more proof do you need other than the visual proof in front of you? Unless you're one of those "nothing is real" type of people...nothing exists.. @Shin

"Drop everything you think you know, that's the only way you really are going to realize what is the Truth." 

Sorry but that sounds more like new age vague trying to act wise and cryptic bullshit, but completely clueless to me, no offense. 

If you experienced all of what you're citing directly, ok that's great :)

Otherwise, it's just beliefs, not different than any cults, religions or military brain washing.

God is love

And God in them

@Girzo Or Adyashanti..  "That map didn't get me anywhere. Give me another map"

@GirzoI don't listen to any neo advaita or any advaita stuff anymore.  I use to listen to Rupert Spira as well as James schwartz and all those advaita teachers.  

@Shinthe proof doesn't get any better than scientific evidence of the hermetic principles.  it's Not a belief LOL.  Tell me when did mooji prove his abstract theories through nature? Hmmm never.  Or give One pragmatic example.  None.  These gurus speak in vague tongue.  

You're one of those even presented with factual evidence, still denies the world or think this is dream world.  Or whatever looney theory they can conjure up.  What More proof do you need?

Edited by Hermetics

3 minutes ago, Hermetics said:

@GirzoI don't listen to any neo advaita or any advaita stuff anymore.  I use to listen to Rupert Spira as well as James schwartz and all those advaita teachers.  

@Shinthe proof doesn't get any better than scientific evidence of the hermetic principles.  it's Not a belief LOL.  Tell me when did mooji prove his abstract theories through nature? Hmmm never.  Or give One pragmatic example.  None.  These gurus speak in vague tongue.  

You're one of those even presented with factual evidence, still denies the world or think this is dream world.  Or whatever looney theory they can conjure up.  What More proof do you need?

Everything you don't experience directly is a belief.

Doesn't matter who said what, or old it is, or whatever other qualities the source has.

God is love

And God in them

what does "experience" have to do with natural Law or empirical evidence of nature's expressions? Nothing!  So Your statement has no significance to what  I've stated. Sorry it's like trying to teach math to a fish. 

Some people will never get it, even if you tell them 1+1 = 2, they'll turn around and say 1+1 = blue.   Cognitive dissonance is strong.  

Do you believe there are atoms? @Shindo you think we live on a flat earth?   Do you believe that energy exists?  Do you think nature exists or we're all hallucinating the world? 

Edited by Hermetics

1 minute ago, Hermetics said:

what does "experience" have to do with natural Law or empirical evidence? Nothing!  So Your statement has no significance to what i'm saying.  Sorry it's like trying to teach math to a fish.  Some people will never get it, even if you tell them 1+1 = 2, they'll turn around and say 1+1 = blue.   Cognitive dissonance is strong.  

Now that you've mentioned a colour (blue) this will morph into a dialogue about Spiral Dynamics :D

And in terms of recent posts, where it gets tricky is trying to create a clear distinction between direct experience and beliefs, because most "direct" experiences will still be filtered through a belief system! Crazy mind fuckery. 

I never said I was, but for some reason you assume to think I am and you keep assuming so.  Again YOU failed to tell us what shamanism is.  That's your definition of "shamanism".

You sound like one of those new age lightworkers FREE love and hippies! You remind me of one of ranjeeshe's followers.  lol@your vague definition of shamanism.  Thanks for the laugh  

Edited by Hermetics