Sempiternity

Mooji just exposed as a abusuve cult leader?

197 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Shin As time goes on I'm moving more and more into the 'Shin' camp on various matters. I appreciate your sense of humour too, very playful and I like the way you use it to deliver powerful messages. 

One of my favorite parts of the forum is observing people expand their consciousness. It can be really amazing.

3 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

We are each other's gurus, guiding one another back into unity.  

Nice imagery. That is a great orientation to have. :x

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

One of my favorite parts of the forum is observing people expand their consciousness. It can be really amazing.

@SerotoninluvYeah you must notice that even more so as a Moderator, watching people evolve. When I first joined I judged some of the people on here as a bit egoic and petit and I left for a while, but since I've come back and I've been working really hard on expanding my consciousness I've seen nothing but love and kindness. So I think my initial assumption was just a projection of where I was at. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

2 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@SerotoninluvYeah you must notice that even more so as a Moderator, watching people evolve. When I first joined I judged some of the people on here as a bit egoic and petit and I left for a while, but since I've come back and I've been working really hard on expanding my consciousness I've seen nothing but love and kindness. So I think my initial assumption was just a projection of where I was at. 

So many people have grown on here it's amazing.  It's easy to say the Forum is a distraction, but if used right it can be an amazing tool for personal development work.  Being able to interact with people makes all the difference versus sitting alone and reading some self-help book, which is good too, don't get me wrong.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, winterknight said:

Sometimes people need some tough love. Historically, masters and sages could be much, MUCH harsher than that.

Bring out the keisaku in Zen ;) 

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So many people have grown on here it's amazing.  It's easy to say the Forum is a distraction, but if used right it can be an amazing tool for personal development work.  Being able to interact with people makes all the difference versus sitting alone and reading some self-help book, which is good too, don't get me wrong.

@Joseph Maynor Yeah if you get a good balance between using the forum and doing the work it's fantastic. Apparently having spiritual discussions can help open your root chakra as well as it helps you remove the veil of illusion and understand reality, keeping you grounded.  

14 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Joseph Maynor Yeah if you get a good balance between using the forum and doing the work it's fantastic. Apparently having spiritual discussions can help open your root chakra as well as it helps you remove the veil of illusion and understand reality, keeping you grounded.  

I can't tell you how much being exposed to so many different perspectives on Enlightenment has benefited my own Path.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

52 minutes ago, zambize said:

That's my boyfriend, back off bitch 

Still no BRO.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

16 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I can't tell you how much being exposed to so many different perspectives on Enlightenment has benefited my own Path.

@Joseph Maynor Yeah man, the more open your mind is the more magical and awe-inducing life becomes. You also realise how all of these perspectives are pointing towards the same thing. Then you see the same patterns everywhere, in the things people say, in the things you see when you're out and about. I see no many signs. Your consciousness becomes tuned into that frequency, so to speak. 

28 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Shin @zambize Was Zambize too big for you? Maybe Mooji could have helped loosen you up first. 

I don't know if I have the patience to wait for weeks to finally get at the end of the waiting line.

I prefer my men virgin anyway ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Here's a video of mooji with his perfect english.  Why would someone at a young age with perfect english now has trouble with english when he gets older?  "things that make you go hmmmm.  I"m sorry to say but he's a complete fraud and this video completely proves it.  A man putting on this eastern type of jamaican type of accent to see more like an eastern "mystical buddha" fake fake fake

Edited by Hermetics

5 minutes ago, Hermetics said:

Here's a video of mooji with his perfect english.  Why would someone at a young age with perfect english now has trouble with english when he gets older?  "things that make you go hmmmm.  I"m sorry to say but he's a complete fraud and this video completely proves it.  A man putting on this eastern type of jamaican type of accent to see more like an eastern "mystical buddha" fake fake fake

That doesn't prove much, my mum grew up in Nigeria but lived in London from 18 to 30 something and can put on the most proper English accent you've ever heard, but her normal speaking voice around friends and family is the most Nigerian accent you've ever heard. If she was on TV she'd definitely talk like mooji in the above video. Most people who have experiences growing up in different places can at least put on the accents when needed 

@Hermetics First of all, he has no trouble with English whatsoever. Show me where he struggles with it? Just because you have an accent doesn't mean you struggle with the language. Your example is very poor.

Second of all, Mooji speaks with authenticity and authority. 

No matter what you believe he has done. No matter what you think about the dangers of devotion. If you look at that video and see someone who is faking it then get to fucking work.

All those who emit the most Light will be targeted by those who dwell in the Darkness. Its simply an ego-defense mechanism.

If you are consumed by the Ego you won't notice the Light within yourself so you will naturally and unconsciously target those who represent the Light within you and the Ego targets them because it cannot differentiate between your Light/Truth/True-Nature and Theirs as Light only has one face, one eternal energy signature.

It is upset and hurt you left it all alone in the darkness.

Like i said, its a simple defense mechanism indicating you need much more work on your self because if you were truly awakened to your true nature, you wouldn't need anything other than your own sight to know who is genuine and who is not because you see right through everything and know and feel from directness of being itself.

I honestly see more genuine energy from people like Mooji and Eckhart than Sadhguru for example.

Learn to "see" and "feel" with true sight and awareness.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, pluto said:

I honestly see more genuine energy from people like Mooji and Eckhart than Sadhguru for example.

I agree

On 7-3-2019 at 6:29 AM, Jed Vassallo said:

was very heartbreaking and disappointing for me to read

You might want to contemplate on why it was so disappointing/heartbreaking for you.

I should probably confess now, my real accent is Nigerian ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I should probably confess now, my real accent is Nigerian ;)

@Leo Gura I would love for you to make a video on that accent! lol 

that would be a true gift to us!

@Keyhole He already has. Go to 12:54

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎18 at 5:06 AM, Esoteric said:

@Hermetics First of all, he has no trouble with English whatsoever. Show me where he struggles with it? Just because you have an accent doesn't mean you struggle with the language. Your example is very poor.

Second of all, Mooji speaks with authenticity and authority. 

No matter what you believe he has done. No matter what you think about the dangers of devotion. If you look at that video and see someone who is faking it then get to fucking work.

At the 3:18 mark...  That shit's messed up.

Having seen what the manipulative media did to my beloved Osho with the gross documentary talking shit about him... I can expect everything

when somebody is awakening society the media ruled by the elites will finish him, or will be found dead in (extrange circumstances).

The same happended to whom exposed pedo-circles (Avicii, michael jackson, paul walker).  Or exposed secret societies (Kevin Spacey).>Also its very common to be judged by a plot of sexual assault.

Edited by Moreira