Sempiternity

Mooji just exposed as a abusuve cult leader?

197 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

**Wanted**

Three young disciples to help dress and undress Leo daily during his 30 days meditation retreat.  

Anyone? xD

If it's paid, literally sign me up

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

**Wanted**

Three young disciples to help dress and undress Leo daily during his 30 days meditation retreat.  

Anyone? xD

You forgot the «only female with e cup, below 25 years old»

Otherwise no one will take this seriously ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Paid with divine presence, not impure money young padawan.

I'm still going to need to pay the therapist when his holy presence doesn't fill me enough to cover up my depression (or fills me too much depending on perspective of course)

Edited by zambize

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Bow down and kiss my feets,

Miscreants ?

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Bow down and kiss my feets,

Miscreants ?

@Shin You're too good at this. Is that you Mooji? 

Edited by Wisebaxter

1 minute ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Shin You're too good at this. Is that you Mooji? 

No Mooji is in the back fucking my 3rd wife, we share our sl… sweet lover during our hard and long day at "work". B|

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

No Mooji is in the back fucking my 3rd wife, we share our sl… sweet lover during our hard and long day at "work". B|

xDxDxD I bet she yells out in praise when Mooji feeds her his tremendous girth

7 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

xDxDxD I bet she yells out in praise when Mooji feeds her his tremendous girth

I don't know, and I don't care.

After this I will ask Mooji to coerce another hot and stupid devotee to fuck with me or I'll blackmail him for every disgusting thing he sais he did to all those poor sex slave, I mean devotee, I mean free worker, I mean sweet ladies who will awaken (if they pump hard enough, maybe, one day).

9_9

God is love

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

I don't know, and I don't care.

After this I will ask Mooji to coerce another hot and stupid devotee to fuck with me or I'll blackmail him for every disgusting thing he sais he did to all those poor sex slave, I mean devotee, I mean free worker, I mean sweet ladies who will awaken (if they pump hard enough, maybe, one day).

9_9

enloightenment.png

I do find it weird that he allows people to kiss his feet.  I would never want that as a teacher.

Don't take these people to be perfect. Once again, for you nondual elitists on here, enlightenment doesn't make you perfect. You still have a shadow. You will always have a shadow. Enlightenment will not fix your character flaws and many other neuroses. This is not new. This may be new to you in terms of your life time but as far as human existence is concerned, this has always been the case. Enlightenment DOES NOT equal moral perfection. This is why being awake as fuck and leading others towards the raising of mankind's consciousness are 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT endeavors. 

This instance does not take away from the helpful benefits of having even just 1 guru. This should show you the challenge post awakening at how much work you have left after enlightenment. The work doesn't end. Development in the 21st century demands a holistic integral approach. You're just not going to get around that these days. If this were 1000 years ago, this instance with Mooji would be a cultural norm because it was for the most part. Human development is going towards more all inclusiveness so you need to have a more all inclusive development. 

Which is why for those of you who may have a vision of starting some Turquoise ashram or spiritual communitity or monastery, beware that this demands more all inclusive and holistic personal development than ever before in mankind's history. It's not enough to just be awake as fuck. Shadow work, cognitive development, deep understanding and application of systems thinking, etc. these are things you cannot leave aside anymore. This is why those of you wish to deny taking 100% responsibility and ownership over your development of how perfect and whatever other excuse you have for not taking on more ownership for your development are shooting yourselves and also others in the foot. 

Gurus are still helpful. Find a responsible who both speaks to your sole but you can also look at in terms of how he conducts himself and goes about his daily business and ask "is that worth emulating? Is this someone I wish to submit myself to?" 

9 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Don't take these people to be perfect. Once again, for you nondual elitists on here, enlightenment doesn't make you perfect. You still have a shadow. You will always have a shadow. Enlightenment will not fix your character flaws and many other neuroses. This is not new. This may be new to you in terms of your life time but as far as human existence is concerned, this has always been the case. Enlightenment DOES NOT equal moral perfection. This is why being awake as fuck and leading others towards the raising of mankind's consciousness are 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT endeavors. 

This instance does not take away from the helpful benefits of having even just 1 guru. This should show you the challenge post awakening at how much work you have left after enlightenment. The work doesn't end. Development in the 21st century demands a holistic integral approach. You're just not going to get around that these days. If this were 1000 years ago, this instance with Mooji would be a cultural norm because it was for the most part. Human development is going towards more all inclusiveness so you need to have a more all inclusive development. 

Which is why for those of you who may have a vision of starting some Turquoise ashram or spiritual communitity or monastery, beware that this demands more all inclusive and holistic personal development than ever before in mankind's history. It's not enough to just be awake as fuck. Shadow work, cognitive development, deep understanding and application of systems thinking, etc. these are things you cannot leave aside anymore. This is why those of you wish to deny taking 100% responsibility and ownership over your development of how perfect and whatever other excuse you have for not taking on more ownership for your development are shooting yourselves and also others in the foot. 

Gurus are still helpful. Find a responsible who both speaks to your sole but you can also look at in terms of how he conducts himself and goes about his daily business and ask "is that worth emulating? Is this someone I wish to submit myself to?" 

Thank you for offering the counter perspective, sometimes reality is more complicated than the simple humor it produces.  I do think it's healthy to have a bit of cynicism towards gurus, especially considering many examples just didn't end up well for anyone

Edited by zambize

1 minute ago, zambize said:

Thank you for offering the counter perspective, sometimes reality is more complicated than the simple humor it produces.  I do think it's healthy to have a bit of cynicism towards gurus, especially considering many examples just didn't end up well for anyone. 

Consider all the other examples too of the gurus you know nothing about and never hear from who are just leading their disciples in their own context and stage of development who are quite effective and don't get any recognition because they couldn't give 2 shits about that. 

Be able to see both ends of the coin. 

Not excusing what Mooji may have done. 

Even if the article is totally false,

It's still show everything you shouldn't do as a teacher,
If your goal is to be a teacher and not a narcissistic asshole ofc.

Keeping your followers into delusion by letting them worship you as a god (when they are as much god as you)
Which makes them think subconsciously they can't find the truth, at least not at the same level of realization as you (there is a mental barrier).

This is done in many ways in Mooji Ashrams,
By the songs that are chanted to him (as the savior)
By letting people kissing his feet (as if he was god)
By letting people says how much love they have "for their savior and lord"
And many other things we don't know obviously.

(I'm not even talking about all the psychological and physical abuse, which probably happens in a remote ashram)

He's just one example amongst many,
And that just shows how much careful we need to be if we realize the truth.

We can have all the good will in the world, be enlightened as fuck,
And still create massive evil.

This video about feet kissing though … 9_9

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, kieranperez said:

Not excusing what Mooji may have done. 

I like how you used the word "may". 

Cause it's so true, we may one day find out he took advantage of his position, that he let girls suck his dick while looking them in the eye and thinking

"This bitch is going to get attached to me and I'm going to have to deal with the public outcry, can't I just get my dick sucked"  

Or it could be the most loving, spiritually uplifting sex.

I certainly don't know.  It's really not that important to me, he would just be one more guru who let their shadow take shits on people.  Add them to the list I guess.  What's important to me is more the attitude of taking personal development into our own lives, and helping other people take control of their own lives.  I see a lot of gurus kind of offering the same for what feels like sexual pleasure, so it's nice to be able to joke around while at the same time raising awareness 

@zambize yeah exactly. Bottom line, we don’t know. We don’t know the full context. That gurumag.com article is based on a website whose business model is quite clearly based around trying to “expose fake gurus”. I’m sure there are a lot of fake gurus but that’s a function of something much more broad. It’d be a mistake to say it’s bullshit. It’d also be a mistake to say it isn’t bullshit. It’d be truthful to take both into account and also acknowledge you flat out don’t know. I’m not saying don’t draw a conclusion for yourself. Just be mindful of how you create your conclusion. When a person is sent to jail for a murder no one was around to witness, you have to make certain conclusions. Again though, be careful and mindful of how you create your conclusion. 

Embodying full uncondtional love is such a radical thing to apply practically in your life because the more you surrender to love the more it’s going to fuck with certain surivival processes like how you earn or don’t earn a living, your sexual cravings, etc. That’s something you’ve gotta go through a deliberate long arduous process over the course of maybe decades if that’s something you deem worth doing and pursuing. @Leo Gura brings this up all the time on here and I’m honestly surprised this doesn’t hit home for most others on here of how easy it is to abuse power. When you have hot “spiritual women” who come to you from around the world that are willing to surrender themselves to you so they could receive your divine grace, you could convince to rub their tits on your face if you really wanted to (especially if you are developed enough too), and not only saying no to that but to be so purified that such an idea doesn’t even occur to you, that’s NEXT LEVEL SHIT. Power is so easy to abuse. This is why I’m impressed by people like Sadhguru who, as far as I know, don’t do that and have the level of integrity and leadership to do what he’s doing with Isha on the mass scale that he’s doing it. It’s astonishing. This is why I both can’t blame yogis for going into a cave or enlightened people laying low after they’ve gotten so fucking awake because you’re on such a different level playing field on 1 end that there’s so much to that because awakening yourself is hard enough, the responsibility and integrity of lifting tens or hundreds of thousands or even millions of people is so next level that they can foresee all the stuff that comes with that and would rather avoid further damage in the future. It also makes me appreciate masterful sages that much more because it shows you how rare that is. How hard that is. How much radical selfless yet total 100% ownership they took on and able to execute on. We take this shit for granted. Hell take Leo even. He’s only come out with 1 course and a booklist. You know how much money he could’ve made making courses and milking the shit out of his current following? 

Most of you on the forum take this shit for granted and then when it comes to taking more responsibility spew out bullshit about how all of that is just ego bullshit. If you were in Moojis position, God help those whose lives you would’ve damaged from your own egotism. 

Edited by kieranperez

Mooji might be a good example of where you gotta look at actions as well as words.  For example, is Mooji really humble in actions? 

And then look at this question: What is Mooji getting out of it?  You could make a list here. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

This whole racket is caused by people expecting teachers to be perfect and getting brutally woken up.
I can clearly see how his methods could work and how it makes perfect sense to abhor them.

Mooji's project is getting out of hand. He lacks the skill to use his tools.
Acting out of desire to help others is a distraction.
Acting out of desire to help yourself is a distraction.
Acting out of desire to avoid distraction is a distraction.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2