Alex14

I need advice

24 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2019 at 2:06 AM, Alex14 said:

What would yo do?. I think what he’s talking about is to not rush/force things (maybe a little lawofattraction-oriented). I too feel like doing nothing quill bring nothing.

@Alex14 You're quite right. The "letting things happen by themselves" viewpoint is a great way to get nowhere with your girl and feel very zen about it. You need practical tips.

Basically do whatever the fuck you want. What you honestly want. This is what's attractive to a woman, that you feel free enough to do what you authentically want. Do you want to make out with her? Do it. See how this escalates things "by themselves" as long as you don't hold back your authentic desires?

So just be mindful of what you really want. Get a boner? Time to make a move. Boner goes away and random funny thoughts appear? Share the random funny thoughts.

Simple but takes balls :)

Oh and do it reasonably soon. Chances are she's waiting for you to make a move. If you do (badly executed or not) she will be grateful. If you wait too long she will lose interest and deem you to be a pussy. This can happen rather quickly (within a week) and there's no recovering from that. You could keep seeing her but you will be stuck forever as a friend that she doesn't respect, and you will have to watch her date other guys.

Ask yourself, are you willing to tolerate some awkwardness right now to avoid this fate.

So it doesn't matter what you do to escalate things, it matters that you do SOMETHING. Could be awkward as fuck and still work. I've had threesomes doing really awkward shit trying to escalate. It will still work if she's game.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 3/8/2019 at 8:38 AM, JohnnyBravo said:

What I would do would be ballsier. Dont ask her out. Just see what the universe does and what happens.

You may find one day she just demands your phone number and wants to see you.

Dont be afraid of refusing to take action.

I don't want to start an argument, but I just want to go on record to state that this is very bad advice in my opinion. Especially harmful for a guy at this stage, still thinking about what to say et cetera. At that stage you need to take action or nothing happens.

I feel qualified to say this because I banged 2 new girls over the weekend, so I'm 'in the zone' right now. If @JohnnyBravo's recent results are better, I will shut up and take back my words. This is not meant to brag. I'm still a socially awkward loser with social anxiety most of the time. I'm just saying, listen to people who get some kind of results that you want

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Hello i dont wanna try and discourage you. Im only sharing my experience.

Everytime i tried smth with a girl from my class (where i was clearly feeling a good vibe), it always goes wrong and it gets extreamly akward since u see that person everyday. I would generally not advise u to start smth with girls from your class. I had with story with a girl where sometimes it gets hot and sometimes cold and its extreamly uncomfortable having her in my class even though i try and be chill. But u need to consider that every girl is different and your case might be different from mine.

About that "what yo say " part. Just say whatever u want. It doesnt matter what u say as long as u say it playfully and with confidense. If she likes u she will react good to it. Just empty your head and let your thoughts flow, if you overthink then u will get blocked and ur mind wont come up with anything.

I wish u all he luck in the world.

9 minutes ago, Sidi said:

Just say whatever u want. It doesnt matter what u say as long as u say it playfully and with confidense. If she likes u she will react good to it. Just empty your head and let your thoughts flow, if you overthink then u will get blocked and ur mind wont come up with anything.

Amen to that!^_^