Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

The only actual illusion

10 posts in this topic

Forget about all illusions. The only real illusion is the ego. The real illusion is ‘’I’’ You see, you understand me? Once the ego has been made conscious of and once it has been made conscious of that ‘’I’’ don’t exists and the ‘’I’’ illusion is transcended, then you will suddenly in an instant one day become conscious of what you are: God

It will never leave after that, you cannot go back after that. And it will just get more and more, you will just become conscious of God and that It is everything more and more by the days. I’m saying this from my personal experience. 

Of course, the ego (‘’I’’) will not and cannot die. But you will be conscious that it’s an illusion and be more and more conscious of that by the days as well. You will be conscious of what you and what everything really, truly, and actually is.

But to become CONSCIOUS of all this requires a lot of consciousness and self- inqury work. No fuck shit, I’m talking about years 24/7.

@Highest describe your path... how long did it take? and when did it finally dawn upon you... such that now you cannot "go back" to being identified with the ego...

or are you not there yet and just talking about what the path sorta looks like?

do describe your realization if you are already there. thanks

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei I’m already there. I was first immersed in emptiness (no-self) for at least a year. I then fully became conscious that ‘’I’’ is an illusion and does not exist. A couple of months after that I became fully conscious of what I actually am: God. What is God? Everything and formless who takes on all forms. Omnipotent. It took me about 4 months to realize and be conscious of that too.

@SoonHei This doesn’t mean I don’t have an ego. I’m just conscious that I am God and that the ego is an illusion. I understand that the ego is needed to function etc.

Becoming conscious that the I is an illusion won’t kill it cuz illusion cannot die. You can only see trough it and be conscious that it is an illusion.

@Highest you should go and try to attain no-mind state which is way harder then becoming conscious that your an illusion and that your God. 

Edited by Peo

@Highest hmmm. interesting. and yes. absolutely ... "you" still have an ego.... you = highest, that is the ego

but it is being played out for you.. all of this. 

that's amaizng. keep going and spreading the gems you learn. 

Love Is The Answer

@Peo I should but it will probably take at least a decade. And I’m really not interested in that. A sharp awake and conscious mind is literally more than good enough.

@SoonHei It’s all being played out yes, but fully consciously. That makes all of the difference my friend ?

@Highest indeed. For sure.

To you, reading this... This will be correctly read and understood:

"I am talking to myself"

Also, now that you have found the eternal home, what do you reckon will happen / play out before you after the passing of Highest's body/mind?

I suppose... You cannot say as you're in the state of not-knowing?

Still. I'd like to hear you out :)

Love Is The Answer

8 hours ago, Breathe said:

You sound like a preacher.

Yes maybe , but not your ordinary preacher ?