Peo

I am Confused about my enlightenment experiences

15 posts in this topic

My first enlightenment experience was when i became conscious of the no self, the emptiness. I got a real clear glimpse of the emptiness some few seconds before i freaked out. I was basically dead that smal period of time. Some few more months latter i became conscious that i am omnipresent. My self expended into everything. There was no emptiness involved in this experience. After these two enlightenment glimpse or experience i got really confused. Am i everything/ominpresent or am i the emptiness? What is the difference?

Edited by Peo
grammar mistakes

I think emptiness is just a deeper experience than being omnipresent. There is suppose to be something like 27 ways to dissolve the mind into conscious awareness.

Edited by AstralProjection

@Peo I have been in emptiness ar least a year. As God I’ve become conscious several times that I’m Omnipresent and everything. You are dealing with the non-dual, you are on the right track. Keep doing your thing ☺️?

2 hours ago, Peo said:

Am i everything/ominpresent or am i the emptiness? Nondual...”not two”.      What is the difference? Is there someone else to ask? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I don't know why, but i was a bit disappointed in the experience of omnipresent it was not as mind-blowing and amazing as i thought. The emptiness was way more scary, but also amazing and just mind blowing. I literally feelt immortal in this emptiness. I might need a deeper omnipresent experience before it will blow me away. 

1 hour ago, Peo said:

I don't know why, but i was a bit disappointed in the experience of omnipresent it was not as mind-blowing and amazing as i thought. The emptiness was way more scary, but also amazing and just mind blowing. I literally feelt immortal in this emptiness. I might need a deeper omnipresent experience before it will blow me away. 

That's your problem right here.

You seek an amazing experience, the same way as an heroin addict seek better high.

By definition you are seeking for something you don't have, which is in total opposite from the truth,

You seek more, as if you weren't already the truth right now.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

13 hours ago, Peo said:

After these two enlightenment glimpse or experience i got really confused. Am i everything/ominpresent or am i the emptiness? What is the difference?

look within your own experience. What is the difference? Is there a difference.

We can't help you to define truth. It has to come from you.

Confusion is key, go with it, stop explaining what is what, it will come that later. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Peo@Peo There are different non-dual states and experiences that occur for people. Emptiness or feeling like you're nothing, feeling like everything's nothing, feeling like you're everything, feeling the presence of God, feeling like everything's God etc. Don't take any of them for the truth. They're just stuff that happens on the path.

@Markus Is the truth sommthing else then oneness and emptiness? Isn't enlightenment the truth of no self and  absolute infinity? 

@Peo I don't know what the truth is. Presumably we can find out once there's no more ego to distort anything. The non-dual states people experience on the path are simulations of the truth at best. They aren't untainted by mind.

On 05/03/2019 at 5:02 PM, Peo said:

@Markus Is the truth sommthing else then oneness and emptiness? Isn't enlightenment the truth of no self and  absolute infinity? 

Mystical experiences don't equal Truth-realisation.

You could have all the experiences you want, but they won't be like attaining Truth.

But I think they're part of the realisation.

On 3/5/2019 at 7:02 AM, Peo said:

As you can see we all disagree about how to conceptualize Enlightenment work.  Some of us are more conservative than others are with language use in describing Enlightenment.  You got people who have a rich metaphysics and people who have virtually no metaphysics.  You got people who sound religious and people who are the opposite of that.  That's why you have to find it for yourself.  But I think it's good you ask at the start because you do need some guidance in the beginning and it is confusing for a while until you start to trust your own intuition on the Path.

Edited by Joseph Maynor