Robi Steel

You dont understand Happiness - Video

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I really had this in mind to try a compact video format, leading with western thinking to a spiritual conclusion.

Let me guys know what you think, this is my first attempt. Gave it my best <3

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

I wasn't able to see the video because it's not working but judging based on that video picture I would say that some money does help facilitate happiness. Obviously having too much money just becomes redundant. But having enough for food clothing shelter you know the basics does really help. Having some family is also important for happiness. Look at children that don't have mothers or fathers, they grow up having problems the rest of their life most of them. So having some baseline family is important. As for sex, well sex for some is necessary for happiness that actually depends on genetics. Some people get really horny and have to have sex otherwise they suffer. Fame not so much most people don't need fame for happiness. And if they do they are probably narcissistic.

But overall I think ultimately happiness comes from within. Jordan Peterson would say that happiness comes from meaning in our lives which is probably similar to perspective which is what you have listed there.