Cortex

And Once You Awake You Should Remain Awake Eternally

140 posts in this topic

@now is forever I understand. I love the ego, that’s what makes us unique. But I am also actually conscious that you are God and the ego is not apart from God because there is only God (non-duality). That is simply actuality.

1 hour ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Being Identified with anything = sleep

If you mean this literally, I think I might agree with you.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

12 minutes ago, Highest said:

@now is forever I understand. I love the ego, that’s what makes us unique. But I am also actually conscious that you are God and the ego is not apart from God because there is only God (non-duality). That is simply actuality.

You may not believe me or that you are God, but I am actually conscious of it. Do you know what that means? Not easy to explain in dual language but I can say it’s stronger knowledge that I have eyes, it’s stronger evidence than me just writting ‘’God’’ right now. It’s so obvious and clear.

@Joseph Maynor We agree then. I do.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Infinity is an infinite chameleon, infinite shapeshifter

8 minutes ago, Cortex said:

a chameleon is only a colour shifter. growing is shapeshifting and when children throw a fit they can also be colourshifters. that might happen because of shapeshifting... but that’s only a concept...

until there is no confirmation bias anymore.

Edited by now is forever

16 minutes ago, Cortex said:

In what sense?

Every possible sense, Infinite Sense 

13 minutes ago, Cortex said:

Every possible sense, Infinite Sense 

So you think the Mind can understand being basically and put being into concepts that are actually legit and true in a factual sense.  Can you put your personality perfectly into concepts?  Can you put a tree perfectly into concepts?  Being slips through the fingers of concepts.  "I am God" is a concept, a creation of the Mind.  The Mind trades in concepts.  Being is silent as to concepts.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Cortex said:

It's beyond words 

Ok.  But you use a lot of words to describe being.  Big, abstract words too like "infinity".  Do you ever wonder if the Mind takes you on holiday with these philosophical concepts?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

It is Infinite anyway, despite the fact if you can grasp it or not, it's also beyond words, which doesn't mean that you can't try to put it into them, it's better than no trying 

5 minutes ago, Cortex said:

It is Infinite anyway, despite the fact if you can grasp it or not, it's also beyond words, which doesn't mean that you can't try to put it into them, it's better than no trying 

Does being care that it's infinite?  Or does your Mind care that being is infinite?  Is being speaking words?  What is that which speaks words?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Infinite shapeshifter, Infinity has everything and is everything 

7 minutes ago, Cortex said:

Infinite shapeshifter, Infinity has everything and is everything 

Oh yeah?  How do you know this isn't just in your Mind?  We can make anything up using our language.  You ever see the Fiction section in a large bookstore?  Who do you think made all that sh*t up?  Us!  The storytelling animal.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, tedens said:

@Joseph Maynor so You're being or not?

I don't feel comfortable saying I'm being.  I feel like that just adds a concept on top of being that's not always there.  Being doesn't need the concept "I'm Joseph" to be present to be being.  That's an Egoic projection onto being.  Of course my Ego wants to be being!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

10 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't feel comfortable saying I'm being.  I feel like that just adds a concept on top of being that's not always there.  Being doesn't need the concept "I'm Joseph" to be present to be being.  That's an Egoic projection onto being.  Of course my Ego wants to be being!

Is being aware of itself?