Sharp

Got kicked out of a Church

12 posts in this topic

So today i went to my local Christian church, sat down and waited for the priest to complete his chant while everyone was hailing  Jesus Lord Savior something something. Right before it was over i went over to the front and started talking to the mic and said that i am God, Jesus and that Everyone in that room is me, and as i was saying that i was taken to the ground and everyone started yelling curses at me and i was taken out of the church while everyone was looking at me like i was some kind of monster. I could feel the rage in their eyes, their display of being all good and all loving felt apart really quick.

It was a pretty nice experiment, next time I'll try that in a mosque or in a Buddhist temple.

I like testing people's boundaries and seeing if they are truly unconditional or if they just want peace and eternal life ( Christians ) /72 virgins ( Muslims ) /no eternal rebirth ( Buddhists )

Dont go too far that they will beat you or worst kill you so be careful how far you test people's boundaries

59 minutes ago, Sharp said:

So today i went to my local Christian church, sat down and waited for the priest to complete his chant while everyone was hailing  Jesus Lord Savior something something. Right before it was over i went over to the front and started talking to the mic and said that i am God, Jesus and that Everyone in that room is me, and as i was saying that i was taken to the ground and everyone started yelling curses at me and i was taken out of the church while everyone was looking at me like i was some kind of monster. I could feel the rage in their eyes, their display of being all good and all loving felt apart really quick.

It was a pretty nice experiment, next time I'll try that in a mosque or in a Buddhist temple.

I like testing people's boundaries and seeing if they are truly unconditional or if they just want peace and eternal life ( Christians ) /72 virgins ( Muslims ) /no eternal rebirth ( Buddhists )

@Sharp  The same reason why Jesus was crucified for claiming to be son of God :)

Don't try to do this in a mosque I am sure you will get killed.

Buddhists probably will smile and won't react I guess.

What exactly were you trying to prove by doing this?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

1 hour ago, Sharp said:

@Sharp dw Christians won't kill you but they won't like that. Muslims might hurt u.

I would ask, are you fully enlightened? Because if not, what your saying is ideology...im just saying. Proper enlightened beings always bring happiness and unity I find... Galatians 5:22 says the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, faithfulness, kindness, gentleness and self control. It says these things will *flow* naturally out of your inner being. So then we just have to observe, in this situation did love manifest...or joy, or peace. This is not a criticism AT ALL...I'm just saying, when we don't have something authentically revealed to us by the holy ghost, it's just more human ideas. 

It's tricky because this kinda shit isint linear at all. There are so many dimensions and movements that are attached to spirituality, for example, it's possible to create the ideology that your reality is an ideology. Your not actually discovering matrix in this instance, your creating another layer of the matrix that is "I am in the matrix." So Satan comes in the form of light, pretending to be god. I gave up on knowledge a while ago. I just assume I'm wrong all the time now tbh. It's very very hard for me ATM actually

The Bible actually is in agreement with what you said into that mic tho.

The word says "he who is joined with the Lord is one spirit with him."

It also says "it is no longer I that lives, but Christ that lives In me."

Another verse says "we are the body of Christ."

And Jesus himself actually says "ye are gods."

However this is all spiritual truth (absolute truth), the soul and body are still there...but Catholics are especially focused on works based spiritual performance... constantly focused on what your works are and your sinful side...which of course is not really one with god [in the way I'm referring to it]. Catholics have misinterpreted the word, and so have protestants, I feel as though the closest Christian denomination is protestant, a denomination called "Elim." There are christian teachers who authentically hear gods teachings first hand. Men like "Andrew wommack" and "Todd white" and this [slightly less powerful] guy "francic Chan." But yes, everything in the bible is quite accurate spiritually

21 minutes ago, FredFred said:

What exactly were you trying to prove by doing this?

That people are into spirituality only for the benefits. Instead of helping me they kicked me out like a cockroach. They just want eternal life, 72 virgins, or in case of buddhists to fuck off from reality for ever.

On 3/3/2019 at 10:25 AM, Sharp said:

and started talking to the mic and said that i am God, Jesus and that Everyone in that room is me,

@Sharp Notice how you didn't say "Everyone in this room is God, Jesus" but instead choose to say "I am" and you are Me". Totally wrong message!

Probably not a good idea to do that in a mosquee,

xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

This thread and it's antics has no value to it what-so-ever. Locking it.

@Sharp You’re pretty mixed up dude, and it sound like you’re on the edge of doing something that may have lasting regret. Try therapy, or at least try opening up here anonymously, or via a journal. Let it out. ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE