Freakrik

Are we gonna experience everything

7 posts in this topic

Leo said god wants to experience everything. I was a bit unsadisfied with What is god part 2 because he did not Give a Good explanation of direct experience of being reborn. Does that mean i Will have an direct experience of everthing? @Leo Gura can you explain this?

I would say no, that is only applicable in Pantheism; or indeed Atheism. Which has only an immanent quality to it, The Power of Now.

Being Been changing a bit in theological/philosophical views. I think Panentheism is correct. Where reality is immanent & transcendent. Previously thought Leibniz was correct with his explanation of Theism(in essence, only transcendent).

Edited by RichardY

You are right now, but are only conscious of one experience.
If you were conscious of everything at once, there wouldn't be a singular experience (no reference point, nothing), so that's why you split up into different perspectives.

You might never forget your true nature even if you die, and like in a dream always being "zoomed out" and experiencing new perspectives without going ignorant again (that's what the end of the cycle of rebirth mean I guess),
But unless you awaken, this is probably not going to happen, you will just be asleep again right after this body/mind dies.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

hell please no not everything... at least not in this male body

It's like that but it's not really like that. 

You will get the wisdom to see that the victim and perpetrator are one. The dark and light are one in that you cannot have one without the other. Your experience isn't really what it seems, so if this current life experience is an illusion you cannot have other illusory experiences in the same way once you transcend the illusion of this one. 

You must consciously focus on the things you want to experience in this life to create more of them. Focus on love, light, the things that inspire you and don't get wrapped up in the dark stuff. You get more of what you focus on. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Freakrik
From the absolute perspective, you're experiencing everything right now.
It's just covered in heaps of bullshit.
Remove the bullshit that's covering it up and there it is.

Since Now is all there is, whatever is happening or can happen is now. 
Now and everything have one thing in common, You.
You're whole lifes experience is within you, not outside of you.
Everything you've experienced, are experiencing, and will experience is within. So, you and everything are not separate.
Since past and future don't exist, you're experiencing everything now. B|

It's just covered in heaps of bullshit. :D

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

Here's a little reference.
Although I think I'm wiser than Sadhguru,:) 

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!