Sharp

Everyone is dysfunctional

8 posts in this topic

All living creatures, no matter how intelligent, is dysfunctional. From an absolute perspective intelligence can only be measured against what it is defined against.

'' You '' might only be intelligent because you know how to tie your shoes, read and understand this thread and be some researcher trying to find a way to stop cancer cells from multiplying.

Outside of this world your intelligence, your status and anything you ground your life in has no value.

So life just is, enlightenment is no different than a spider creating a web to catch food. Both require some degree of intelligence, but from an '' outside '' perspective, life just is.

Where have you heard of enlightenment? Here! Enlightenment and ego's can only exist here, there cannot be an ego-less world in this world.

Every. One. ? But seriously. Well, what are you going to do about it? Besides this thread:)

@i am I AM Nothing since reality is self-defining. The only way would probably be to break the laws of physics, walk on water, make you fly, give you superpower abilities and break every logical rational beliefs and scientific theorems and bring you outside of this reality.

@Sharp Awesome! I see now. Seriously, great obs! (Disclaimer: Valid only for one and/or additional realities. May not be eternalized.)

@Sharp

What is "functional" to define "dysfunctional" against?

4 hours ago, Sharp said:

Where have you heard of enlightenment? Here! Enlightenment and ego's can only exist here, there cannot be an ego-less world in this world.

Of course, life is ego (duality).

But is fun :) and an opportunity to delete vibes :D 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 3/3/2019 at 0:28 AM, Mikael89 said:

Yesterday I felt extremely powerless.

It's so cruel to be in eternal existence without having zero power/control, or even have any knowledge.

In this matter materialism would be comforting. Because after death existence would simply be over. No need to worry about eternal powerless/unknowing existence and being tortured in future lifes and other horrific stuff. Death would be the end, and in my opinion it would be good.

And all this stuff applies to everyone.

I agree with the OP.

I totally understand where you are coming from. I have felt huge discomfort being on this planet since I was a tiny kid. What if we can just find acceptance with this, warts and all?