Homer

What is a soul?

18 posts in this topic

The way I've always understood it, each human being (or sentient being) has something non-physical connected to and part of them, called a soul. What I'm curious about is how the soul is connected to the spiritual realm. What's the difference between soul and spirit? Do we share the same soul, or does every individual have a unique soul? What's the connection between someone else's soul and your own? What happens when the physical body dies; does the soul reconnect with something greater or does it stay on its individual path, either reincarnating or continuing its journey through realities? 

when the body dies the greater delusion ever is unveiled. There isnt duality, we are a BIG everything. So in my opinion, as we are a big living organism there is no place for individual souls. Its more of a cultural concept as a relieve of hope for those who are afraid of death.

Although the idea of a soul as a animating energy that inhabits the physical body can be seen in the Kirlian photographies.

Edited by Moreira

@Homer A thought.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Homer 

What’s the ‘spiritual realm’?

What is “realities”?

More thoughts.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Homer you are out on a field.

Think of spirit as the air all around you and the sky

A soul would be a soap bubble

Just has a shell around it but the same Air is in it as the one around it

On dead (bubble pops) it remerges with the rest of the air/spirit ever-present around it

Never truly separate from it

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

The Soul exists and is You, it’s probably That which leaves the body aftet death. But it is not apart or has any existence apart from the non-dual One (The only true and real God).

5 hours ago, Highest said:

The Soul exists and is You, it’s probably That which leaves the body aftet death. But it is not apart or has any existence apart from the non-dual One (The only true and real God).

Keep lookin.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm In other words, you deny the existence of a Soul.

Edited by Highest

6 hours ago, Highest said:

You’ve had some awesome realizations lately and I love you, but humility is headed your way. Buckle up, and know it is worth it, and it will pass. 

Or of course, I’m wrong, so just ignore. 

@Nahm tnx, I love you too man. You are a conscious good man and I am actually conscious of that.

@Nahm When I say I’m God I’m Like saying I’m conscius and aware that I am God, Not actually God with omnipotent power etc. I don’t exist at all apart from God. I know the ego-person body mind is an illusion and actually delusion. So with twoness.

Also, humillity is nr 1 for me.

Edited by Highest

@Highest You never move, never come and never go, nowhere. There’s no body, nothing leaves it, there’s no death. You are not alive. You are God with omnipotent power, and this, is what you are, now. 

@Nahm Indeed. ‘’You are God with omnipotent power, and this, this is what you are, now’’ After reading this I got a quck insight and I kinda consciously understood it. I will Inquire more into it.

You are really there ?

Spirit is a thought form, an Egregore. It exists in relation with the living. When a body dies, the image dies, it remains as an old record forever, cannot expand with the living, only if the living grow beliefs about it. There are personal Egregores, group Egregores etc. 

Soul is the life-force in every living or nonliving, is the principle of expansion, has everything in it.  

So the spirit realm is the shadow of the living and non living :) Everything takes form in the spirit world in correlation of who is watching and beyond that. 

Society still believes there is life in the spirit realm so to speak, but little society knows that the highest form or the ultimate form of existence is a physical autonomous body. There is no life beyond here and now. We have the hack of awakening and enlightenment to virtually extend this infinitely or die trying. Because the forms that we call body, we cannot say they are energy or matter, they are both. Depends the relation and belief, the correlation between this earth only or everything else. No worries, once the old blueprint or matrix dies inside of us each time we shift in consciousness there is no such thing (i'm tired of this body or existence), is something completely new for those who awaken and keep expanding all the time. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 3/2/2019 at 0:24 PM, Homer said:

The way I've always understood it, each human being (or sentient being) has something non-physical connected to and part of them, called a soul. What I'm curious about is how the soul is connected to the spiritual realm. What's the difference between soul and spirit? Do we share the same soul, or does every individual have a unique soul? What's the connection between someone else's soul and your own? What happens when the physical body dies; does the soul reconnect with something greater or does it stay on its individual path, either reincarnating or continuing its journey through realities?

Often times soul and spirit are used interchangeably. But there are some differences. Spirit is eternal but IMO soul may not be eternal. A soul is more of the gross external multidimensional self. Whereas a spirit has more to do with a higher multidimensional self. A soul can change over time where as a spirit is eternal. Basically a soul is a conglomeration of spirit particles. That is the way I see it at least. A soul is the consciousness of your being. The soul is the mental patterns that stay with you from this life to the next and the next through reincarnation. The soul stores ones intent. As intent is what stays with you from one incarnation to the next. The soul at death can go to the upper reals/dimensions or it can go to the lower ones at death. Meditational religions have warned that if you have a bad death with lots of suffering just before death that you increase your chances of going to a hellish dimension at death. Which is why I plan on ending my life on my own terms with a peaceful method when I am an old man, which is many years from now. The Buddha warned that bad people can go to heavenly realms and good people can go to hellish realms depending on what kind of death they have, but overall it evens out throughout many reincarnations. Given that from what I understand it's very hard to make it to a hellish dimension in general by studying NDEs near death experiences. That is unless one is duped into following negative entities into the dark lower dimensions as in the case of Howard Storm. Howard Storm talks about this in his book My Decent into Death. Also it might be that if someone is blown up into pieces by a bomb that they will be dismembered in the afterlife, IDK for sure but I am not ruling that out. Or perhaps only healing of that kind can occur in the upper dimensions.