Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SriBhagwanYogi

Law of Attraction

14 posts in this topic

Wazzup is Loa Egoic, new age scam or it has some benefits in spiritual world 

IMO, LOA is wishful thinking at best, not to mention a distraction from personal development. Why work towards something when you can wish it into existence?

It definitely has some benefits. For years I thought it was at its best a scam, but life has shown me otherwise. I'm glad I did a lot of spiritual work before getting into it though because I think there is a huge danger or misunderstanding. I think stage green denies material things and desires but when you move to stage yellow you see the problem with demonizing them and creating a duality between material and spiritual. 

Basically true law of attraction teachings says that you have to be content with the way things are to get what you want. You have to feel love to get love, you have to feel abundant to receive abundance. Being at peace and being conscious is what you end up wanting in the end anyway.  

If you get really into it Eckhart Tolle teaches the Law of Attraction, but in a very subtle secondary way.

Is the law of attraction putting the cart before the horse? 

Maybe. But everyone has a unique path.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@SriBhagwanYogi

If I focus on what I want.

If I’m aware of any thinking against myself which sounds like “I can’t”, or “I’m not good enough”, and I choose a true, and better thought, for me. 

I’ll live the life I want to live.

It will be full, of everything I attracted. 

You have always been attracting. Become aware. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

49 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@SriBhagwanYogi @mandyjw @Nahm

I think Karma is a better term, whatcha say?

You're exactly right that karma that is meant except karma is a word that like God means different things to many people and has a lot of dogma that is attached to it. Not that people can't bring dogma into the law of attraction either. I just like to keep an open mind and study different things but I've found a lot of missing puzzle pieces by listening to Abraham Hicks teachings. The dedication to focusing on myself and my own piece of mind instead of feeling like I have to link into the pain of others in order to have compassion was an epiphany for me that I got from her teachings.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Learn principles if you learn, not techniques so much. That's how it helped me, although still also sidetracked a lot

On 02/03/2019 at 1:15 PM, SriBhagwanYogi said:

Wazzup is Loa Egoic, new age scam or it has some benefits in spiritual world 

Totally works, it worked for me every single time,

But there's better understandings about it nowadays, check the book ' Reality Transurfing'

Edited by Dumb Enlightened

10 hours ago, Ero said:

This is a realisation I had that accompanied a lot of suffering. You've always been attracting what you are and what you feel. Not what you wish was the case, but what your are. Until you become conscious your life is habitual and run by attachments. Once you experience it, it is staggering. With me it had to be a result of suffering. I looked at my shadow and saw myself. That's what LOA means. You attract what you are, not what you think you are ❤️??

Well said.  LOA is very real and OBVIOUS once you understand loa on a deeper level.  The phrase LOA in most people's minds is defined as just hopefully wishing and wanting something good to desire your life by want alone.  The movie 'The Secret' really did a disservice to the actual practicality of loa.  You've always been 'law of attracting' things into your life, good, mediocre, and bad.  Notice this.

Leo wanted to make a specific course for Loa if I remember correctly, so you just have to be patient.