Bodhidharma

Psilocybin Resistence(help)

16 posts in this topic

I tried two times to take magic mushrooms and it didn't work, both 3g. First I thought it was my full belly and the fact that I stored the shrooms for so long in my wardrobe. But then I took it again in the next week and nothing happened, just some placebo shit. Can someone please explain to me or tell me some alternative ways to use magic mushrroms or another psychedelics. Thx.

You sure they were actually psilocybin? Maybe get some LSD

All I know is that the source was trustful. The problem is that I'm biased towards the mushrooms because they're more visual, but I'll try LSD. I want to know possible reasons for why it didn't work.

Have you been taking any other drugs recently? How about supplements? Do you meditate? Do you have any gastrointestinal problems? Did you fast before taking the shrooms? Did you drink any soft drinks/juices before or after taking them? 

@Bodhidharma 3 grams of dry shrooms more than “works”. They’re not good / potent. Side note, fast, make tea, etc. Research. The shrooms “not working” are the universe doing you enormous favors. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

shrooms are not (neccesarily) more visual they just have better visuals

Inappropriate storing deteriorates psilocybin. Mushrooms have to be airtight sealed and stored in a dark and cool place and even then psilocybin deteriorates greatly within 1 year. And that is obviously gradual. After 6 months of perfect storing they are not going to be as potent as the first day of storing them. Never keep mushrooms in very high or very low temperatures (psilocybin deteriorates very fast when frozen). Making a tea out of the mushrooms is not going to make them any more potent, just more palatable. Boiling psilocybin will also very slightly degrade it but a mere 4-5 minutes of boiling should not make a difference big enough for you to notice. 

Your brain adapts extremely fast to psilocybin and builds a huge tolerance towards it after it's being consumed. The tolerance lasts for at least 7 days, some people have experienced tolerance even for 3 weeks after first time of consumption. 

If the mushrooms were improperly stored like you suspect the first time you ate them, you might have ingested a small amount of psilocybin there that made your brain start the tolerance building procedures. The second time you ate them, (even if they were legit and potent) they were easily tolerated by your brain. 

According to Rick Strassman's research 5% of the population have full immunity to dmt. Since psilocybin has a very similar molecular structure, there might be something similar taking place with psilocybin as well, even though I highly doubt it since it is acting on completely different receptors than dmt and I have never personally met anyone that is immune to psilocybin. 

Curious to find how your experimentation develops. Take care

Ok, so I've done some research/thinking and pretty good news for me, for now. It happens that the source was not that good, my friend took the same amount and nothing happened, I'm so happy. The first time I thought it was the universe was helping out. Now second time he's joking with me, or not(maybe I should take more). I'm thinking in taking a heroic dose, but I want people who are experienced to help me out here. I am doing something crazy and ignorant?

(second time I fasted for 8 hours)

Become conscious that you don’t exist at all apart from God. To believe that you are some separate entity or ‘’Me’’ is pure illusion and delusion. Understand this first and then take mushrooms, something very profound should and will happen.

Thats non-duality right? When you say "understand", you mean in practice? Like when someone gets a glimpse of it in spiritual practices?

1 minute ago, Bodhidharma said:

Thats non-duality right? When you say "understand", you mean in practice? Like when someone gets a glimpse of it in spiritual practices?

That’s non-duality, yes. I’m not just saying understand it, become conscious of it. A non-dual experience is what you want, I assure you of that.

So, I'm buying now from a very very trustful source and I'll post here what the outcome will be. Thanks everyone for the insights.

Ok, just took another 3g about two hours ago and nothing, I'm depressed. I wanted this my entire life.

Edited by Bodhidharma