Zephyr

WARNING: Mental Masturbation Prone Area

12 posts in this topic

First thing that comes up in my mind when I heard about this forum in mental masturbation.

We want to be practical. We want to try our best NOT to become Internet keyboard jockeys. I'm not entirely sure wether this is factually precise but I heard that learning can be a subtle type of addiction.

just some simple things you can do to prevent this

3% - 97% rule - spend 3% time in the forum or reading books and spend 97% of your time actually practicing them. Don't carry too much knowledge. If you carry too many weapons in the battlefield they would be less beneficial since they would only slow you down. Just make something big out of small things.

Be honest with yourself. Am I actually doing practical stuffs or am I stuck in my head most of the time? Am I only using self development to at least feel good about myself?

Last thing is that think only of the concept that can be applied in your current situations. Just stop bullshiting yourself

peace

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

I am addicted to learning and my business allows me to practice everything i have learnt and so does this forum. 

Balance is the key to everything.

I was thinking about this too.

But atleast time wasted here is better then time wasted in for example video-gaming.

NO LET ME HAVE MY RATIONALIZATIONS

STFU

-

moderator pls ban me if i spend too much time her 

kthx

Endless nuance

I know this post/thread is many years old, but this is timeless and still rings true to this day. 

I think a lot of people on this forum, including myself, need to be reminded of this.

I want to use this as an example of timeless wisdom that was posted many years ago that should still be applied today. If moderators want to lock this then feel free to do so, but I want to see other people’s perspective on this.

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

@ThePoint It's true. One of my recent weird experiences was realizing that I needed to act on the things I wanted to do instead of reading about them. In the last five days, I've done more work toward my goals than I have within the last two months. That doesn't mean I haven't taken proactive action before that point. It's just that I haven't taken any new steps for the domains that took the most emotional inertia within that time. Now I have and will continue to do so.

The whole internet is mental masturbation.

Welcome to internet-land.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Tahuti If this is a real thing, I’ll campaign against anybody for mental masturbation king of 2022. 

scratch that I’ll run against anyone for masturbator in general

39 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

You are here 24/7. Are you the king of mental masturbation? 

He has to be here. It would be negligent to have a daycare that hosts 1000+ kids a day and not be present xD

hrhrhtewgfegege

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

He has to be here. It would be negligent to have a daycare that hosts 1000+ kids a day and not be present xD

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I'm just an AI.

Leo is off meditating peacefully on a mountaintop.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The forum might as well be tiktok. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

My name is Ulax, and I am a mental masturbator.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback