Highest

You are perfect and amazing

29 posts in this topic

i love your character (I mean the personality and ego), I love the way you relate and connect with others, I love how you play the character unconsciously or consiously.

I love the fact that you are unique. I love that you have your unique reality, a whole universe. I love how you connect with me. Basically, Iove that you are a being, call it human if you want. You are perfect, amazing. There is nothing ‘’wrong’’ or ‘’lacking’’ in you. That’s fantasy, impossibly.

Edited by Highest

Oh yes! 

Finally a breath of fresh air.

Yes @Highest and Im not being scarcastic.

If this forum came more from this place; total acceptance and care, understanding everyone is ok and good enough...

Nobody here is defective or broken or less-than-enough. Even if i think this way, i am still worthy.

Existence needs one another and we all belong. We all have a role to play.

Keep doing what youre doing :)

A devil is only a devil in devils' eyes.

Edited by Truth Addict

Also, I love the spirit in you which I can consciously see trough you. I love that you are God who experiences duality, and I love how you do it. It’s flawless, perfect. Impossible to notice. I’m not better or ANYTHING than anyone. Rather, I am You, we are One. And I love that too. I love you.

❤️❤️

yes you are !

love - evol

you can guess the rest :)

B R E A T H E

@CreamCat must have been on friday... but i got some kicks from it. guess i‘m also an egotheist sometimes.

who me? impossible...hehe

Edited by now is forever

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What is this "me" that's perfect and amazing?

The whole of you. The real you (God) and the illusory part of you (person, ego, body, the conceptual mind created you, actually the mind itself. But God is the illusory you too because God is everything and thus includes everything. So you are Fully perfect and amazing. I mean it literally and I’m conscious and actually aware that anyone I meet or interact with is perfect and amazing. Fully, completely.

@Highest thank you for spreading the love, I just really needed that <3 the whole world needs more of that, actually <3 it has in fact started to be my highest value, my highest purpose. the number one reason I'm into this whole thing, why I walk the path: becoming more loving, towards myself and all beings <3

whatever arises, love that

5 minutes ago, phoenix666 said:

@Highest thank you for spreading the love, I just really needed that <3 the whole world needs more of that, actually <3 it has in fact started to be my highest value, my highest purpose. the number one reason I'm into this whole thing, why I walk the path: becoming more loving, towards myself and all beings <3

❤️

40 minutes ago, phoenix666 said:

That’s awesome. That’s nr 1 thing  to do for both yourself and most importantly for others ❤️

@Highest Loving your perfection via imperfections and your imperfections shared with us via your perfection! Loving your unique expression of the most ordinary all that is! Absolutely loving being so privileged as to witness your expansion, your humility, and your never ending incomprehensible  majestic mystery! Thank you! ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm thank you, that is very nice said by you and I’m happy that you love witnessing my expansion. You are amazing and literally perfect no matter who you are (cuz I don’t know you in real time, but I wish I did, I really do). I love you ❤️

On 3/1/2019 at 7:13 PM, Highest said:

i love your character (I mean the personality and ego), I love the way you relate and connect with others, I love how you play the character unconsciously or consiously.

I love the fact that you are unique. I love that you have your unique reality, a whole universe. I love how you connect with me. Basically, Iove that you are a being, call it human if you want. You are perfect, amazing. There is nothing ‘’wrong’’ or ‘’lacking’’ in you. That’s fantasy, impossibly.

Let me ask you, do you believe in reincarnation?

5 hours ago, AstralProjection said:

Let me ask you, do you believe in reincarnation?

I believe in existence after ‘’death’’ because we are literally God and thus immortal. 

But I don’t know where ‘’I’’ will be, I don’t know where existence will be after  ‘’death’’. It may be me becoming a dog or a whale. I simply do not know.

2 hours ago, Highest said:

It may be me becoming a dog or a whale. I simply do not know.

@Highest so... i absolutely understand that you do not know what the existence may look like after death... dog.. whale... a planet... a telephone... a spider's eyebrows.. anything... in the same way you do not know which country will win the upcoming world cup or even what will happen to you tomorrow..

but, with the place from which you are watching/aware now. can that change and be reincarnated as a delusion again? 

can you be reborn as a human again, who again - as we all naturally do, identifies with the ego and thinks is a separate entity ?

or is that part done and over for you now, for eternity? will you forever remain an audience to the play... and not be involved in the play anymore - that's essentially what I am asking

as i typed this. this also struck me that the self realization/your current awake state is also a play unfolding... anyhow. i will let you answer.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny