Vagos

Question about suicide

22 posts in this topic

This is a serious question. 

Is there any serious argument about why you shouldn't suicide? 

Edited by Vagos

No

Some situations require killing some don't. Unnecessery killing is not good.

:D

Edited by Salvijus

@Vagos If you think about it a little I'm sure you can find quite a few. And just sticking to self-serving ones for now.

Edited by Markus

@Markus Yeah obviously, but I'm asking from a Turqoise point of view. Is there anything inherently wrong in suiciding or killing others? Because I really can't find anything

Well if you ask about inherently, wrong is a man-made concept. I'm more curious about why you would ask though.

Edited by Markus

5 minutes ago, Vagos said:

@Markus Yeah obviously, but I'm asking from a Turqoise point of view. Is there anything inherently wrong in suiciding or killing others? Because I really can't find anything

No.

You're killing millions of bacteria every moment of your life. Bacteria is also life. It's a living organism.

You eat = you kill

Every sec you're alive means you're consuming another life to sustain yourself.

Edited by Salvijus

33 minutes ago, Vagos said:

@Markus I'm asking from a Turqoise point of view. Is there anything inherently wrong in suiciding or killing others? 

I don't get the sense you've had considerable Turquoise direct experience. Meaning is very different at Tier1 and Turquoise levels. I get the sense you are employing Tier1 level meaning and trying to apply it to what you imagine Turquoise might be like.

(Im not turq) From the absolute, no. The absolute eternally experiences suicide.

This would be a better question asked from a pragmatic standpoint. From an absolute you could do anything and it be chill. 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I don't get the sense you've had considerable Turquoise direct experience. Meaning is very different at Tier1 and Turquoise levels. I get the sense you are employing Tier1 level meaning and trying to apply it to what you imagine Turquoise might be like.

I think he meant he's trying to ask somebody with such a POV not that his POV is that.

Edited by Shadowraix

2 hours ago, Vagos said:

Yes, you shouldn't do it because you don't have to.

Period.

Life is the greatest most previous gift any being could experience. Why would you want to take that away from something/one?

3 hours ago, Vagos said:

If one killed their mind it could make the situation a whole lot worse, IMO. Awareness doesn't go away, there's no telling where you would end up next if you killed yourself. There is no easy way out, and I'm sure there would be consequences for killing your mind.

There're no good enough reasons to end your life.

The same question was asked to a sage sadhguru. Why can't someone who got a bad deal to end his life and start over. You should hear his answer. 

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

There're no good enough reasons to end your life.

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Yes, you shouldn't do it because you don't have to.

The opposite of these are also true. 

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Life is the greatest most previous gift any being could experience. Why would you want to take that away from something/one?

You don't. Its being eternally experienced. And its all part of the 'plan' really. In that regard one could also see suicide as a beautiful gift.

There's nothing good logically for or against suicide when you take the absolute into account. You can really only make a decision based on relative standards and desires. I only live because I desire to live. You don't really have to go further than that.

yeah, it's unnatural. It's not what Life truly wants to do. 

If you think about it, do people even want to kill themselves? or do they want the feeling of numbness and pain to stop? 

Life doesn't want to kill itself. People just have thoughts that cause so much disturbance and they take the leap. 

@Vagos

13 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

You're talking about an action not in alignment with the Way of Nature, something unnecessary and not close to Teotl. Something that directly affects other people, other "you"s, your own consciousness. Turquoise transcends and includes the lower stages.

14 hours ago, Vagos said:

You can argue and deny all you want. The argument is as serious as you make it.   

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Shadowraix

The problem with suicide is that it's done by the devil, the ego, the illusion that thinks it has free will.

When one becomes fully surrendered, and aligned with God, then there is no question whether it is okay or not. It will only be pure God's will.

We can't tell people to go suicide and kill others, there are plenty of unconscious minds that will use this non-dual wisdom and turn it into devilry. We certainly don't want that to happen.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Shadowraix

Bro, all language is a lie, if one wants to be truly truthful, then they must remain silent.

I don't have anything against you my friend, and I think you already know the nature of language, I just think that it's better for everyone if we become pragmatic with our communication of higher wisdom, and not use it inconsiderately and naively.

20 hours ago, Vagos said:

There are many heart-centered reasons why you shouldn't do it, as well as many relative reasons not to do it.

But from the absolute, there is no such thing as right or wrong. So, reality does not abhor suicide. It's all part of the one thing that is all things. 

But from the perspective of considering health, harmony, and functionality; committing suicide is inherently unhealthy, unharmonious, and dysfunctional. So, it is not good for you or your loved ones.

But on the absolute, there is nothing invalid or wrong under the sun. God loves all and abhors none.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

21 hours ago, Vagos said:

to live or to not live, is probably the only real choice life gives us. i consider it as no one’s right to moralize about suicide, because life and death is the only nothing we own inherently. even though the external world tries to get an ownership right to it. but having only these two real options you may realize nothing else really matters than making a decision, and you could at least try to live life fully, before you decide to bet on the no return option what is not a real option because you will go there anyways some day with only the choice of making it happen faster.

Edited by now is forever