CelticQueen17

Re: there are no other humans

23 posts in this topic

Okay so I have listened to several videos lately where Leo talks about realizing that no other human beings exist...is he saying this because we are all connected and all God....or does he mean that each listener is completely alone & how can this be? Maybe "it just is" I'm sure I'm missing something here....please enlighten me if you feel moved to do so. 

The other listeners are you. You are listening to yourself. A "human" is also an imaginary construct.

Of course that doesn't deny that relative perspective being experienced. there are no humans period from the absolute.

Learn how to have lucid dream and inquire this within them.

Not saying it is the same (I don't know), but I have a gut feeling that it's really really close.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Thank you for your time and for your heart felt answers. 

@CelticQueen17

Follow along with this video. Practice stripping away context and excess baggage from your direct experience. What if the Truth was all around you, but you just couldn't see it? :ph34r: What if you were the Truth? Yes, it seems outrageous. But if you think about it, if the Truth was really Absolute and irreducible, and let's say there was such a thing... How could it be anywhere else? How could it be... Anywhere? :)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Leo talks in concepts, for your logical mind to grasp something. 

At another level of awareness and awakening, cannot be translated into logic form or words. 

Example: Basically in my body there is atleast 1 atom that is directly linked with you and viceversa. This happens with all existance, not only living humans or animals or matter, it is an intelink beyond matter. 

Because life is a harmony btw the forces, being the reason if we know how the forces work one can extend lifespan greatly. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

To put it simply, we are different drops of the same ocean. So in a more profound sense, we are all water.

It's difficult to grasp at first, but everyone around you, including yourself and the entire universe is made from the same stuff. One word for that stuff is God, another word is awareness, yet another is Truth or even Absolute Infinity.

That stuff can shapeshift and manifest itself in an infinite number of ways. But it's all One in the end. You are not separate from it, you are it.

All stories and explanations are false.

Thank you all again for your help &  @LastThursday. Your answer made me go "a-ha!"

It's like... Consciousness is the only thing u can be sure is true. Anything else is just belief. Everything you experience seems real to you, but is not true in an absolute sense. Like dreams, people in your dream exist, but they are all you. The scenery and everything is you. So it's an Illusion of separation. 

And it turns out even you don't exist, so...it's all consciousness. Or Being or whatever.

Edited by GeoLura

Only I exist, everything else is just an object 

But there is no way for me to know that you really exist 

I really exist, but that doesn't matter. Eventually you'll realise that you don't exist - that's easier to verify. Solipsism's ok, but it's lonely and it makes you go round in circles. Oh, and eventually you'll realise that existence and non-existence are identical, but don't take my word for it. I still exist though :P

21 hours ago, CelticQueen17 said:

Your answer made me go "a-ha!"

You're most welcome.

So Last Thursday, where do you feel that you are in your self actualization journey? Other than just being no where experiencing no thing..... What else do you do in your life dream? Hmmmm? Lol ;) I am very curious about others experiences. 

@CelticQueen17 those are some good questions.  

I don't really know if my self actualization is a journey, more an unguided process of revelation with no clear end goal. To be more woo woo about it, my reality seems to be slowly crystallising from an amorphous nothing as a baby into ever sharper relief as an old geezer - only to go back to slowly realising I'm an amorphous nothing again. Is that a journey? Hmmm dunno.

What else do I do with my dream life? I suppose I should keep it neutral and family friendly...

I have a strong drive to keep my skills sharp and learn new ones. I like to practice being very open minded and non-judgemental (including to myself).  I'm intensely curious and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. I like to laugh at the ridiculousness of life and people including myself.  I'm good with my fingers and I'm good with symbols, so I write software for a living, but that's nearly the anithesis of spirituality; brings in the bucks though, so that makes survival easier.

Where would a I like to be if I were actualized? If it were possible to do real magic, then that's what I want. To unleash myself from my own chains, be authentic to my core, handle any situation with ease and be driven by my own adventurous playful spirit. If I'm enlightened along the way so be it.

@CelticQueen17 what makes you tick? Who would you be if you were actualized?

Great Question. I think thats my whole point of doing this....I have ways existed for others. Lost my identity after having children...its as if I became a machine, but a loving, warm Mom machine.  Shortly after my second was born I remember a lady telling me "you will lose yourself, there is no "I" in mother"!! 

I am a hard worker and love the peace of mind that comes with nice surroundings free of toxic individuals so I am hoping my self actualization finds me working less and being extremely confortable & content. I raise my children on my own and although they are older now, nothing that I have found is more stressful  than single parenting without support. 

I live in a very conservative religious pocket of Pennsylvania. I was in an Amish restaurant yesterday and chuckled at how they have their whole culture revolving around God which is really them.....

Thanks for giving me the chance to write! :)

"slowly crystallising from an amorphous nothing as a baby into ever sharper relief as an old geezer - only to go back to slowly realising I'm an amorphous nothing again. Is that a journey?"

Yes! I think thats a great way to sum up what we do here. 

We are just here to gain things then lose them all ... life seems easier once you accept it, don't you agree? 

I can't even begin to think what an Amish restaurant is like, but it would be so cool to visit one!

One of the joys of being alive is that you can lead life on multiple levels. On one level we're animals who need to eat and sleep and fight each other and reproduce. On another we're human beings, who have feelings and desires and aspirations. On yet another we're imortal infinite beings with no boundaries. And even higher still, we're just a non-duality aware of itself.

If we're conciously aware of and directly embody these many levels, then we can choose to live life how we want; we don't need to grip so tightly on to things for comfort. In one sense there is nothing to lose, because we never had it in the first place.

What makes us truly happy and connected is to constantly keep expanding. By that I mean mostly expanding our awareness, because deep down we know that we're just playing a human character in a play, we're not really that character, we're more than that.