Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maya_0

Psychedelics with 2 or more people? ESP/ telepathy?

7 posts in this topic

What are some worthwhile things to try for non-solo psychedelic trips?

I have heard that some people have found ways to acquire temporary telepathy. I am wondering how to tap into that. 

You can't force it, it will naturally happen. Just do it in a room together, sit in silence, clear the air, don't even listen to music and just enjoy the moment. 

you could also put on an album. But in general, you just want to be quiet, relatively still, and just observe.

@Maya_0 I had that with a friend. This was really mind blowing and too much for me at that time.

We would stand in front of each other just being there, not even speaking. It was like our personal minds melted into one. When I had a thought, I knew that he is experiencing the same thought. Not just one that sounds the same, but the exact one. I also knew for sure, that he knew.

The difficulty was when some shadow stuff started coming up, as there was absolutely no boundary and no way to close myself of from my friend. He experienced all that was coming up for me directly and I experienced his stuff. Frankly, I don't know whose stuff it was, because there was one mind only.

Long story short, it went downhill quickly as my (his? our?) sexually repressed stuff started coming up.  It got bad pretty quickly.

Additionally, for days or even weeks afterwards I had this slight paranoia that everyone can hear my thoughts and feelings. I didn't feel safe in my own mind.

Soooo, be careful what you wish for, unless you are sure you are ready ;)

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@okulele @Maya_0 yeah I had a similar experience. I have an extremely close friend with whom I do most of my trips with, and it kind of "happened" one time where we literally merged consciousness and became one mind. That sounds kind of cool on the surface, but it was a literal nightmare for me. I would ask him "what do you want to do now?" and he would reply "what do you mean?" and so on and so on. Every conversation was a cycle because we both know what each other was thinking. I asked him his opinion on a piece of art, and it seemed to me he couldn't bring anything new to the table (at the time I did not understand we had merged consciousness, so this was quite scary). It went downhill fast because I was convinced that my friend was literally me and I had made him up. The weird part was he stayed grounded and wasn't that freaked out, but the experience turned into a nightmare for me. 

So be careful what you wish for. "we are all one" gets thrown around a lot, and that's cute on the surface. But to actually experience melding consciousness with someone else in real time is quite another. If you're not extremely prepared for such a thing (I wasnt), then you Will start thinking you went insane and everyone you've ever met is imaginary. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

17 hours ago, okulele said:

@Maya_0 I had that with a friend. This was really mind blowing and too much for me at that time.

We would stand in front of each other just being there, not even speaking. It was like our personal minds melted into one. When I had a thought, I knew that he is experiencing the same thought. Not just one that sounds the same, but the exact one. I also knew for sure, that he knew.

The difficulty was when some shadow stuff started coming up, as there was absolutely no boundary and no way to close myself of from my friend. He experienced all that was coming up for me directly and I experienced his stuff. Frankly, I don't know whose stuff it was, because there was one mind only.

Long story short, it went downhill quickly as my (his? our?) sexually repressed stuff started coming up.  It got bad pretty quickly.

Additionally, for days or even weeks afterwards I had this slight paranoia that everyone can hear my thoughts and feelings. I didn't feel safe in my own mind.

Soooo, be careful what you wish for, unless you are sure you are ready ;)

yeeaaaahhhh, exactly. It gets real, real quick.

On 2/28/2019 at 3:05 AM, Maya_0 said:

What are some worthwhile things to try for non-solo psychedelic trips?

I have heard that some people have found ways to acquire temporary telepathy. I am wondering how to tap into that. 

Do a group meditation with someone who is awakened. For the initiates will be a like a DMT trip and what not? many crazy abilities. 

I do this kind of meditation with my family and friends. All kinds of beautiful insights arises in people along the way. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.