Elia

Girl's advice needed!

24 posts in this topic

Uh for me I tend to get into serious relationships fast because I am not actually trying to get into them? Like I am scared to do that. But I don't advise rushing that. I would try to at least act like you enjoy them and that you aren't wanting anything but go very slow when choosing them. It's better to be single than going falling in love with the wrong person.  And it's all about the bonding getting to know them that is the best and sometimes scariest part gl to u

So, the most basic advice initial attraction advice is to look your best and be personable and available. Also, be fun, easy-going, and open. But this won't keep a guy around as there are many many women that can provide these same benefits. So, this is important for the initial attraction phase and will generally help during the relationship on the easy-going/openminded/personable level. But the looks and fun and flash don't keep a man around.

What you need is to develop your personality and be an awesome person to be around. Be your very best. Don't look for "the one", be "the one." And men who resonate with you and are mature enough to desire a deep connection, who value depth over excitement, will find you and will want to hold onto you. But you have to give them something that they can't get anywhere else... and relying on looks is a losing battle in this regard. You have to develop your personality.

So, exalt yourself. Become a queen of your wheelhouse, and the right men will fight for you. But when you exalt yourself, do it for the joy of growing yourself and expressing your creative energy. It's this energy that will attract the right men. But the expression of that energy is not for the sake of that. Just be refreshing. Be the light and the moths will come to you.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org