Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

You (God) can attain the best of both worlds (the dual and non-dual)

48 posts in this topic

I haven't been here for a longtime (?) sorry...I would like to see how you can be fully immersed in nondual and then go back to dual thinking, if I heard correctly. Why and how do you choose to do that,( if true)? Thank you,

next

(i am so immature)

Ok...all that is an old sad song.

In any case if you're well whatever is going on, even if nobody else gets you, that is what really matters.

6 hours ago, Highest said:

Maybe you should say discovering God. But you are simply wrong, you can return back to duality fully. With full awarness that it is duality and ultimately an illusion. But you can still live in the dual world fully. That is at least my actual experience.

Once you have really awaken my friend, there is no way to turn back, believe me, i tried :) There is no more lying to yourself. Maybe there is a possibility to go back, that would be maybe castration.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

10 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Once you have really awaken my friend, there is no way to turn back, believe me, i tried :) There is no more lying to yourself. Maybe there is a possibility to go back, that would be maybe castration.

What exactly have you gained from awakening?

2 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Yes, in a sense there is no turning back. You don’t understand what I mean when I say returning back to duality, and I cannot explain it with the mind.

God can return to the dual with full awarness. Consciousness (You) is a spectrum and it can change to many channels or frequencies. It can also return to the NON-dual whenever it wants and in a blink of an eye. This depends of course of how conscious and aware of the non-dual you are.

@i am I AM I’m a reality shifter. ? I cannot explain how, it just happens by itself for me.

@i am I AM But I am conscious that I am the One 24/7. Even when I am immersed in duality. Once you become conscious of God, that can never leave or end.

Eventually duality and non duality supposedly merge. I only say supposedly as I am not there yet. Instead I spend increasing amounts of time naturally disengaging with duality and basking in nonduality. However people describe this as "utter bliss" but for me it's more comforting emptiness / wholeness.

Also even when in duality and operating in the "reality" of duality, the nonduality is always quietly vibrating in the background. So maybe it has merged? I am not sure.

Edited by thesmileyone