Eric Tarpall

The most painful aspect of being an incel

48 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, tenta said:

You have to prove it's wrong first? The core of incels is that genetic looks matter, and not that much else.

Proof has no universal inherent value. Especially in case of right-brained domains like relationships it's fucking useless. Attractiveness is subjective. There are factors that make a man more attractive like authenticity, self-love, charm and confidence. But incels & co. can't count or conceptualize them, so they look for something countable like money or the form of your face (so fucking ridiculous) or create concepts like alpha, beta, red pill etc.

12 minutes ago, outlandish said:

@Eric Tarpall please don't use this community as a platform to vent, it's not what this is about, and is considered borderline trolling. It's a waste of attention spans and degrades the quality of this forum.

It would be more productive for everyone if you could look at the small steps that you could take to improve this department of your life, share your progress, or come for specific help in these areas.

If a female was venting about being a virgin no one would complain. They would try to give advice to her. But I'll put the lid back on the pressure cooker. There's other places to vent I guess. 

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

@Eric Tarpall if this forum was full of female virgins making these kind of complaints on a daily basis, I would crack down on it. We don't have that problem here.

You've specifically said that you haven't come here for advice. If you want to have incel/mgotw/red pill discussions with no intent of moving forward in your life, there are numerous forums on the internet that welcome that kind of thing. These types of discussions do not belong here. This is a forum for self actualization and self-improvement.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

If sex is what you want just do a prostitute, problem solved, and this isn't a joke, I'm serious.

Edited by Dumb Enlightened

16 hours ago, Consept said:

Most Africans have eaten a cheeseburger

I mean those skinny ribcage ones.

16 hours ago, outlandish said:

You've specifically said that you haven't come here for advice.

I said I was venting but that doesn't mean I don't want advice. I feel rude when I ask for advice directly. 

15 hours ago, Dumb Enlightened said:

If sex is what you want just do a prostitute, problem solved, and this isn't a joke, I'm serious.

Prostitutes are like using another mans fleshlight. Not my thing.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

5 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

I said I was venting but that doesn't mean I don't want advice. I feel rude when I ask for advice directly. 

Please go ahead and ask questions directly, that's the whole point. It's not rude at all.

5 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

Prostitutes are like using another mans fleshlight. Not my thing.

Lol. gross

30 minutes ago, Toby said:

Ok, sounded a bit for me like you don't want to have any responsibility at all for other people.

Can you have responsability for an another being if you don't have it for yourself ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

55 minutes ago, Shin said:

Can you have responsability for an another being if you don't have it for yourself ?

I don't know...

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Why I still haven't killed myself: because I just can't pull it off, I can't win over the survival instinct. But I have tried, I have tried hard, and I almost pulled it off. (It's really sad that I didn't pull it off.)

@Mikael89 I'm glad to hear that your higher survival instinct protected you. Don't destroy what you've been given. You'll die no matter what eventually, but you only get this life once. Please talk to a proper psychologist or councillor IRL about your suicidal feelings, you're not going to get the right kind of attention on internet forums.

7 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

@Eric Tarpall I have the same problem and I agree with you.

I have somehow managed to have sex a few times in my life (a big miracle, it wont happen again), so I can confirm that sex is amazing and definitely a source for happiness. Actually I should have killed myself immediately after I had sex with a girl because then my life was at the peak (and now it's just going downhill). I have thought about it quite often.

And I can imagine that real love is even more amazing and a even bigger source for happiness.  Considering how much it is talked about love in society, all songs are about it etc. etc.

And sometimes I have felt unanswered love emotions for a girl and wow.. those feelings are no joke. It's quite mind blowing.

And also there can be romantic relationships online which feel amaaaazing and is a huge source for happiness. (Direct experience.)

Conclusion: sex/romantic relationships are the source for happiness. And there is absolutely no point in living without it. (At least not without enlightenment. Enlightenment would of course solve everything. Then you would be happy/complete no matter what.)

Of course it is the source for happiness. It is the source for whole our existence.

Why I still haven't killed myself: because I just can't pull it off, I can't win over the survival instinct. But I have tried, I have tried hard, and I almost pulled it off. (It's really sad that I didn't pull it off.)

Those who are succesful with the opposite sex will never understand us. It's a shame. They are totally blinded by their own success, they can only see their own awesome position and then they say that everyone who is less fortunate are just cry babies. Their picture of reality doesn't go beyond their own nose.

bad news for you, you can't kill yourself cause you are immortal

@Eric Tarpall @Mikael89 I feel you, you're right that it's a great source of pleasure and can improve a lot hapiness (with a small h) on the short term, not as much as you think though on the long term, but definitly it seems to me that pursuing it and getting it is the right move and direction for you, rather than denying that it will be a big plus in your life, so i'm with you on that

But then why do you think you will never be able to get sucesful with girls ?

2 hours ago, Jordan94 said:

But then why do you think you will never be able to get sucesful with girls ?

Because they ingrained that delusion in their head due to their negative thought processes and they are so absorbed in it they believe it so much they make it true by doing everything that won't get them a girlfriend. Then just blame it on being out of their control to avoid taking responsibility.

Its mental gymnastics at its finest. They don't know how to disconnect from the stories of the mind.

Edited by Shadowraix

Incels.is is awful and the moderators are stage red/orange children who ban random people for fun.

It's natural to feel displeasure at someone practically being in heaven daily for the way they were born while you get to suffer.

@Eric Tarpall I can sort of understand the incel grievances. Society is built in such a way that a lot of people's self-esteem relies on romantic and sexual success. So understandably when you lack that success, it can lead to a very dark place. But society has many faults. Complaining will feel good for a bit but won't help at all.

Try to understand how you got to the place you are, and not be so hard on yourself just because you aren't having sex. Be like "alright, this is how my life's been so far, but I can make small steps to improve my situation based on the hand I've been dealt". Society may place a big emphasis on sex but sex will not lead to fulfilment. Working on your mind using the resources and techniques given on actualized.org or other good self-help sources, starting a meditation practice etc is a good step to gradually start to improve your fulfilment levels and get a bit more peace of mind, which will allow you to make your outlook on the world more productive and understanding. Maybe look into counselling, which is not an option we should be ashamed of, and it can be useful to have our problems looked at from an outside perspective. Another thing you can do is read and watch women's perspectives on life. What their problems are and how they feel. It will probably be uncomfortable but there's a lot of growth to be had in that. Try to genuinely, without placing yourself in the middle, understand women better. Because just like you have reasons for the way you're doing, they do as well.

I hope you can find some of this useful. Making changes is hard but there isn't really another way to improve things. Best of luck.

Edited by Markus

DISCLAIMER: Use this method on your own risk. The author of this method has no responsibility for you actions. 

@Eric Tarpall Easy solution: BE YOURSELF with a woman and DON'T TRY to "get laid" or something like that. Just talk to a girl in a "normal" way like you're talking to a friend. This stuff is super simple I assure you it works like magic not only for me but also for my friends.

Women just want someone who is true, who is real. Don't try to lie, you'll get nowhere. Be true, authentic and the things will happen on its own, trust me.

Also don't be scared to touch a woman when you feel the time is right ;)

Have fun man.

Edited by Coco Money