Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outer

LSD Trip with Visual-Replications | “See What They See”

1 post in this topic

Take a visual journey through the potential stages of an Acid Trip’s “Come Up” - all in the name of Education and Harm Reduction. Those curious NO longer need to risk dangerous N-bomb’s or a mentally devastating existential life crisis just to get some eye candy! Of course, the visual experience is a far cry from encapsulating Lucy’s true potential for both good and harm. However, it is one of the primary reasons (mistakes) that can draw the uneducated into a potentially dangerous encounter. And that is precisely why I have created this Simulated Experience. I’m hoping after people can get an idea as to what it’s really like, then those looking to trip for the wrong reasons can spare them selves the danger. I’ve even taken things one step further than creating just a simple simulation - this video is also a documentary showcasing a real experience on a LEGAL substitute which is believed to convert into the real thing when taken. Please keep in mind that even though I believe most of these replications are SOMEWHAT accurate it is still not a realistic substitution for what one might actually see/experience. It is the best I can do at the moment though, and not to toot my own horn, but some of these effects come pretty close! Others on the other hand are admittedly a little exaggerated (wood doesn’t flow that fast) but that would depend on who you ask. We each have unique brain chemistry, and these compounds affect each of us in a slightly unique way. Meaning it’s impossible to tell someone EXACTLY what they will see. Not to mention no two trips are ever exactly the same. Anyway, I’ve spent the past two months working on this. I hope you guys can enjoy it!