Charlotte

Kids/children blah

67 posts in this topic

Hmm seems like you have heard lots of great advice! I’m actually nearing 30 myself and I had a friend a bit older than me (female) who didn’t have much interest in kids. Well guess what, she got pregnant! ? I think she’s changed her outlook completely, at least in regards to her own boy. Sometimes children can be like that best friend that always pushes you to be better and push your boundaries

I wanted kids some time ago and eventually I worked with kids for a few years, at an after school club mostly in the gym. Amazing humbling experience. Children are great and often teach us as much as we teach them :). Nowadays there’s no strong desire, only going to depend on who I might have kids with...I do believe there’s still fear in me regarding becoming “tied down” by kids but this only comes with having a limiting belief. 

Good luck ? 

One more sentiment on the subject....

Why in the world would anyone have kids? What’s gained?  For what reason? 

Not for a reason. 

Same as God and lives,.... just for the experience. 

Love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 04/03/2019 at 3:21 PM, Nahm said:

One more sentiment on the subject....

Why in the world would anyone have kids? What’s gained?  For what reason? 

Not for a reason. 

Same as God and lives,.... just for the experience. 

Love. 

❤️

I haven't gone through the whole thread, but my take on it is, make sure you prepare yourself before having them. They are 24/7 attention when they're born. Research. Also, good schools, good neighborhood, accept them for who they are and move on from there.

Just wanted to share with you this very unusual clip of a cockatiel singing a lullaby to a baby:

Cute, huh? Heavenly music.

When one feels bad and is suffering he/she will not desire certain lifestyle. If it's the opposite and one feels full of energy every day, the possibility and willingness to new adventures in any area expands dramatically. 

So is best to ask myself why and what i'm doing that i'm suffering so much, instead of asking myself why i don't want to do certain things that other people do. Usually if we talk about procreation and starting a family is a byproduct of inner happiness not a search. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

You can accomplish a lot more in the world without children, and you would be doing the world a huge service by preventing further consumption of resources on an already strained earth. You wouldn't be locked to raising a child, and the money you're not spending on your own child you could give to charity and help hundreds+ people in the world.  Also, if you're gonna get children you should in my opinion adopt. The world doesn't need more people, and there are enough orphans in the world waiting for a home.

If you don't want kids then fuck what society thinks. The idea that you should have a kid is utterly absurd. It's the exact opposite of what people should be thinking.

Edited by Commodent

I am myself, heaven and hell.