You're welcome mAmA BeAr

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

23 minutes ago, Shin said:

You're welcome mAmA BeAr

?❤️

*bump*

When someone successful (meaning that they can materially provide everything  for their kids) doesn't want a family ( no marriage, no kids). Does that mean that this person has not fully assimilated stage blue? Because stage blue is all about family right?

11 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

*bump*

When someone successful (meaning that they can materially provide everything  for their kids) doesn't want a family ( no marriage, no kids). Does that mean that this person has not fully assimilated stage blue? Because stage blue is all about family right?

What if you view everyone as your family ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If you view everyone as your family i think you are a person that is close to being  turquoise. 

26 minutes ago, Shin said:

What if you view everyone as your family

❤️Exactly❤️

Sounds like to me you already have kids xD (your animals) jk, jk.

Honestly, I am a 24 year old male and I've known I wanted kids since I was a child. I just want my own mini me and I want a family. I am not sure why it is the case. I am aware that to me relationships and connecting with others is one of the best things one can experience in life, so it follows to create a tight knit group of my own. 

I don't know if its women's inherent purposes to want children, but it is certainly an exclusive and significant experience of females to get pregnant. 

This sounds like something to explore for yourself and I agree with examining your childhood and your relationship to your mother. I would guess that has had an impact your perspective of children.

Like I noticed that a lot of children who have divorced parents are super insecure and dubious about marriage. 

22 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

I think family is stage purple.

I think before kids most people in our society are fundamentally beige (you are actually still looking out for #1 deep down inside, you would not actually give your life for your tribe, society, the planet), but operating in day to day life at orange, blue and green.

After kids most people become fundamentally purple (you're deeply looking out for family as #1, you would actually, literally, give your life for your kids), but operating at orange, blue, green.

A pet theory about how parenthood changes people.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

My bringing up was awesome, mum and dad still together after 30 years married ? very much in love with each other so yeah... No idea.

Also my relationship to my mum is 110% solid. We are like bestest best friends ?❤️

What is the first thing you think of when the word Children is presented to you. What do you associate it with?

I desire a sense of having a young one that I can intimately love, teach, take care of, learning from them, see them grow like a seed you planted years ago. It goes back to relationships for me,

Perhaps you have filled this need with the animals you take care? well anything can happen in these next few years, whatever decision you make, live happily!

This topic, is making me explore my own reasons for wanting kids xD. I am coming out of this thread more self-aware than when I entered. 

On 2/26/2019 at 10:43 PM, flowboy said:

Some questions to ponder that might help:

1. Would you do it if no one else was doing it?
  2. How would you feel if having kids was mandated by law? Relieved? Trapped?

Whoaa!! Those are some VERY powerful question. I appreciate you sharing this advice with us. <3

I was curious on your thoughts - If I personally answered "No" to the 1st question and "Trapped" with the 2nd question...does that mean I really don't want kids? Gosh I was pretty shocked with my honest answers because I grew up THINKING I wanted kids but here you go...

Would love to hear what you think!

@flowboy

Edited by Shir

On 2/27/2019 at 9:39 AM, Hellspeed said:

Malnourishment leads to conditions and bone issues, those issues lead to depression. A sign of lack of grounding, Muladhara problems.

So in conclusion the no desire for what you been asking yourself, the why. 

@Hellspeed Are you saying that malnourishment is literally the cause of a woman emotionally feeling that she doens't want kids?...I mean, I really resonate with the Depression part and that personally hinders my thoughts towards kids in a negative way, but the way you phrased is was like, if the women is healthy then she would NOT not want kids.

Am I getting it right?

2 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

What is the first thing you think of when the word Children is presented to you. What do you associate it with?

That is an excellent question.

This...A9ta.gif

And most importantly... Being tied down. 

I think I'm afraid of commitment... Being tied down with no freedom makes me cringe. 

3 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

This topic, is making me explore my own reasons for wanting kids xD. I am coming out of this thread more self-aware than when I entered. 

Awesome man! That's what this forum is for ❤️

@Shir yeah I'd give the same answers

1 minute ago, Charlotte said:

yeah I'd give the same answers

Glad I'm not alone then :( thank you..

On 25. 2. 2019 at 11:27 PM, outlandish said:

I've got a lot of friends having kids with the woman in their very late 30s, even one in her early 40s. A lot of the fertility data that's floating around is very old data apparently, we're younger at an older age than we used to be if you know what I mean. 40s is pushing it for sure, but it seems like a lot of people are making it happen later than we're being told you should.

It happens for some people. But for others, it doesn't. 

My metamour tried in her late 30's. She only succeeded years later past the age of forty with a donated egg. And her body didn't quite make it through pregnancy,  the baby is born two months early. 

The older you are, the more health risks.  

@Elisabeth yeah it's true no doubt. That's a really sad story, it would be so hard. What's a metamour? 

It's tragic that pregnancy favours youth, yet sociologically it favours a lot more maturity. Our biology doesn't quite line up with our culture at this time.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

On 2/25/2019 at 0:51 PM, Charlotte said:

Thank you all so much for your responses. I appreciate them all ❤️ Lots to think about. 

The main reason I don't want children is because I want to help so many living beings (animals (mostly) & people) I don't want to pinpoint my love onto one being, I want to help as many as I possibly can with the time that I have. That, I feel is my life purpose so if I have kid's then I can't persue life purpose (currently studying for life purpose). Am I making sense?

In some ways I feel I have this unbelievable love and passion to help as many possible and I don't want it going to waste by having children. 

What you're describing is the 6th and top layer of maslow's hierarchy of needs: self transcendence. It seems like this isn't coming from a neurotic place.  Having children is on the 3-4-5 layer depending on your motives. 

@Cocolove Thanks for your input.

Maybe so.

I will continue as I am currently ^_^

❤️

On 01/03/2019 at 4:46 AM, SgtPepper said:

On 01/03/2019 at 4:46 AM, SgtPepper said: