Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

I meet a conscious woman

25 posts in this topic

Some 2 hours ago I meet an amazing woman randomly, full of life and energy, amazing eyes. We connected in a blink of an eye. Then we talked and stuff, connected more. I asked her if she believes in God and she said ‘’Yes, I believe in God’’. She continued and said ‘’You must have God in your soul’’. I answered ‘’Yes, I do.’’ Then I just wanted to say it just for the fuck of it and because I felt that she really had some contact with God. I said ‘’I believe in God in my soul but I have also become aware that I am God.’’ 

She made a very strong eye contact with me and I cannot explain it, then she said ‘’Me too.’’ A shock came over me, never have I meet someone who is conscious that she or he is God. We talked some more, how we became conscious of God and so on. She told me she had to go to work and she gave me her number, I thanked her and told her that I will call you then we can talk more about God etc. I’m in bliss that I have meet someone conscious that she is God for the first time, that I will meet her again.

@dimitri I was so happy, that another human being is conscious she is God. Happy for her, for myself for getting that recognition and acceptance that yes indeed we are God. I felt it in her, I was aware and conscious of it when she gave me that unexplainable eye contact and said ‘’Me too’’. My convinction got immensly stronger just because of her, just for being with her.

amazing dude! really glad for you! i would have loved for that to happen to me spontaneously: 

the closest i've got is always
"yes i believe in god" but its only ever a belief, they go straight into material paradigm in the next couple of sentences. 

tell her to join actualised.org ahaha

@Tistepiste Yeah, like everything changed after that. The energy, the eye contact. I felt we are One now and I’m sure she felt that too. That we had known each other forever, that we were One and the Same as the One God. But our next meeting will be interesting, very much. I don’t know what to excpect but I will be as honest as I can about me being God and how I am conscious of that. She will too probably.

@Highest Don't be too straight-forward though haha, she might get scared of if you want to stress it that much I don't know :P

But let us know about the developments! Excited for you!

@Tistepiste You are right brother, I won’t be too straight-forward. We only talked for about 40 min before she went to work, so yeah. But I will let you guys know how it went etc, maybe I can make her a member her in this forum if she is interested in that stuff.

yep I did that too, we connected through deep telepathy and self understanding.

we had a good laugh, walked a bit, but she really wanted me ultra hard

so I took my ballz and we fucked a lot <3 

I remember myself eating her neck like a good icecream, she allowed me anything.
She surprised me with her want
ho man she was wonderful, I remember her whispering dirty thing in my ears, it kind of made me so lit.

I lost my cover this night. She didn't noticed, I wouldn't break the moment with futile talking, I was the music and playing my instrument. I made her ultra happy she told me so.

Such a wonderful and desirable creature.

Hope she comes back on my path, Destiny is a real thing

Edited by Aeris

if you meet a conscious woman kill he... wait that was another teaching

Looks like a Turquoise bud about to bloom. Just in time for Spring. ? ? 

12 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@Aeris What happened then? You fell out?

aroused ?
I still want her, but do I want her ? how much I want her ? good questions. Time will give me answers

12 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@Aeris I mean, why aren't you seeing each other anymore? Was interested in the story to why it ended

I don't know if it ended I never meant this,

when does it end, when does it start ?

@Aeris Sounds awesome, sounds like an interesting girl. Such days with another individual is precious, amazing. Remembers me of a girl I meet about a week ago. We smoked and made love all day, sniffed some strong good dope the next day, then we fucked again the rest of the night.

Great girl, I will never forget her and those two days. Maybe we will meet again, maybe not. But at least we shared great experiences and we shared each other with passion and unbound connection. I know she will never forget it, I made assure of that.

10 minutes ago, Highest said:

@Aeris Sounds awesome, sounds like an interesting girl. Such days with another individual is precious, amazing. Remembers me of a girl I meet about a week ago. We smoked and made love all day, sniffed some strong good dope the next day, then we fucked again the rest of the night.

Great girl, I will never forget her and those two days. Maybe we will meet again, maybe not. But at least we shared great experiences and we shared each other with passion and unbound connection. I know she will never forget it, I made assure of that.

I just breathed, laughed, and shared such a beautiful moment with her. I only start my journey in this, but I think deeply of her now, maybe I'm good at sex finaly. ( I feeled a real deep connection, I m sure of it, never noticed such harmony with just being with someone) , and this no fap journey helped tremendously I suppose to .. stay strong haha ).
it was like a movie for me, I couldn't believe what was happening, I started to stop believing. I was fully there !

Edited by Aeris