Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharp

Absolute Nothingness

11 posts in this topic

What do i mean by '' Absolute Nothingness '' ?

I mean the lack of the very thing that is a constant, consciousness.

The finality of being dead forever, having no form, no proprieties forever is Absolute Nothingness.

No sensory experience/r, just pure nothingness.

Absolute infinity / Absolute nothingness are polar opposites. Absolute infinity has phenomenons, proprieties and even an ability to generate this thread, but it does not include a self negating attribute to it other than recycling ( death ) .

You can actually escape the absolutely infinite wheel by turning yourself towards Absolute Nothingness.

Ego death is not enough, this reality is only one set. You need consciousness-death.

All of this can be done from the comfort of your bedroom.

Absolute Infinity isn't just a wheel. It's any and every shape forever in all directions. However, I do agree with you in that, there is Absolutely Nothing beyond Absolute Infinity.

You're referring to "something" (strictly in quotes) that's not even an empty void, correct?

Edited by Ethankahn

By experience i can say, this reality or name it incarnation is the highest stage of consciousness; why? Because one can experience nothingness. 

The formless paradigm is just a projection on the basis of being. To shoot for the formless as priority is to be dead. Pure nothingness experienced through your being is something. Being dead is something else, there is no more experience through your being, there is no more identity, is only cold and chaos. Those who have died in can tell, they are envious in a way of the living. Because being dead re-incarnation is just a belief of the living. There is no re-incarnation, there is new life only, always. But those on the logic side can argue this all day, it has no meaning. There are no 2 beings out there alike, only conditioning by external sources and external beliefs. 

All this was created, (the afterlife) for those who have not awakened, to give them a sense of purpose. Those who already know how to rejuvenate the body they just laugh in the darkness, because the majority of humanity has no clue that is possible to reach a kind of immortality in this body, they think they will be bored, lol! But little they know that the changes of the body/mind can go to infinite growth. I speak about this banned or insane things because i'm experiencing it.  

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Experiences are things. So, if you're still experiencing it, then it's not Absolutely Nothing. You also just said that it is cold. Absolute Nothing is neither hot nor cold. It has no temperature. I believe you're experiencing what you say, but what you're experiencing doesn't sound like Absolute Nothingness (at least what I refer to as such). 

Edited by Ethankahn

@Ethankahn Absolute Nothingness is not without experiencing on a sensory level. No sensory, no experience. What you talking about is a future thought, and idea, a concept. That is not real. Simply does not exist. Simply, is impossible to verify that. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Sharp

On 2019-02-25 at 6:49 AM, Sharp said:

Ego death is not enough, this reality is only one set. You need consciousness-death.

All of this can be done from the comfort of your bedroom.

I like this.

But how can do that?

19 hours ago, Salvijus said:

@Sharp

I like this.

But how can do that?

Counter-intuitively you need a super-ego, consciousness cannot kill itself since it's formless. Ego needs to merge with consciousness to create a form to manually change the properties of consciousness which can be altered. You do need to go pretty deep for this type of stuff though. Remembering that you are the universe and not inside an universe is important, all the tools are within yourself.

Lol. You're full of bull :D no offence :D

The state you're talking about is called Mukti, Nirvan, Moksha.

It's a state of total dissolusion. Total dissolusion can happen only if you dissolve all karma. There's is whole system in Bhuddhism and techneques how to do that.

There are interesting other methods to do that also. Like Khala Bhairava. It means ultimate suffering. It's when your guru at the moment of your death makes you experience a suffering of a thousands of lifetimes in one moment to dissolve you and liberate you. Still you see. It's about dissolving karma.

There could be other methods I'm aware of but basicly unless you dissolve all the karma there's no escape for you to become absolute nothingness.

Your explanation was weird. Maybe it's true idk I'm not the expert. But doesn't feel very scientific and logical.

@Sharp Nice contemplations, yet you still have dualities. For example, how can nothing have a polar opposite?

The impersonal Self (no-self) cannot experience an absence of Self. It is self aware (self knowing), self existing, with no need for anything other than itself to know itself. Absolute Nothingness is simply the absence of the objects of perception such as the external world ,universe, body, mind, thoughts, feelings,sensations,etc., Self only ever experiences Self, with or without objects. Including the imagined "conscious" personal self or "ego". Pure Consciousness  is prior to the thought based/imagined (i.e, non-existent self) which claims itself to be conscious.

What is aware of the nothingness,in which That itself,cannot be described as neither something nor nothing?

Edited by who chit