Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageModeAustin

Can't Love myself?

6 posts in this topic

Long story short: I got surgery as a teenager and fucked up my face. Ever since then I lost all confidence and can't love myself and have serious self-esteem issues. I've been doing the Six Pillars of Self Esteem exercises and they are fucking bruutal. Either way I just feel like I'm not enough and Nathaniel Branden would say to this "accept feeling like your not enough." To which I am trying to, but Idk. Is this really as good as it gets? It is, isn't it

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Your issue is not self-esteem but iferiority complex.

You need to work on your values. What is important to you? To be better then others?

If everyone looked the same way you'd feel just fine. Am I wrong?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

This shoe will never fit, because your experience is paramount. If you ‘place’ other people’s experience of you, as the primary focus, that which is You can not condone it, can not ‘go there’, because it is simply not True - it’s just overthinking against the Self. Your life is not an accident. You are you, this can not be confirmed or validated or justified, because You are.

Your ‘imperfections’ are precisely what makes you perfect. It is an inexplicable miracle, being you. I can’t explain the first thing about it. It’s impossible.

Yet, you are

How you think you are seen, is actually how you are seeing yourself. 

Loving What Is (Byron Katie) goes perfectly with The Six Pillars. Check it out. 

You can change actions, and change habits, etc, etc, but don’t hold desire to change who you are, that’s impossible. Instead, look to discover who you are - the impossibility of that will fulfill you in the most impossible ways. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thankyou.

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@Salvijus I think you're right.