lostmedstudent

weird violent dreams

12 posts in this topic

Hi all

i am quite perplexed and concerned as to the fact ive dreamt about killing people on a few accounts lately.. twice in the last month.. 

last night, the whole night (or it feels like) was about killing one person and feeling guilty about it all throughout the dream and i woke up with puffy eyes because i cried in the dreams. 

im just curious to people who know about psychology or do dream analysis, whether those dreams reflect certain states in the real life. 

im not looking for superstitious ideas or speculations, but im just wondering if this could be a sign of things or areas i should work on in real life.

thanks 

I've had plenty of these. Mostly it's me being killed or someone else, not myself killing someone though. I'm no expert but that's a normal enough thing so I wouldn't let it freak you out. Try working on lucid dreaming and becoming more conscious whilst dreaming. When you 'wake up' to the fact that you are dreaming, some of the answers you are seeking will naturally reveal themselves (aka why you're having these dreams). Personally, I think this is just the subconscious mind or ego or whatever you'd like to call it throwing shit at you to try to wake you up (not literally wake up, but become conscious of the dream).

I recommend you start getting in touch with your day to day thoughts/emotions.  Here’s a video about dreams: 

also ANGER and GUILT. Explore these emotions for one expresses overcoming while the other resistance. There’s no such thing as a WRONG emotion, so observe and be aware of your emotional state so you can find peace Ty ?

Edited by DrewNows

@kev014 thank you !

it could be i get annoyed and i have a short temper in real life. so whenever something annoys me, i wanna get rid of it. and in my dreams, there no morality so i just get rid by killing... hahahahha fast and simple

9 hours ago, lostmedstudent said:

Hi all

i am quite perplexed and concerned as to the fact ive dreamt about killing people on a few accounts lately.. twice in the last month.. 

last night, the whole night (or it feels like) was about killing one person and feeling guilty about it all throughout the dream and i woke up with puffy eyes because i cried in the dreams. 

im just curious to people who know about psychology or do dream analysis, whether those dreams reflect certain states in the real life. 

im not looking for superstitious ideas or speculations, but im just wondering if this could be a sign of things or areas i should work on in real life.

thanks 

You are being targeted, hatred in your way by other people. Or maybe you picked up some heroe figures from tv, movies, comics etc, and you get influenced by those thought forms, egregores. But for sure are some human beings in your circle that want you to fall.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@lostmedstudent

I acknowledge the scariness and concern you have about the content of the dreams.

But take it as a good sign.

Youre waking up, and its a part of you that has been repressed. The killer part of you. Its safetly being expressed/excorted in the dream.

Better than doing it in real life.

Dont get too swayed by this. Respect it for the thing it is; its a purging of your cultural conditioning and evil. Get on with your day and trust it will evaporate in time.

Congratulations and well done. Soon these dreams will stop.

Your mind might be trying to deceive you while you are asleep

Certain foods trigger nightmares. Or perhaps you were a solider in a past life and your subconscious mind is still trying to process that trauma.