Arcangelo

The Pick Up Diary

116 posts in this topic

Hi this thread is gonna be about my experiences with cold approach pick up.

Day game: In the last 24 hours i have talked to 7 girls: 3 Flat out ignored me, 3 were polite with their rejection and 1 might be interested.

I think she might be interested because she asked me: -''Why are you asking me out?'' twice. For me the simple fact of a girl asking me a question (any question) is good sign.

I was buying an air conditioner for my new apt. and i asked out the girl at the cashier:

Me: -''Would you like me to come at the end of your shift so we can go out''

She: -''Is this a joke?, ''Why are you asking me out?''

Me: -''No it is not a joke. Is because you are beautiful, haven't no one told you that before?''

She: -'' I can't today, ask me next week, or the next time you come here''

Me: -''Ok i will come everyday and ask you out''

She just laughed.

At this store you gotta show the receipt when you are about to leave. Since i was talking with this girl i forgot where i put the receipt so i went back to her:

Me: -''Will you go out with me yes or no?''

She: '' I can't today'' Then i moved on to ask her about the receipt.

Any thoughts. I need advice. I am 39 and i CAN NOT go to clubs because they are too loud and i just can't tough the noise out.

Going to a noisy club is physical torture for me, I really wish i was exaggerating

So if your advice is to go to clubs you will be wasting your time here.

Anyone asking me to go to a noisy club is like anyone asking me to fly. Is just not physically possible.

I wish i could, because there is no doubt in my mind that alcohol makes things easier.

Night game: Since i CAN NOT go to noisy clubs at night, what i do is go to a hostel that has a quite bar in it. There i can pick up foreign girls.

Basically Day game for local girls and night game for foreign girls.

Why not get a girl through a social network? you prolly ask. Because i got only one friend left. I fired all of my friends.

Here is the list: Som, Freddie, JM, Dee and Elle. All gone bye. The only thing i regret is not firing them earlier.

Why not get a girl through Tinder? That shit is a scam. People put photos of their sister, or put photos of them 12 years ago, or use photoshop WTF?

Also is so fucking fake, everybody makes themselves look better than what they really are. Physically, socially, financially and intellectually.

And finally i am not famous (yet haha).

So all i got is cold approach. I also need tips for cold approach at the beach. Thing is at the beach they are already semi-naked, and i am already semi-naked myself. How does this specific beach semi-naked dynamic works?

Arc

I feel you with the loud music, it just hurts my ears. Try ear protection and go to the areas in the club that are quiter - or outside, if you want.

The thing with the cashier is, she is working. So she is actually paid to be nice to you. Now Im not saying she was ONLY nice to you BECAUSE she works there. I dont know the exact circumstances and the store where she works, so it can be whatever. I would suggest you do as she said, ask her out in a week again. Dont make it a big deal. Stay funny/cool. Dont press it too much. When you ask out a girl on the street she can go if she feels uncomfortable, the cashier can not. Just remember that. You dont want her to feel uncomfortable without an easy escape. Imagine how you would feel in that situation.

How did your other interactions went on the other days/nights? How is your feeling towards women in general, like when you talk to them or afterwards?

Edited by universe

If you don't want to go club that's fine you can do only daygame and it's fine, first keep going and continue to open girls, have interactions, try to see what seem to work well or make things to go in a better direction, or what don't, and improve like that

Also try to find some other people not far from where you live with who you could do daygame together, it's immensely huge and this alone could (will) change completly your results and progress

I would not throw away that fast online (tinder or other) if I was you, if you're kind of new and struggle to get dates, if you can get decent pictures for your profile you can manage to get dates (not with sexbombs at first obviously) more easily than from street (if you're begining in street/daygame), and that can be great and easier to get at first more practice, and results,  than hammering daygame as a beginner

And no it's not a scam obviously people have dates from tinder, often the girl looks worst in reality than her pics (you just gotta adjust your expectations and the problem is solved) sometimes you have good surprises as well

And btw from what you write maybe you're trying to 'close' the asking the girl out too fast, if you're starting the conversation by asking the girl to meet again / hangout later / whatever, that's not the best way at all, your goal first should be to enjoy talking with the girl for a few minutes have some fun / enjoyable conversation together learn to know each other a bit more, and then after that you suggest to meet again sometime

Edited by Jordan94

Hi thank you very much for the responses.

''Try ear protection and go to the areas in the club that are quiter'' >Been there done that. Not possible. But i like the outside suggestion. I will implement it.

Some one told me: -''Never try pick up with girls that are working you will get mixed signals'' > I don't agree.  Easy escape got it.

''How is your feeling towards women in general, like when you talk to them or afterwards?'' > I feel alright. I like talking to people (I live by ,myself so there are days that i don't speak to anyone). Afterwards i feel good because i had the balls to talk to them. Rejection is my best friend. So when i encounter rejection i embrace it, smile, and move on.

''Also try to find some other people not far from where you live with who you could do daygame together, it's immensely huge and this alone could (will) change completly your results and progress'' > Really? IDK i am kind of a lone wolf. Not saying i am yellow. Only saying i am an orange lone wolf. I know i need friends but that's for another thread. Plus with pick up i might score a girl and a friend. Sorry if the word score offends anyone:)

''I would not throw away that fast online (tinder or other) if I was you''> You are right it can't hurt to spend 15 minutes a day swiping left and right.

How did your other interactions went on the other days/nights?

Today i didn't talk to anyone. Just said: -''Thanks'' to the cashier at the supermarket. But yesterday i was on riding my bike and saw a girl and she looked at me and smile. I rode 300 mts and decided to go back and talk to her:

Me: ''Hi i saw you walking and i think you are beautiful and i wanted to come here and ask for you phone number so we can go out''

She: ''OK''

I pulled out my cel and give it to her so she could type her digits in my phone.

Me: ''Can we go out tomorrow?''

She: ''Bla bla bla'' (excuse)

Me: ''Ah OK.''

She: ''But send me a message.''

Me: ''OK Bye.''

After that i opened my arms to hint her that i was going to hug her good bye. We hugged and i kissed her in the cheek. And that was it. I haven't called her yet. Calling her tomorrow for sure. She said she was busy today anyway.

Arc

Good shit

11 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

''Also try to find some other people not far from where you live with who you could do daygame together, it's immensely huge and this alone could (will) change completly your results and progress'' > Really? IDK i am kind of a lone wolf. Not saying i am yellow. Only saying i am an orange lone wolf. I know i need friends but that's for another thread. Plus with pick up i might score a girl and a friend. Sorry if the word score offends anyone:)

Yea definitly, you know how people say surround yourself with succesful people and you'll become sucessful, there's a part of that, but also for pickup it's gonna be way easier to get into social mood / open more if that's something you're strugling with, but even behond that you'll just be in a better mood and better energy and your game will go 10 times better then if alone

It's good to learn to go out alone and not being reliant on other people too, but only doing that has no point neither, you'll just progress 10x more and faster having other pickup people around, so if you're not in a small city just try to find the local pickup lair/community

Nice for the interaction, again you want to aim at having longer interaction and waiting more to ask out to meet again, it will be wayyyy better like that

The reason is that you'll first cut off a lot of girls that will not be down after 10s (which will be basically nearly all the girls and it's normal, it's way too fast she doesn't know you at all), and even for the small portion of girls which will be down even that fast because they're really into you when you go talk to them, it's still way better to just talk for a few minutes and then suggest to meet again, it's more normal and natural in a good way, it let her a bit of time to want it as well, and also it will be way more solid with at least a few minutes of interaction, rather than 30s getting the number peacing out

It's actually really important and will give you way more solid interactions and way more dates than just going for the fast instant 'close'

Edited by Jordan94

Hi. So i called Silvia, she was on her 15 minute break at her ''mcdonald's'' job.

I told her to go out on friday. She said: -''I am going to a concert on friday, i already bought the ticket''

TBC

She said: -''I am going to a concert on friday, i already bought the ticket''

I perceived this like: -''If i wasn't going to this concert i would definitely be going out with you.''

Haha! wrong.

She told she was out of school at 8:30 and that the concert was at 9. It was a guatemalan rap concert (I am not in Guatemala, I am not from Guatemala)

Arc: -''Cool I like rap a lot. Maybe i can meet you after the concert''

Silvia: ''The concert probably ends like at 12, but send me a message''

Arc: Ok. Bye

No contact until the day of the concert. Bad move IMO. Think it would have been better to call her/text her either wednesday, thursday or both.

Day of the concert ( by text):

Arc: ''Hi.''

Arc: ''How are you? Where is the concert at?''

Sil: ''Hii''

(Yes double ii)

Sil: ''Everything good''

Sil: ''At downtown St. Joseph''

Arc: ''Is it at XX?''

Ghosted for ever.

Called her on Monday: Obv. Ghosted for ever.

Weird. At 1 point She was attracted at the next she can't even talk to me.

Since then. I have talked to Paula and  Melanie

Paula interaction: I was on my bike again and i crossed a peasant bridge. At the end i looked behind me and i saw her. 

TBC

Edited by Arcangelo

Arc: Hi.

Paula: ''Hi''

Arc: ''Do you have a bike?''

Paula: ''No''

Arc: ''I am crossing here because there is too much traffic ahead. I live close to XX. My name is Arcangelo nice to meet you. What's your name?''

Paula: ''Paula.''

Arc: ''Are you going to work?''

Paula: Yes

Arc: Have you been working here for a long time?

Paula: I work at XX?

Funny how she didn't answer the Q

-What time are you out?

Paula: ''At 6''

Arc: Do you want me to come and meet you at that time so we can go get a cup of coffee at XX?

Paula: ''No I am good.''

Arc: Ok. Bye :)

ABC = Always Be Closing

Feel free to leave any comments about these interactions.

About what went wrong and what went right and how it could have gone better. There is a key to this lock (women ldo) i need to find it.

@Arcangelo Really enjoying this thread, and your sentiments and experiences in the dating world. More power to ya man. 

Look at the potential dates you approach like fishing, drop the line out there, and then shut up and wait. Don’t double up, it’s desperate. Girl at local supermarket says “I got a concert Friday night” - don’t double up, be glad it wasn’t a “no”. Just say “cool, have a good time” and mosey out. Confidence, not neediness. Next time you see her, casually ask how the concert was, etc. 

You can take them or leave them, cause you’re having fun, and really just seeing if they want to have fun together. Not sure how kosher this is but, maybe try rubbin one out before you go cold approaching, so your brain isn’t in ‘get laid right now / must secure date right now’ mode, you know what I mean?  Keep cool. They’d be lucky to spend some time with you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Haha thanks Nham!

Melanie interaction: I went to my local grocery store and there she was:

Arc: ''Do you just work here or you live near too?''

Mel: 'I live near too'

Arc: ''I live near too by XX. My name is Arcangelo what's your name.''

Mel: 'Melanie'

Arc: ''At what time you out?''

Mel: 'Today IDK'

Arc: 'OK bye'

Her body language told me she is interested. So with Melanie i can play some sort of slow game and build a rapport before asking her out. Like go to the store 5 more times to confirm there is sexual tension.

Keylin interaction:

Today at the bus station i was in line waiting for the bus. I was last and a girl kinda tried to cut me off because i was lagging on the line (walking slowly) but she didn't. I turned around:

Arc: Hi

Key: Hi

Arc: 'Do you take this bus often?'

Key: 'Kinda i take the earlier one'

Arc: 'My name is Arc'

Key: Keylin

Arc: 'Like Keylor but with in.'

That was bad.

Key: 'Yeah'

TBC

Edited by Arcangelo

Followed! Really enjoying this topic. You are doing great work! Very courageous.

Also made me realise that I need to go out more. So I will go approach. Today. Thank you :)

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Keylin interaction sucked. She was very polite with her rejection. Gotta follow my intuition more, and gotta go out more.

See you on the next interaction!

I need to post this quote from Leo:

''

The upside of rolling solo is that you grow very fast, as long as you're able to do approaches. If you're going out solo and you're so scared that you don't even approach, then you're not ready for that yet. You need a wingman/friend.

@Brenzo2 You mean you're in a relationship but you want to build your pickup skills at the same time? That's hard. In practice, once you get in a comfortable relationship your pickup skills will suffer. There's a trade-off.

@Joel3102 Yes, it certainly is, but it's going to take much more work than you imagine at the outset. But the upside is that it will also be much more rewarding (in terms of growth) than you imagine. To really get good at pickup you need to hit it hardcore for a couple of years, approaching 5000+ people. You need to take it very seriously. A half-assed attitude will not work here. You basically need to rewire and retrain much of your mind. Attraction is extremely counter-intuitive. It will shock you. You'll be in for some rude awakening. It will be emotionally difficult. But it will grow you like crazy. If you do it, don't do it for the sex, do it for the stronger man it makes you. It can also be very fun and exciting compared to sitting at home and playing Fortnite. Doing pickup hardcore makes you feel ALIVE! It makes you feel like a hero on his journey towards manhood.

I highly recommend handling this part of your life. Just don't be a douche, don't hurt women, and don't develop an ideology or identity around it.

If you want to get serious about learning this skill set, you must bite the bullet and move to a large city with great nightlife and lots of hot girls. LA, NYC, Chicago, Miami, Austin, Vegas, London, etc. It's very worth it. Don't be trying to learn pickup in some redneck part of the world. You need volume to practice on. If you're not willing to relocate, you're not very serious about it.

But at the same time, don't make excuses if you can't relocate immediately. Begin wherever you're at and make plan to upgrade your situation.

Pickup is not just about attracting girls. Pickup is about upgrading your entire lifestyle. It's about better nutrition, better fitness, better apartment, better decor, better cloths, better haircut, better friends, better car, better everything. Transform yourself into an attractive fucking man with an awesome life such that a woman would be itching to be around you. Shed your old childish ways. Become awesome. When you become a truly awesome, valuable man, guys and girls will flock to be around you. This is not some gimmick. You are actually becoming awesome. It's a total makeover.

But also don't get lost in it. Return to spirituality once you've completed that phase of your life.

P.S. There are always limits to everything a human does. Don't let that stop you from being awesome. You don't need to sleep with 100 girls. You don't need to become the Michael Jordan of pickup. You just need to become decent and score a few girlfriends. Which basically any guy can do.''

Hi I read somewhere in this sub-forum that i am not supposed to go out with the mentality of doing/practicing pick up; that it is better to go out with the mentality of trying to connect. Today after my ''McDonald's'' shift i went to Starsbuck's for a foam and there she was: Adriana. She was slim, 1.6mts, blonde and blue eyes.

''She is a tiger, she belongs to me'' -Scarface.

Adriana Interaction

I already had my foam going on and was writing on my self observation journal. I saw her sitting by herself as soon as i got there. Should have approached immediately but i didn't. Honestly i wasn't in full PUA mode i just wanted a foam, but went for her anyway. I was in laid-back-trying-to-connect mode.

Saw her going to the line, so I stood up tapped her shoulder and said: -''Hi.''

Adri: -''Hi''

Arc: -''Have you ever tried the foam?'' (I need to practice on my predator look. It would have been a nice spot to apply it.)

Adri: -''No''

Arc: -''What are you having?'' (Again predator look deficit)

Adri: -''Just water.''

Arc: -''What are you doing?''

Adri: -''I have a reunion. How about you? What are you doing?''

Arc: -''Hmmm... Nothing. Writing.'' (Looking back i should have said: -''Talking to very beautiful woman.'')

Adri: -''OK''

She paid for her water and we said good bye.

I didn't feel we connect even though she asked a couple of q's. I didn't try to go for the close because of this new mentality that honestly i don't like too much. Regular old me would have asked:

-''Hey would you like me to meet you here after your reunion? maybe i can buy you a cup of coffee....''(predator look)

I rather keep going for this ABC methodology. Always ask if they wanna go out at the end of the interaction.

What do you guys think? You don't know if you don't ask right? What if i misread them?

See you next time.

Edited by Arcangelo
looking back

I like how you just went up, even though you were busy doing something else! (writing) I would have used that as an excuse...

My guess is she would have needed a little more connecting before it is reasonable to ask to meet up, but you are right, you don't know if you don't ask!

18 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Hey would you like me to meet you here after your reunion? maybe i can buy you a cup of coffee....

I'd phrase it: "Let's meet here after your reunion. You can buy me a cup of coffee."

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

4 minutes ago, flowboy said:

I'd phrase it: "Let's meet here after your reunion. You can buy me a cup of coffee."

Exactly!

Hi. Since my last post i have only done 3 approaches.

Supermarket girl interaction:

This one is almost worth not mentioning it, because the girl didn't even told me her name. It was funny, she was so hot, i had to go talk to her.

Arc: -''Hi''

She just looked at me with disgust, like i was covered with shit or something. Her being so repulsed was funny in itself, but what was funny for me is that a display girl heard me saying hi and she said hi to me. As this was happening the other girl just left (escape) Haha.

Arc: -''I was saying hi to the other girl but hey, hi to you too!''

She was alright too. But the first girl was like an 8.4 and the display was like a 6.8

Anina and Brooke interaction:

Today I went to the hostel. There was an 8.6 girl smoking a cigarette outside. Her name was Anina she looked like my ex-girlfriend only that way better and younger. She was 1.65m, 55-60kg, blonde, white, and had blue eyes. That's exactly my type, doctor recommended. At the end of the interaction i asked a question.

Arc: -''What do you think of casual sex?'' (Matthew McConaughey line)

Ani: -''No, thanks'' 

So after that, i went in and ordered an espresso. After i finished my coffee i talked to girl that was sitting at the bar. Her name was Brooke but she was like a 5.9, she was nicer than Ani, but early in the interaction she mentioned her boyfriend, so no luck there.

I am happy, at least i am trying.

See you next time!

@Arcangelo how do you rate a 5.9 from a 6 and a 6 from a 6.1? That seems way complicated. 

I just use wholes and halfs. 

Like 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 etc. 

Or maybe -7, 7, 7+ that's more of a gut feeling thing though. 

''How many new girls have you spoken with in the last 3 months?

There's your real problem. Fix THAT.''  -Leo Gura

@SFRL Haha i was just trying to be creative.

But i gotta admit that 0.1 is a big sometimes huge difference. For example i will  rate my ex at 7.1 why not 7? because she was My ex. Here it's an ego thing but it could be anything.

Today i was riding on my bike and saw a beautiful girl. I asked her for coffee but she said she had to catch a bus. I kept pressing to no avail.

See you next time. 

Edited by Arcangelo
dot capital i