Bluebird

Your Most Effective Spiritual Practices

6 posts in this topic

Figured it would be good to compile a thread of what people have found to be their most effective spiritual practices. 

Of course, psychedelics could be a part, but I had more in mind ongoing or daily practices.

I guess the more details the better. Timeframes, specific techniques, how long it took to see results, at what point on the path it became effective etc.

Personally, I've been finding body awareness very effective recently, as it can be a sustained practice that grounds you in reality and quiets monkey mind. Would love to hear from people who are further along the path though.

Just be conscious :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

Just be 

With an open heart expanding into a infinite space. You can feel the infinite space right now if you first feel the space within your body, the space around your body, then the space of infinity that spans space and time. You can feel the Heart, at the centre of this infinite space, and a blissful love will grow with your trust in that which you are. 

This state can be summarised in two words: Just Be. Just be nothing. Just be conscious. Leave all of your luggage at the door.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Seeing life as the teacher. Every getting triggered stems from issues to look at and reflect on. Looking out for ways I make things about myself.