Cortex

Are Animals Enlightened ?

29 posts in this topic

They probably are, also they are highly spiritual beings, for example dogs can see the stuff no one can, they can sense the energy, all animals can, most people think that animals are actually the primitive creatures but the truth is that they are highly spiritual creatures, the mammals are

@Cortex I always thought that this crow shown in this video clip is unusual. It wasn't raised by humans. It made a decision unlike a "normal" crow. You got to ask yourself, "where did it get its wisdom?"

Any wisdom is useless; unless it's put into action properly.

They are not. They are in a "seed" stage, as you and me as little children. 

Enlightenment has a will side in the matter of making conscious the breath. Animals don't know how to do that yet. 

As contrary as it is said in mainstream. There is no animal more powerful than the Human Apex Predator. 

Build yourself in nature, far from society, you will see at least 10x increase in any area, physical power, awareness, everything. I dare to say that even sight, smell, hearing is superior to any animal, i talk about the Enlightened human beings. 

As far as my experience go i trained my psychic abilities to an extent that normal people freak out when i disclose RL what i can do.  

I had many experiences with countless other phychics and magicians in the last years. 

Now i don't share this with people anymore, only healing, because other's egos just want to prove me wrong. In the circles in wich i move here in Spain i've encountered many envious masonic, magicians, satanic, cults leaders etc. that are too fixed on the idea to mock and target, threat and intimidate individuals like me. 

Many want to awaken and have the abilities to change reality, i can say, beware what you wish for :) In a wider spectrum of reality, certain dark individuals always are found in the path to challenge your so called "godhood". Being the reason on the other side only a few brave souls can handle the pressure. 

The US folk probably think here in Europe is a more secular society, yes it is until you awaken and don't attract the attention of certain circles and individuals. So as everything in life as i said, envy is the prime predator of humanity. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

They're in survival mode. They are simpler than human egos, which has a certain beauty and freedom to it.

No because they have not been down the Path.  Animals are stuck in an unenlightened Ego-Mind.  Only humans can mediate Ego with No Ego to develop an Enlightened Ego.  Only humans can see that the Ego doesn't fully encompass me.  Babies aren't Enlightened for the same reason, they haven't walked the Path that Enlightenment requires.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I see it like this

Animals: Unaware - Conscious

Humans: Aware - Unconsious

Enlightened Humans: Aware - Conscious

Animals live in the "now", they are not distracted by ego or mind. BUT they are not yet conscious of themselves (aware).

As animals evolved (to humans), they started to become conscious of themselves. They became selfaware. To become selfaware a mind needed to be created. The mind tells them there is an "I", which is equally to ego. With that they also got the unique experience of "time". Something that no other creature on earth had yet experienced. Humans got enslaved by this powerful new shiny tool (the mind). Trapped in ego and time.

By learning to understand the mind and how it works, enlightened people can turn off the mind thus overcoming time and get back to the "now". With the simple addition of still being aware of themselves from having experienced with ego/mind. Its all about perception.

I think I got that from Tolle.

I genuinely don't know how one could answer this because I've never looked at reality from the perspective of an animal. Or have I? :ph34r:xD

I tested this yesterday. I walked up to an animal and asked if it was enlightened and it didn't say yes. Come to think of it, it didn't say no either.

Keep in mind that if you yourself are not enlightened, then you don't actually know what you mean when you ask the question

What we're actually doing here when we ask these questions isn't what we think we're doing.

And we're not what we think we are. Nothing is what we think it is.

Or should that be "Nothing isn't what we think it is"?

I like the answer from the person who said not to confuse the lowest stage (which isn't animals but never mind) with the highest stage (perhaps there isn't actually a stage but nevermind).

I'm going to try a follow-on question:

"Is what I think I am, and what I think animals are, a subcomponent of enlightenment, in other words, a finitude within the infinite?"

That is certainly my experience :) Hahaha 

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

So, let's give thanks to everything as humans. Because we have the privilege to Transcend and extend greatly our lifespan and cut the suffering greatly. 

Enlightenment all by itself has nothing to do with being grandiose. It has nothing to do with being rich or famous or with what occupation a person did within the lifetime. Only an ego would think that. When a person becomes the no-self, no-self thinks nothing of itself. Only when the no-self transforms back to the human ego does it think that it has gained an awe-inspiring / grand experience. It's not. It's only wisdom that can be applied to this life. That's why when asked, "Can an animal be enlightened?" The answer may be: why not? It's probably not the same way as a human. Why is the human ego considered the best? The human ego is not a status symbol.

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

Enlightenment all by itself has nothing to do with being grandiose. It has nothing to do with being rich or famous or with what occupation a person did within the lifetime. Only an ego would think that. When a person becomes the no-self, no-self thinks nothing of itself. Only when the no-self transforms back to the human ego does it think that it has gained an awe-inspiring / grand experience. It's not. It's only wisdom that can be applied to this life. That's why when asked, "Can an animal be enlightened?" The answer may be: why not? It's probably not the same way as a human. Why is the human ego considered the best? The human ego is not a status symbol.

Let us no confuse EGO with Egocentrism, they are 2 separate things. The humble and pious will try to sell you something :P is called Religion and Consumerism. An Enlightened human being can be a Dictator or an Executioner. Don't limit Enlightenment to losers only. No-violance is not natural, is a made up religious BS and a convenience to make a society, does not mean is a Transcendence. 

2 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Let us no confuse EGO with Egocentrism, they are 2 separate things. The humble and pious will try to sell you something :P is called Religion and Consumerism. An Enlightened human being can be a Dictator or an Executioner. Don't limit Enlightenment to losers only. No-violance is not natural, is a made up religious BS and a convenience to make a society, does not mean is a Transcendence. 

Religion? Which religion did I refer to? I wasn't talking about religion. Where is the dictator? No dictators. Who is the loser? No losers. Nothing that you said here is referring to what I said. Non-duality doesn't have labels. You're just making up whatever I said.

@Key Elements "Enlightenment all by itself has nothing to do with being grandiose." Only religion tells you that. And those anti-life that think there is living beyond the body using the same mind and that consciousness has personality :) 

Go beyond Rationale on what i said. 

Edited by Hellspeed

5 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

@Key Elements "Enlightenment all by itself has nothing to do with being grandiose." Only religion tells you that. And those anti-life that think there is living beyond the body using the same mind and that consciousness has personality :) 

Go beyond Rationale on what i said. 

You're making assumptions that it's coming from whatever religion or a rational mind. Since when did I say I'm anti-life? I'm not anti-life, and I'm not going around telling ppl to be anti-life.

You're just adding unwanted definitions to what I said and twisting the whole thing. I'm not interested in going into it more than what I said. If you don't get it, that's fine.

_______

Here's another thing I noticed. If you want to learn something new or discover something new, learn to ask good questions instead of assuming what the other person is saying. Don't just assume where the other person is getting their resources.

_______

Also, if you don't believe the other person, it's not their job to convince you. It's your job to take whatever information is presented and do further research, have a direct experience, and convince yourself. Otherwise, the discussion goes nowhere.

@Key Elements You did not get what i said. Go beyond logic to get it. I gave my opinion, I'm not here to learn. Best of wishes. 

@Hellspeed what I said at the beginning was beyond logic. You assumed it wasn't. You didn't get it. Take care. That wasn't my opinion, and I'm not expecting you to learn.