Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TKP

5-Meo Trip Report - 6mg + MDMA minidose

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I want to share with you an amazing insight I just had with the help of 5-Meo just now.

7 hours ago I dosed 17mg of MDMA. I had experimented with mini and microdoses of LSD and 5-Meo in facilitating deeper self-inquiry and meditation sessions with successful results. I had just read something about people having very clear introspection when using MDMA alone, so I was curious as to how it would effect a session... (this was partly true, though my ego did just want an excuse to do MDMA and feel good, "i'll do some consciousness work while i'm on it, that makes it deep and not just impulsive!")

I was honest to myself about this fact after dosing, and sat down to accept it. I could go pretty deep with self-inquiry, and instead of experiencing anxiety and distracting thoughts, I just felt more curious. After 30 minutes of self-inquiry, I thought it would be good to try a small dose of 5-Meo, though larger than anything I had done before. I wanted to practice letting go while my ego was being challenged, I wasn't looking for anything too profound. I weighed 6mg, halved it, and snorted each halve up a nostril, tipping my head upside down for 5 minutes.

I laid down on my bed, arms out and palms up, and felt the sensation of my most body disappearing and losing the associations with the objects in my field of vision (absolutely love this), which I have experienced on psychedelics before. I reminded myself to let go, relaxed my core, face and sphincter muscles, and allowed things to happen as they came. It began to feel so natural. An insight came to me.

I don't have to do anything. There is nothing I can do. Sam does things, Sam wants things, but all I have to do is let Sam deal with it. I'm just here to watch it happen! It all makes sense!

Awareness became more aware of itself than ever before. This is huge. This is the happiest I've ever felt. I will do my best to integrate this experience, but remain conscious of how this bliss can tempt the ego. Letting go has a different meaning now. You don't have to do anything to let go, other than do nothing!

I love you all, thanks for reading.

@TKP If you have 5-MeO-DMT, you don't need MDMA. Let go of the MDMA and go for a 5-MeO breakthrough. That is the Full Monty. It should occur in the 25-30 mg range.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sam, I am totally sober reading this and can really resonate with your insight. Well done :)

"Sam wants things, just let things be."

My ego has had a hard time accepting my destiny (determinism) because of this constant thought of, "What if i screw up my destiny? What if I miss my train?"

And reading your post, along with occurances in my life, the message is clear,

*You cant screw up your destiny even if you try!* So yes, sit back and watch everything transpire.

Im too chicken to try psychedelics. Modafinal and a classic Do Nothing meditation alongside Wim HOF breathing gets me spaced out enough.

Ive vouched once I hit 30 years old Ill give LSD a go.