Tony 845

When you are full blown deeply enlightened

26 posts in this topic

Only if a panther is chasing the person in a dark jungle.

I hope you realize that each “what’s it like to be enlightened?” question adds 17 days to how long until you become enlightened. ? 

@Serotoninluv just trying to make sure all this self inquiry, reading, mediating, sds sits, kundalini ripping  through me, books I buy from Leo, videos I’ve watched, research I’ve done is worth it & $ I’m now starting to spend on talking to gurus is all worth it...?

Edited by Tony 845

Fear is pain, conquer the pain and is love. In the end fear is dis-balance, love is harmony. Being in harmony all the time is possible only to a certain extent. But when we grow to a new level of consciousness always fear will arise, always, because the system open up to a new reality, to a new being. So it takes time to get in harmony again. 

Now, if you want harmony all the time you will greatly diminish your lifespan and vitality. You can stay on the same conscious level of being and let the body degrade faster. Is difficult to understand this without practice. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

^the last part is just talking shit.

--

I don't know, all of this is worth it to me, what is more important than peace and love, I think the question may be answered with, peace and love are so much greater than fear, so who cares.

I think fear can right about go away, all the way, yeah... If you can be completely fearless one moment, who says that can't be always.

But possibly some concern or what ever may arise, but you can always turn back to pure consciousness, which always dissolves it in truth, or it may seen as a quite superficial, or even kind of cool exciting movement after some level of insight, because it does belong to the realm of temporary passing by thought/sensations.

After I became conscious of God and other things I became conscious of, fear is gradually dying. Fear of death, fear of fully connecting with another human being. I won’t kill myself because I’m not afraid of death of course. Fear is still existent, but it will gradually become non-existent. A full enlightened master has no fear whatsoever.

If you've burned all your karma, which the Buddha supposedly did, then no. It's a long-long way from having some insights/experiences of emptiness and God to that.

Never met someone who I consider without any unconscious patterns and also I'm not aware of anyone alive who has no patterns playing. Even with the greatest "teachers" I know of...

Edited by Toby

@Tony 845 Well, if the shadow is still intact, then of course. Just yesterday morning I became conscious that there is no me, and yet I still felt fear. Until the shadow is fully purged, fear isn’t going anywhere.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 2/23/2019 at 2:28 PM, tecladocasio said:

@Serotoninluv Are you fully enlightened ? Thats a serious question .

If by “fully enlightened” you are suggesting a thing a person attains or becomes, the answer would be “no”.

It’s like asking: “Is a drop of water fully ocean?”. 

25 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

If by “fully enlightened” you are suggesting a thing a person attains or becomes, the answer would be “no”.

It’s like asking: “Is a drop of water fully ocean?”. 

"fully enlightened"

End of suffering, like buddha?

On 23.02.2019 at 4:19 AM, Tony 845 said:

I’ve had some pretty crippling fear my friend. 

@Tony 845 You will not get read of fear by fearing it. It's like trying to escape from escaping.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I've realised that the deepening of awareness doesn't *remove* reality, it only removes what is not reality...and that turns out to be more than you thought [ironically]

On 2019-02-23 at 2:50 AM, Tony 845 said:

Do you still have any fear at all? 

To me it seems like fear is diminishing. What is there to fear when everythi g seems so perfect?