Charlotte

Trip location

18 posts in this topic

Safest, ideal trip locations please? 

(Except home and a friend's house)

@Charlotte Do you know anyone with a house for holiday use. A cabin at a lake or mountains . A getaway place that's secluded?

By yourself or with friends?

If you have no houses to go into. I recommend a spacious park with a somewhat low dose maybe 1 tab of LSD or 1.5g of mushrooms. Enough space so you can seclude yourself from others, but also a park that accessible, has bathrooms, and makes you feel safe.

I would avoid going into a reservation, if its your first time, as you may get lost or be overwhelmed by the bugs (although I've done it as an experienced user, with no issues)

Camping is also a good idea or renting a motel/hotel room. 

If its just you alone, I'd just recommend walking around town with a book bag filled with water, money, snacks (mixed nuts), and stuff you like to do. Like if you like to draw, bring a blanket, chill at a local park and draw whatever you see. 

Make sure to communicate well if you're tripping with someone as it is very easy to misinterpret somebody's behavior. 

Whether it's a tent or a rented room, make sure you have a safe space to retreat to where nobody will bother you in case you get a little anxious. If you're feeling confident then gallivant all over the park or town or where ever.

I'd personally advise preparing food/hydration in advanced because the concept of enduring a shop till interaction can be intimidating when you're tripping lol (or it is to me at least but I guess it's subjective).

Personally I generally gravitate towards exploring nature and walking a LOT when tripping. Pick some of your favourite nature walks and see them anew whilst under the influence :D.  Places with bodies of water are a personal fave. 

Tripping in the day is way preferable to night and if you've got a limited supply and were planning on using it up prior to spring I'd recommend holding out a little longer.

Somewhere you can observe animals is also good even if it's just pigeons. 

@Nathan ??

People take a lot of things for granted but if you look at them without the self you will see they are as beautiful as when you first laid eyes on them when you were a child ❤️

'Let that shit go' 

(Pun intended)

@Charlotte my best trips ever were a low_medium dose in national parks. Somewhere extremely beautiful, within a short distance of your car, and away from people. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo