Highest

God is existence

17 posts in this topic

Smoked some strong hashish 30 min back and I became conscious that God is the direct now aware experience. God is not some being or creature who is omnipotent and creates stuff. God has omnipotent power and do create stuff, but is not some one entity or spirit. God is Everything. God is your direct aware experience. God is You. Im conscious of it right now,  existence is God. im aware of it, I am It. I am aware that it is everything. The mind cannot comprehend this. What can I say... God exists. Are you conscious that you are reading this right now? In the same way I am conscious of God. No intellect, just pure consciousness of the non-dual One (God). I am It. I am literally God, completely. The belief in a separate entity is complete illusion, horse shit. Everything is God, that is the nature of Reality=God. Not easy to explain in dual language how that is so, but everything becomes clear when one becomes conscious of God.

Cool i had no idea you could get awaken from weed. For me it does the complete opposite. Is this your first awakening?

The road to God is paved with bliss.

@martins name i dont think it was an awakening, maybe you can say it in that way. I just became conscious of God and it is I, do you see? How to explain this in dual language. God just exists, I became aware and conscious of it. dont use the mind, this has nothing to do with it. the mind is just mind. this is beyond the mind or not a function of the mind, its a conscious cognized aware knowing of God. It simply is the case, it simply is the truth,

@Highest Good work. Now be that conscious 24/7 ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I definitely find weed hightens my consciousness. Unfortunately weed is the only drug I'm comfortable with because of my mental health. So I'm glad it works for me a bit ? this path is quite, emotional though...like especially cuz of my mental health. It's beautiful though

It's not the weed, it's one's existential questioning that does the work. The weed is just a lubricant. A lubricant does not do the work by itself, it needs a running engine.

Which explains why most people who smoke weed never realize God. Because their engine isn't running to begin with. They are not existentially questioning reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thank you :) I’m sober now but I am conscious of the non-dual One 24/7, most at the time in my heart. But with weed, it just intensifies everything. I become more aware and conscious.

You are right, not many become conscious of God by smoking weed. They have not done the work and thus just get stoned. Consciousness work before and after is a must, it’s everything.

You just described the main Egregore, the highest Ego in existence :) 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I smoke weed about once a month, sometimes more often, sometimes not for a long time. When I do, I have no tolerance, and smoke as much as I can physically handle. Then I lay down and contemplate I've had some fairly deep -mostly relative- insights, sometimes as much as psychedelics, but not very blissful ones or super deep ones.

@Mikael89 God is both the creator and the creation. Nothing can be apart from the NON-dual God, God is all there is. I cannot explain to you how this is so by using dual language, you just have to directly become conscious and aware of it. Then you will understand without understanding, know without knowing. It just is.... the case.

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Okay, so if you are God, since you would be the Creator, you should be able to manifest for example a Ferrari out of seemingly nothing.

ferraris do exist. QED.

go beyond the notion of individuality. right now you're like a cell that is not aware of the body. be a cell that's aware of the body. god is the infinite body.

unborn Truth

@Mikael89 You don’t seem to understand what it means to be God. I assume, sorry if I’m mistaken.

God, the Infinite NON-dual, becomes finite and experiences creation and duality trough itself and by itself. Or you can use ‘’you’’ altough you don’t really exist as a separate entity. So no, I can’t create anything out of thin air, only the Infinite God can do that.

@Mikael89 I have a body, but I am not the body. Yes, we are finite but the finite is the Infinite, one and the same, no seperation. The Infinite (God) includes the finite (us, individuals). You see now?

@Mikael89 That’s however not how I know that I am God. I’m directly aware and conscious that I am God, this came about from several NON-dual experiences and awakenings, both sober and high. The God I’m conscious of is Everything: Infinity, finite, nothingness, everything. The God I’m conscious of is a metaphysical fact, I’m conscious that only It alone exists and is everything, whatever it is. 

You can doubt that I am God, that comes from you still living in illusion and not being conscious. I know what I am and nothing can change that.

@Aaron p Awesome bro ?✌️It’s amazing, magical. God is everything and everything is God. I took it to the next level: God is God Is. Only God is. Not God is everything, there is no everything. I became conscious that there is only GOD, literally. Only God alone is, all there is is God.