KMB4222

I know what I am. Ask me anything.

46 posts in this topic

@KMB4222 you're welcome. Just wanted to put a little note here:

-When you become Truth, you will not have a self at all. That's why they call it: no-self. You will not have an ego: no external environment and no embodiment. You will become fully conscious and aware of this.

-Then, you will make a transformation into being everythingness. You will become fully conscious and aware of this. You will become the entire universe.

-Then, you will make a transformation back into your ego. When you finally become your ego, this transformation will seem "massive," like the only black hole in the entire universe. You won't just see it. You will become this. You will realize why they call it en-light-ment.

As an ego, initially, you will probably think that it's infinitely massive and have a great distance, but no, when you were actually making these transformations, you were just BEing, and there were no distances (and no time), just transformations. 

@Key Elements Thank you for the clarification. It adds a bit more understanding to the process (even if it's only conceptual to me at this point). Maybe I will experience it that way as well one day.

4 minutes ago, KMB4222 said:

@Key Elements Thank you for the clarification. It adds a bit more understanding to the process (even if it's only conceptual to me at this point). Maybe I will experience it that way as well one day.

Oh, I hope you will! After such an experience, I forgot to say, you will feel blessed with love, only to realize that earth is the to love realm, and you will feel that it's your job to end suffering in some way.

On 2/23/2019 at 2:50 PM, who chit said:

Entertain or consider
"Whatever I think I am, is what I'm not".
What am I?
"I am not this body,not an organism,not a mind,not an idea,not a thought,not a sensation,not a feeling,. "
"I am not this consciousness or even this awareness."

"Whatever I perceive, is what I'm not".
I am not this breathing,this sense of seeing,this sense of hearing,this sense of tasting,this sense of touching,this sense of smelling".

What am I?  Nothing? Something? Everything?
Not even that.:)

that is a powerful way of looking at it...and coming from a different direction. "whatever i think i am, is what im not"...this question could be asked after the answers giving to the question "what am i"

even to entertain this question is powerful.