KMB4222

I know what I am. Ask me anything.

46 posts in this topic

I know what i am to the best of my current ability, knowledge, understanding, and experience.

I do not claim to possess any universal truth or technique. I do not possess any special powers or abilities. I do not have any credentials. I cannot provide answers of an absolute nature.   Anything I say relates to my experience alone, and may not be of any help whatsoever.

So “what am I?”.  

I am this body, organism, thing, object, consciousness (whatever you want to call it) experiencing this moment, world, life, experience (whatever you want to call it). 

what do you mean? you're not enlightened since you claim you are the  body, organism, thing, object, consciousness, what do want us to ask you about, what you ate for breakfast?

2 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

what do you mean? you're not enlightened since you claim you are the  body, organism, thing, object, consciousness, what do want us to ask you about, what you ate for breakfast?

Who decides what enlightnement is? It is a word that points to something which we discover for ourselves. My understanding of what I am isn't limited to just the physical body. I agree there is something larger going on here. But I don't have answers of an absolute nature, so I can't say for sure what it is. 

@KMB4222 Does not sound like you know what you are.

The whole point of enlightenment is to reach your Absolute Nature and to be sure about it.

If you feel like you can die, you're not there yet. Keep going until you're 100% sure you're immortal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@KMB4222 Does not sound like you know what you are.

The whole point of enlightenment is to reach your Absolute Nature and to be sure about it.

If you feel like you can die, you're not there yet. Keep going until you're 100% sure you're immortal.

Perhaps you’re right. Maybe I’m not done. But how is it possible to experience my true nature if I have been told what I am? The mind plays endless tricks. Even an experience can be a subjective truth (trick of the mind). I don’t see how anything anybody says can be of any use. 

What singlar "point" in you that, when removed, would cause "you" to be removed? Your fingernail? Your face? If your face was replaced would you cease to exist? What part of your body? Your brain? What part of the brain? Your knowledge? If it were removed would you still be here, experiencing life directly? If you lost your memory would you cease to exist or would there still be a "you"? 

What personality attribute that, when removed, would cause *you* to be removed? What is the point that is "you" in your direct experience? 

2 hours ago, KMB4222 said:

I don’t see how anything anybody says can be of any use.

Right. So now sit down and actually do the work of directly experiencing what you are.

But how is it possible to experience my true nature if I have been told what I am?

Let go of what you've been told and sit with an empty mind. You must enter a deep state of not-knowing. The simple truth is, you do not know what you are.

Make a clear distinction between talking about, reading about, listening to, or thinking about what you are, versus actually sitting and silently observing what you are. These are totally different activities.

See my video: What Is Actuality? to help ground yourself in the actual work.

Or, just take a psychedelic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

No...look at what you just said.  

You are this body..thing..object..consciousness..etc

You are only consciousness not all the other stuff   You still need to do some serious self inquiry to become enlightened

But you are coming from the right place.  You are coming from a place of open mindedness and that's a big start.

Focus on self inquiry.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Entertain or consider
"Whatever I think I am, is what I'm not".
What am I?
"I am not this body,not an organism,not a mind,not an idea,not a thought,not a sensation,not a feeling,. "
"I am not this consciousness or even this awareness."

"Whatever I perceive, is what I'm not".
I am not this breathing,this sense of seeing,this sense of hearing,this sense of tasting,this sense of touching,this sense of smelling".

What am I?  Nothing? Something? Everything?
Not even that.:)

Edited by who chit

31 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Isn't this kind of the standard notion that almost everyone has?

Maybe, but he knows for sure !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

22 hours ago, KMB4222 said:

I know what i am to the best of my current ability, knowledge, understanding, and experience.

I do not claim to possess any universal truth or technique. I do not possess any special powers or abilities. I do not have any credentials. I cannot provide answers of an absolute nature.   Anything I say relates to my experience alone, and may not be of any help whatsoever.

So “what am I?”.  

I am this body, organism, thing, object, consciousness (whatever you want to call it) experiencing this moment, world, life, experience (whatever you want to call it). 

What is the correlation btw The Spleen and the Appendix? And what colors are they depicted in art? :) 

So if you know what you are deep down, you will know the answer of this. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 2/23/2019 at 5:11 AM, Shiva said:

Isn't this kind of the standard notion that almost everyone has?

Maybe I should clarify what I meant. 

My experience is that I am THIS experiencing THIS. 

When I say THIS I am merely pointing to here and now, in whatever form I take, in whatever moment I am in. It's more of an existential not knowing than it is a knowing of something absolute. So what I am is whatever THIS is experiencing whatever THIS is. 

Edited by KMB4222

On 2/23/2019 at 5:54 AM, Hellspeed said:

What is the correlation btw The Spleen and the Appendix? And what colors are they depicted in art? :) 

So if you know what you are deep down, you will know the answer of this. 

I don't know what the correlation between the spleen and the appendix is. And they can be depicted in any colour the artist chooses. 

It's not necessary for me to know, nor do I have any interest in learning about the spleen and appendix. I actually don't care that much about learning how the human body works, so long as mine works fairly well and serves me well while I am here. 

On 2/23/2019 at 6:37 AM, Hima Izumi said:

OP you are boring us.

To be honest, I'm pretty boring. There probably won't be anything exciting coming from me. My experience of what I am (or at least where I am at now) is quite simple. Just this experiencing this. You can label it anything you want, but for me it all comes down to the here and now, and that's where I've found the answer. But again, I don't have any absolute truths, so I can only speak for myself. 

Edited by KMB4222

You have a body which appear to be inside an external world, but no you are not that. You are the NON-dual God, experiencing duality.

But God is everything, the body, the mind, the individual and all it’s experiences and perceptions. So you too is everything and the body because you are literally and actually GOD, I say this with conplete convinction. Nothing can change my mind about this, literally impossible.

1 minute ago, Aeris said:

what are you ?

What I am is this experiencing this. My experience puts me here, doing whatever I am doing. I can't claim to know that I am God or anything along those lines. I can't claim to be "done", either. So I can't make any claims of an absolute nature. In my current understanding, I know that it is okay to not know. 

I can't confirm or deny any claims about my true nature, other than I am this experiencing this. (And a whole lot of now knowing as well).