Sven

I am enlightened, ask me some, but definitely not any, thing

97 posts in this topic

*read in Morgan Freeman's voice*

"I know damn well what Enlightenment means Sonny. That's an empty word. A conman's word, so that a cunning young man like you can put yourself on a pedestal with your fancy robes on; in order to get your feet kissed by deluded, gullible people; until you grow some white long beard.

What is it that you wanna know? Do I regret what I've done? Have I seen beyond the veil? Well, there never goes a day where I don't think about that stupid kid, who did that terrible job of rising as a separate ego and gullibly drinking on the mainstream notion of objective reality.

I wish I could meet that kid, tell him how things really are. But that kid is long dead, only this old man remains.

So go ahead Sonny and stamp me whatever you like and stop wasting my time. Because honestly, I don't give a fuck"

9_9

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom Exactly.. :)

The reason I created this topic is because I am slightly concerned with who follows Leo as being a leader. Leo is awesome that's not what I mean, but now even that he has taken a 30 day retreat was, and - yes it is necessary to take breaks from hard work but, - he is so concerned with enlightenment. I feel that so far the lack of response on this topic has been great, since that means people understand what enlightenment is. Perhaps though some still think it is something "you" can "gain". Which it is not. This message should be clear.

On 2/22/2019 at 11:02 PM, Shin said:

How could I feel important If no one knows I'm more conscious than them ?

Surely the ego is gone since I'm woke, so keep your stupid ideas for you.

God you’re an idiot. 

If you’re as woke as you say you are, go fucking do something in their world and get off this damn forum bullshitting around. 

Otherwise just stfu. You and others like you lack fucking empathy. You’re waiving around your bullshit in other people’s faces as though your helping them. People who are actually looking for help on a forum and want to have a real legitimate online discussion. 

You’re not kidding anyone other than you. 

Edited by kieranperez

9 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

God you’re an idiot. 

If you’re as woke as you say you are, go fucking do something in their world and get off this damn forum bullshitting around. 

Otherwise just stfu. You and others like you lack fucking empathy. You’re waiving around your bullshit in other people’s faces as though your helping them. People who are actually looking for help on a forum and want to have a real legitimate online discussion. 

@kieranperez I think Shin was trying to be the idiot that you are describing, I think he was being facetious haha

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

1 minute ago, zambize said:

@kieranperez I think Shin was trying to be the idiot that you are describing, I think he was being facetious haha

I sure hope so for his sake. 

Prior posts make skeptical of that but hey, hopefully I’m wrong.

3 minutes ago, zambize said:

What if his other posts were also being facetious haha

God “itself” is facetious. 

1 minute ago, kieranperez said:

God “itself” is facetious. 

I'm just saying I really think Shin is not as bad of a guy as you might think from this post and some other ones, he's more closer to a cry baby loser than a douche bag, he's actually such a kind boy and good boyfriend <<shin33

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

23 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

God you’re an idiot. 

I love you too ❤

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 minutes ago, zambize said:

I'm just saying I really think Shin is not as bad of a guy as you might think from this post and some other ones, he's more closer to a cry baby loser than a douche bag, he's actually such a kind boy and good boyfriend <<shin33

You really tryhard to make me react.

You really are in love,

Woman ?

God is love

And God in them

16 minutes ago, zambize said:

Can't a woman get the attention she deserves without begging?

That depends how low she accept to crouch.

I guess I must be seen as a mysoginist too ?

Fuck it, I love sexist jokes, they are the best ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

31 minutes ago, Shin said:

That depends how low she accept to crouch.

I guess I must be seen as a mysoginist too ?

Fuck it, I love sexist jokes, they are the best ?

I would definitely not say that joke in front of everyone

scary.jpg

Just now, zambize said:

I would definitely not say that joke in front of everyone

scary.jpg

I think we should stop it right there.

The non dual police is there !

No fun allowed, enlightenment is a SERIOUS bizness !!!!

God is love

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

I think we should stop it right there.

The non dual police is there !

No fun allowed, enlightenment is a SERIOUS bizness !!!!

Ahhh yes, back to telling people they are everything and nothing and god.  I'm going to awaken the fuck out of everyone

17 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

This forum is turning into a huge circle-jerk...

Turning? It has been since the creation :)