Sven

I am enlightened, ask me some, but definitely not any, thing

97 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Sven said:

Think of a child. A child is enlightened until he starts believing he's not- at some point in it's development. This idea will grow and grow into puberty where thoughts are like parasites completely having you convinced of all these beliefs and concepts and what have you... Even though- all that time- it was a sham. You were just in the background so to speak. That never changed, will never change, cannot change. And it is NOW not somewhere else. 

Realization of The Story and that something exists beneath The Story is a profound realization, yet only one aspect of awakening. A child without a conditioned story and identity has a clear conscience  state of one aspect. Similarly, a dog has a clear conscious state from one aspect. Yet those are hairs on the Ox’s tail.

That realization opens a door - to many conscious states to awaken to. Also, there are other doors. Those are a couple of rooms in a Grand Hotel.

7 hours ago, Juan Cruz Giusto said:

I'm kind of tired of these types of threads - we are here to learn, not to preach or show off our enlightenments as they were Ferrari's. This thread is Spiritual Materialism at its best. 

How could I feel important If no one knows I'm more conscious than them ?

Surely the ego is gone since I'm woke, so keep your stupid ideas for you.

And btw, no, just answering people questions in threads they open themselves is not enough,
I have to force them to ask questions, that's healthy and non manipulative, you just don't understand my spirituality.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7ca8a983b4d1a60636b790674e1cd3c1.jpg

God is love

And God in them

How do you use Tantra? 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

@Sven How do you know you have "made" it and there isn't something more that you just aren't conscious of yet?

You know, when you accept all that is in the Now. This is not an activity you have to perform mentally! This is something already present. Right now as you are reading these words. Yes. Now.

It's not actually a path. But of course, we believe we have to follow a path. There's an argument to be made both for saying yes there's a path and saying no there's no path. In a sense they're both right. :) It's up to you whether you wanna follow a path, or, alternatively, you step aside, and let life happen. When you do this, magic starts to happen. Everything falls into place. It all makes sense. You can't help but sometimes get crazy laughter or crying. That's optional, though. The reason you start crying and laughing is because you see how ridiculous of an act you've been putting up for, well, depends per person for how long of course. It took me like 6 years I suppose. In retrospect, I would say, the day you start your path is the day you start fooling yourself. Watch out. This does not mean that being awake doesn't exist at all. It merely means you began standing in the way of your awake nature.

Your nature is awake. You are awake. Right now. Nothing to hold on to. Watch it. Watch consciousness focus and unfocus as a dance to whatever it wants to focus and unfocus. Ask yourself! Try the exercise. Ask yourself out loud: who am I? I used to hate self inquiry because I didn't understand what kind of an answer I was supposed to expect by asking myself who I am. But if you actually want the answer, it's right here.

Notice any resistance by reading any of this? A thought saying "Yeah great man but, it can't be that easy. I've heard so many say it's a crazy path and it's this and that and ..." - see? Already distracted. You're missing the point! YOU are asking the question. Get into that. Feel your own personal energy. Everyone has their own energy. Live it. See what happens. Make the leap of faith.

I wanna help I really do. I just need to get my head around how to get this across. Now I know why these guru's use all these tricks and stuff. It's madness, really. It's like, you see a blue wall, definitely a blue wall. And your friend says "What colour is that wall?" and you say "It's red." Now, you know really that it's a blue wall there's no doubt about that. But you feel like you can't be truthful and authentic and real with your friend because he really hates the colour blue. So instead, you pretend, you fake, you say it's red. Your friend doesn't mind, but he might look at you like "huh... what?" but he'll let you go along your day because really, whatever floats your boat. Be real or be fake. Up to you (is what he would think).

Just say it. The wall is blue. You are you. Roses are red and violets are blue.

Edited by Sven
word in italic was miswritten

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was talking about being conscious of things which you're still not conscious of.

@Leo Gura Why you have the need to do that ? Have you ever consider that you are confusing your self and enlightenment which is what you really want is getting farther away . You seem very confuse . Stop dreaming

On 22/02/2019 at 6:25 PM, SerpaeTetra said:

When I'm doing self-inquiry, and asking, "what/who am I?", etc....isn't that just the ego asking the ego what it is?   Where is the connection to the higher-self?

Who is watching the inquiry? That's you, that's the higher self.

For those of you who feel ready to stop pretending and put yourself out of the equation, there is the short route, which is, right now dig into who you are. Ask yourself this question with 100% curiosity. Don't look at anyone else for answers. Don't think about what it SHOULD be like to be enlightened. Of course those thoughts will come by. Observe them. Once it is quiet in your head, watch who is observing.

An enlightened person is not a good person.
An enlightened person is not a bad person.
An enlightened person is not a quiet person.
An enlightened person is not a magical person.
An enlightened person is not different.
An enlightened person is not unique.
An enlightened person is not special.
An enlightened person is not omnipotent.
An enlightened person is not bad.
An enlightened person is not perfect.
An enlightened person is not wise.
An enlightened person does not exist. An enlightened person is a concept. There is no you to speak of to become enlightened. This is the joke.

I've collected some of the most valuable sources which have helped me along what was my journey. Remember the value is not to be found in external sources, however. It is only to be found where it is to be found.

I realized it is not as easy as it might sound to me now. This is why I will say this one more thing: do not become worried about not "achieving something special". If you do become worried: watch the emotion. Confront it completely when it arises and watch it disappear because of the consciousness attending. There is so much more I could say, but I will leave it at this for now. Rely only on self-inquiry. Once again. Rely only on self-inquiry.

The interview Leo held with Peter Ralston.

2 Alan Watts playing God for 10 minutes.

3 Paul Hedderman (one of his many talks)

4 The book by Peter Ralston: The Book of Not Knowing

5 The Hero With A Thousand Faces (This book is quite a read, but this is a broad perspective at the complete picture so forth given by our culture through mythology)

51VeJN9ikML._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

81J1bbrgQlL.jpg

Edited by Sven

On 22/02/2019 at 6:05 AM, Sven said:

Think of a child. A child is enlightened until he starts believing he's not

this is not accurate. a child is not aware of True Nature. having a rudimentary/fragile mental self-image is not the same as fully realizing the illusory nature of thoughts.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya It depends on the age of the child so, yes, that accumulation of words was not accurate

@Sven

On 8.3.2019 at 0:49 AM, Sven said:

@GeoLura <3.. Thank you

Good response. Of course i'm not more enlightened, the character that's writing this. Me. Can't be enlightened. 

It's hard to seriously talk about enlightenment, because it's all false. I'd like to talk about it, but when i try, it feels "wrong", anything that can be said about it is a lie. Just more consepts to fill someones head. 

56 minutes ago, Shiva said:

@Sven is it worth it?

Because you think you have a choice ?

How cute :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

What is your direct experience with enlightenment?
How is your internal state of being? The emotions that come up.

On 23/02/2019 at 8:49 PM, Sven said:

Try the exercise. Ask yourself out loud: who am I? I used to hate self inquiry because I didn't understand what kind of an answer I was supposed to expect by asking myself who I am. But if you actually want the answer, it's right here.

How to develop actual/authentic need/desire to know the answer?

1 hour ago, Monkey-man said:

How to develop actual/authentic need/desire to know the answer?

Suffering.

Life will give you plenty.

Can't force genuine interest for it, you either are curious or not.

God is love

And God in them