Sven

I am enlightened, ask me some, but definitely not any, thing

97 posts in this topic

@ajasatya Nothing does, it already is. you just gotta stop sticking your head in the ground like an ostrich hahahah

@Sven What is it exactly that you became conscious of?

Are you conscious of what reality is?

Are you conscious of what other is?

Are you conscious of why everything exists?

Are you conscious of what God is?

Keep in mind, there may be more to become conscious of.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Sven said:

@ajasatya Nothing does, it already is. you just gotta stop sticking your head in the ground like an ostrich hahahah

You won't stop me !

I'll never look up again !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Sven how far does this rabbit hole go? I feel that I’ve changed even over the past 2 months. 

I basically do self inquiry all day long.

Edited by Tony 845

17 hours ago, Sven said:

So once again, it is not something out there in chronological time waiting to be achieved. It is you. Right now. No other time exists. Don't make a big deal out of it. When you feel tired, rest. When you feel energy, dance!

What about the people who say 'you have to really want it (enlightenment) more than anything else...' This always confuses me as just as many people say 'stop trying, you're already it.' If I gave up on the quest, I'd be like everyone else and never become enlightened, so that implies there must be some level of 'wanting' involved. 

1 hour ago, Wisebaxter said:

What about the people who say 'you have to really want it (enlightenment) more than anything else...' This always confuses me as just as many people say 'stop trying, you're already it.' If I gave up on the quest, I'd be like everyone else and never become enlightened, so that implies there must be some level of 'wanting' involved. 

If you don't want it, you won't purify yourself enough for proper inquiry to happens.

If proper inquiry happens, then at some point you can't stop the process anymore, even if you try.

God is love

And God in them

@Leo Gura There's always more to learn and more to be conscious of for the hippocampus. But "enlightenment" is before all that. You already are it all, there's no need to huff and puff to try to reach for something other just seeing that you are the one reaching. I mean look. It would be fun to know but there's nothing that will fill up the illusionary empty hole you keep thinking up when pretending you're somethin else than that which you are..!

Think of a child. A child is enlightened until he starts believing he's not- at some point in it's development. This idea will grow and grow into puberty where thoughts are like parasites completely having you convinced of all these beliefs and concepts and what have you... Even though- all that time- it was a sham. You were just in the background so to speak. That never changed, will never change, cannot change. And it is NOW not somewhere else. When you have a doubt about yourself just reset by reminding yourself when it is and who you are. At some point the story in your head will just not be convincing enough anymore.

@tecladocasio I had myself belief before that it was complete nonsense.. but what the hell haha... no of course not. Why do people golf? Why do people dance? Why do we do anything right?

10 hours ago, Shin said:

You won't stop me !

I'll never look up again !

Hahaha xDxD

@Nahm Well I just had to laugh at what Shin said, when I read it fist and a little more when I got back to it to quote it. Think about it ;p why stick your head in the ground right? Yeah it's great hmm

5 hours ago, Wisebaxter said:

Yes it feels a little like wanting but with further inspection it reveals itself as being a lack of wanting, which in turn makes for you to be who you are just as you are.

You get what I mean? There you go. The thing is you'll convince yourself there's stuff you need to do to be a good person. There's not. That's I guess the hardesr and easiest pill to swallow.

@Shin I think this is well put as well. It's like, the thing you want is to be at least the one who really wants what he wants and not pretend to be someone you're not and follow those wants. That's one hell of a weird strategy if you ask me...

8 hours ago, Shin said:

If you don't want it, you won't purify yourself enough for proper inquiry to happens.

If proper inquiry happens, then at some point you can't stop the process anymore, even if you try.

9vdSrg3.png

xD xD xD

God is love

And God in them

When I'm doing self-inquiry, and asking, "what/who am I?", etc....isn't that just the ego asking the ego what it is?   Where is the connection to the higher-self?

6 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

When I'm doing self-inquiry, and asking, "what/who am I?", etc....isn't that just the ego asking the ego what it is?   Where is the connection to the higher-self?

What is the ego ?

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

What is the ego ?

A lower-self meant to keep the body alive.  Also an illusion I'm told.

Just now, SerpaeTetra said:

A lower-self meant to keep the body alive.  Also an illusion I'm told.

What is it in your experience ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

What is it in your experience ?

Just myself, what I've always been attached to.

22 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

Just myself, what I've always been attached to.

What is "yourself", define it.

God is love

And God in them

15 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@SerpaeTetra  Run, its a trap! Run far far away 

No it's fun, you even think you're gonna die along the road xD

God is love

And God in them

14 hours ago, Sven said:

There's always more to learn and more to be conscious of for the hippocampus. But "enlightenment" is before all that. You already are it all, there's no need to huff and puff to try to reach for something other just seeing that you are the one reaching. I mean look. It would be fun to know but there's nothing that will fill up the illusionary empty hole you keep thinking up when pretending you're somethin else than that which you are..!

You misunderstood what I asked you. I was not talking about learning more stuff for the hippocampus. I was talking about being conscious of things which you're still not conscious of.

A little bit of enlightenment is a dangerous thing indeed. Makes for a flippant smartass.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm kind of tired of these types of threads - we are here to learn, not to preach or show off our enlightenments as they were Ferrari's. This thread is Spiritual Materialism at its best. 

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb