Sven

I am enlightened, ask me some, but definitely not any, thing

97 posts in this topic

Well I don't know if I feel like answering a bunch of questions about how the stars were formed and stuff... If you want to know that stuff, there's always Google. If however you wanna have a laugh about who you are then well, don't ask me, ask yourself: "Who am I?" (silliest question ever) But- before I go on- you have to realize- if you like living your life right now there's not gonna be much motivation to see the truth. The truth is already there but you might be actively trying not to see it. ACTIVELY.

So you ask who you are, right? Then you just look what happens. Okay, some thoughts (maybe tons of thoughts depending per person) pop up. Well? Dat you? Nahh bro that's not you I mean you are the one whose f'ing "looking at" those thoughts!! So you are just YOU !! THAT'S THAT!!

Once again I might not reply to everyone because I feel that would be tiring, I do study sometimes and like playing the guitar, plus just living life, so, typing here all day long would be great, but if you feel ignored just PM me ...............

@Sven I´m in the situation that I enjoy my life. It´s not perfect but I have all that I basically need....What I don´t have is a big need for enlightenment, and I am making painfully slow progress on my path. I have barely seen the ox tale, maybe only seen it´s footprints ie I can sense a calmness/peace but no breakthrough experience that let´s me know this is real. And I´ve been to a vipassana retreat and meditated for a year. So I was interested when you said

2 hours ago, Sven said:

if you like living your life right now there's not gonna be much motivation to see the truth

I can identify. Do you have any tips for me, any specific kind of practice? or just any idea? 

@luckieluuke Keep it up is all I can say from what you wrote. The big need for enlightenment is like the dog trying to bite it's own tail. You're the one you are searching for ! Just you. No- not that voice in your head who says "Meee??! :D" but the one who is watching that thought. 

As far as practises go... Be in the moment. There is no need for a crazy breakthrough. A breakthrough is just a moment when you completely give up/surrender. Usually this is the result of some depression (a.k.a deep-rest). In other words. There was never anything to break-through. Just do you!

So once again, it is not something out there in chronological time waiting to be achieved. It is you. Right now. No other time exists. Don't make a big deal out of it. When you feel tired, rest. When you feel energy, dance!

@cena655 The dark night of the soul is a gift! Not something you want out of. Just listen when it happens, if it happens. It's you yourself being tired of being fake. Just be you. It's easier than pretending to not be you !!

@Sven What technique brought you to enlightenment?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

What made you continue your path to enlightenment? What made you start, what made you not give up and how did you know you reached it?

@Enlightenment Ultimately self inquiry in combination with an honest interest in what is the truth. This honest interest is optional, but thoughts might distract your inquiry if you don't truly care about the answer

@Tistepiste I didn't really continue a path. I suppose you could say giving up is what ultimately was a better "path" than trying to keep at it. But don't try to see it chronologically ! You can, makes for interesting stories, but ultimately it is no other place or thing than Right Now! I am not kidding. I knew I reached it when I knew there was nothing to reach. Again, this came through self inquiry

4 hours ago, Sven said:

Well I don't know if I feel like answering a bunch of questions about how the stars were formed and stuff... If you want to know that stuff, there's always Google. If however you wanna have a laugh about who you are then well, don't ask me, ask yourself: "Who am I?" (silliest question ever) But- before I go on- you have to realize- if you like living your life right now there's not gonna be much motivation to see the truth. The truth is already there but you might be actively trying not to see it. ACTIVELY.

So you ask who you are, right? Then you just look what happens. Okay, some thoughts (maybe tons of thoughts depending per person) pop up. Well? Dat you? Nahh bro that's not you I mean you are the one whose f'ing "looking at" those thoughts!! So you are just YOU !! THAT'S THAT!!

Once again I might not reply to everyone because I feel that would be tiring, I do study sometimes and like playing the guitar, plus just living life, so, typing here all day long would be great, but if you feel ignored just PM me ...............

What is the best question that I can ask you?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

What is the best question that I can ask you?

something from the Heart

unborn Truth

@Truth Addict @Sven lol, nice one dude. This is the question that needs to be answered by the non-dual community. Basically Leo mentions in one if his videos that we're the only thing that exists, or something along those lines. 

58 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Truth Addict @Sven lol, nice one dude. This is the question that needs to be answered by the non-dual community. Basically Leo mentions in one if his videos that we're the only thing that exists, or something along those lines. 

Ofcourse only actualized.org members exist, thats why im here ?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

something from the Heart

The question I asked was in my ♥ 

Perhaps the answer to it is "The question you asked is the best question you can ask,  because you couldn't ask anything else (otherwise you would have) "  ?

@Dodo how is another "person" (something apart from you) supposed to know what is the best question for you? That´s the whole thing with being you, only you know you....It´s not like an enlightenened person gets omnipresent knowldege right?

I guess a good question to ask is "why do I want to ask a question?" Follow the logical reasoning which follows from that

54 minutes ago, luckieluuke said:

@Dodo how is another "person" (something apart from you) supposed to know what is the best question for you? That´s the whole thing with being you, only you know you....It´s not like an enlightenened person gets omnipresent knowldege right?

How would i know! 

29 minutes ago, Dodo said:

How would i know! 

Ask yourself!