Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelo John Gage

Why No Actualized Events?

8 posts in this topic

I think Actualized has become so large, I don't see why there hasn't been a meet up of some kind where Leo is in the flesh and we have a nice gathering to discuss whatever topics; like we see with Tolle and other teachers? I don't think it would cost much to procure a venue in Vegas and sell tickets to the 10's of thousands of people who are probably yearning to meet like-minded people.

I would go if there was one.

Did you see the cult video ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

No. But such an event wouldn't be about worshipping Leo or anything like that, but to actually meet others like ourselves. 

24 minutes ago, Angelo John Gage said:

No. But such an event wouldn't be about worshipping Leo or anything like that, but to actually meet others like ourselves. 

That's how any cult starts ?

Leo is right to take his time about this, he can become way more than he is right now, but that needs to happen on proper and pure ground.

God is love

And God in them

I hope to do a Tour in the future. We have a thread about it. But the Tour has been delayed as I work on myself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I hope to do a Tour in the future. We have a thread about it. But the Tour has been delayed as I work on myself.

What do you hope to achieve wihtin yourself after which you won't have to say "I need to work on myself first" anymore ?

@Angelo John Gage I think it's a great idea, so far I've met three people from the forum and they are really amazing people, a friend even came from another country to spend a couple weeks with me and we talked about several things and did psychedelics in the woods, another friend trip sat my 5Meo trips twice (because I don't have many friends who are familiar with the substance or even psychedelics in general), without even mentioning the other ones I only talk to virtually who became very special for me.

@Shin The idea of the gathering is not to idolize Leo, it's to discuss the topics we usually talk about here in order to open our minds, as I see a lot of people here are interested in the same stuff and have the same values. Also something bothers me in the idea of all of us behind our devices talking like anonymous people, technology is already replacing so many things, nothing will replace the real interaction face to face with another human being, I would never underestimate the potential of like minded people together, the same way Spiral Dynamics evolves like an organism, so it is with people and their surroundings. But maybe I'm just saying all of that because I'm a real loner now, I used to be very extroverted and social when I was surrounded by my blue family and friends, as for now the deeper I go inwards and start getting green or even yellow values the more introverted I become. Leo's community is getting bigger and bigger, soon he will reach 1M followers on YT and although he may not be aware of how things are gonna turn out, it's inevitable that we will meet a lot of people from here and even him in person at some point.

If I were to follow your train of thought I would consider this online forum a cult too :ph34r: careful with generalizations and misuse of labels.

@Leo Gura Leo, would you consider doing something in Vegas for this year? I wonder if it would still take much of your time, I understand it can be a distraction from your personal work but also it would be sooo inspiring for all of us to see you in the real world and be surrounded by other people who think alike.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

2 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

I'm talking about Leo being here, you can't forbid people to gather to talk about what they want of course.

If Leo is here, then the discussion will be more focused on him and Actualized.org rather than self-actualization at large, which is not wrong ofc, but many people idealize him, and this is how a cult is founded, even if the leader doesn't really want it to be this way.

There is always a large number or people that put the teacher on a pedestal, so this can't be avoided.

God is love

And God in them