Wisebaxter

Is my Girlfriend Really an Illusion?

168 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, the_purple_tuba said:

I’m @Wisebaxter‘S girlfriend. As far as I’m aware, I do exist. I poked him back, and he appears to exist too. I’ve attached a picture here with @Wisebaxter sitting on my knee to prove it.

@Leo Gura I have no hammers :-p

P.s. thank you for all the amazing videos, you have made me think about all sorts of things with a new perspective.

E0CE6402-AD3E-4B9D-B6C7-1E84E3713F8F.jpeg

Wisebaxter is a living monkey puppet ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Well I never!! The cheek....and I'm the monkey....

Edited by Wisebaxter

6 minutes ago, the_purple_tuba said:

He acts like it :-p

He throws feces at you ? ???

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, the_purple_tuba said:

Thank you :) #clicks ruby slippers frantically# ?

@the_purple_tuba Was thinking of the ruby slippers and the story of Oz about an hour ago as I was reading this post. Funny thing that you should mention it here. Oz seemed so real to Dorthy but was it all just illusion?

Follow the Yello Brick Road = The path to awakening from illusion.

Trust only in the Ruby Slippers = Truth can only be found from within.

Picaso was once asked why he didn't paint reality as it is.

Picaso replied: What is reality?

the questioner reached into his wallet and pulled out a picture of his wife and said "this is reality"

Picaso looked at the picture and said" "she's really flat".

55 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

the questioner reached into his wallet and pulled out a picture of his wife and said "this is reality"

I think there is a typo in the translation. Picaso in this situation was just being mean towards the man, shaming his "FAT" wife, not actually addressing the flatness of the object on which she was portrayed......... Its a mistake many historians make, heck its still in most textbooks. Only the most up-to date scholars know the truth

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

- Your ego is just a bunch of fake stories you made up about who you are. When you hear that, you probably think something like "Yes, I know that much of who I am, is taught to me by cultural and societal influences. But there are parts of me that are real, like my body and my true feelings and thoughts that I didn't get from outside sources." But what if you would discover that your ego is actually 100% totally made-up stories ? That even your girlfriend's body is a made-up story ? So you could say your ego exists, but it's more like a videogame character you created. It's not really "alive". It's just something you thought up. It's not murder if you delete the videogame character.

- Your "real Self" then, is your consciousness. Imagine if scientists recreated a complete human body, molecule by molecule, even making sure that the blood is pumping around and the brain is fireing off electrical impulses and stuff. A perfect synthetically created copy of a human. But it still wouldn't be "alive" until consciousness or "life" is added in the mix.

Now that's all good to understand on an intellectual level. But what you want is to really "see it", to so it as real as your gf's body, right ? So let me attempt to explain with an example that helped me tremendously. My source is Howard Vernon, who can explain it a lot better than me, but let me give it a try.

The example:

- When somebody asks you "if you are a good person", you would probably answer what most people on this planet would answer. Something like:

"Yes, I am a good person. I have my flaws, but I do my best to do good, to improve myself, I give to charity, I help people where I can, I am certainly not as bad as Hitler." (replace Hitler by anything that you think is bad).

- But now comes the tricky part. "Your are not fooling anybody", as Howard Vernon would put it (well, except maybe you're fooling yourself). You (your phoney ego) are just as bad and just as lost as ANYBODY else that you see out there in the world. Your first response that you are "a good person", is your ego. And that's what the ego does. It makes up tons of nice stories about who you (your ego) are. But you don't really believe me that you are so bad, do you ? So let's have a closer look.

- Consider that if you are "true" or "whole", there are NO problems. There is nothing to get angry about. Nothing to get irritated by. And if you do have any negative reaction, to anything, then it is because your ego is different from your true self. And your ego is the biggest liar you have ever seen, really disgusting if you finally get to see your ego for what it really is.

- So as a simple exercise, try to notice next time when you get upset or angry about anything. And instead of pointing outwards (to that bad Hitler, or those dirty homosexuals, or those damned Jehovas, or that guy that cut you off in traffic, even you bumping your own toe and cursing God for hurting you, or anything that people can get annoyed by) ... Instead of pointing outwards, look inwards. Notice the hatred, the anger in yourself. You might be surprised that it is much bigger than you expected while you were pointing at the others, the real bad people in the world that are causing you sorrow. And you get what you give. Is it fair that you can have this extreme anger in you, but you never blame yourself, while the others get blamed for all the bad things they do to you ? They are just as lost as you yourself. But it's easier of course to notice fault in others. Your ego doesn't want you to blame your awesome self. The others are all lost. Don't blame them, because they don't even know how lost they are. You're a fool if you think you can expect anything good from all those lost egos. They are not looking in themselves either, just like you weren't looking in yourself when you got angry or irritated.

- I myself used to hate "the whole world", to the point where I don't even want to have anything to do with society anymore, where I don't even care anymore if I'd die right now. Big big hatred. All those stupid people out there, mean people, criminals, ... Until I looked at the hatred it caused in myself. And now I simply refuse be angry or irritated or depressed or negative in any way anymore. It is possible, not even that difficult when you realise that they are all lost, like I was myself. And suddenly, the whole world might change for you (which will prove that it's all an illusion that your ego made up to please you). You can "SEE" it change, as you expose more and more of your ego lies. Not just intellectually, but on a spiritual level. Finally you might find the Real You, and become a decent human being instead of the dirty liar that your ego is. Notice how your ego is probably right now telling you lies: "I have read about this exercise, I'm not going to actually do it because I'm so smart and I can imagine that it could give me some benefits. But it will just be like positive thinking, making me feel good for 2 days but not making any real changes, so it is not worth the effort to actually do it.". Don't believe those lies ! What happens when you do it (refusing any anger in yourself), is nothing short of a miracle, changing your whole world.

If you have finally exposed the lie in your thinking that you are a good person, then ... well, you find more examples (in yourself of course, never out there) of all the lies that your ego tells you. And if you go deep enough, you might find that it even "makes up" your hot girlfriend for you ! The Real You, is the consciousness, which is on another, "non-worldly" level than your videogame ego. There is only one of those, which is the spark of life that's in every living being.

I hope this helps in some way. If not, I at least gave it a try. ;-)

14 hours ago, Bluebird said:

Don't do it man. Took 600ug of LSD one night because I was chasing that sweet ego death, and I got it. But boy oh boy did it get messy. Destroyed my apartment and got handcuffed by the police after breaking into an off duty police officers house. This was literally my worst fears manifesting, the police. It'll help you purge for sure, but trust me, there are easier ways. The after-effects of that trip have been manifesting for 5 months, I'm still letting go of the emotions that begun to flood forth on that trip.

This definitely can happen but I do want to throw in my experience which didn't go bad to see both spectrums. I had taken 1000ug this particular night when my highest dose prior was 500ug. Dumb move but I have no regrets. A lot of it was being glued to the floor seeing incomprehensible things but it was probably the end of the peak into the come down there was nothing but pure bliss. No sense of self accompanied with pure oneness and it was an absolute amazing feeling. There was no resistance only surrender.

@Shadowraix Thanks for throwing a positive story out there to help me get a little perspective. Am gearing up for my next trip and was feeling a bit paranoid. 

@Nahm Haha she's quite cute for an illusion right? Yep, I do have a touch of the old monkey mind....but I'm slowly calming it down...with the help of you fine people :)

@valleyken Let me have a good read of all that and shout you back when I've digested it all. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

1 hour ago, Martin123 said:

I think there is a typo in the translation. Picaso in this situation was just being mean towards the man, shaming his "FAT" wife, not actually addressing the flatness of the object on which she was portrayed......... Its a mistake many historians make, heck its still in most textbooks. Only the most up-to date scholars know the truth

@Martin123 Lol you're messing with us right? I can't find any information about that version of events online

Edited by Wisebaxter

15 hours ago, Wisebaxter said:

I just leant over and poked her in the arm...she feels really solid...she's looking at me funny now. Ok, I'll forget it all and stay present. 

Notice where that "feeling of solid" is happening in. You say she feels solid, but what you're feeling is a perception in your awareness, that exists within you.

Edited by SgtPepper

Please stop look at me :/

God is love

And God in them

@valleyken Thank you very much for all that. I am aware that evil is created only by the ego mind and doesn't exist in reality. This is a fundamental teaching of Leo's that I picked up on a while back and has had some very profound implications for me. I'm under no illusions that my ego constitutes a 'good person' at this stage, as this would also be my own relative label and not something that exists in actuality. I appreciate your eloquent and in depth explanation of this truth, which is such an important one. I also like what you said about how the body is just inert matter until consciousness or life is breathed into it. 

@SgtPepper Woah, I love that picture. What were you up to just before that shit went down? I want a piece of that action