Wisebaxter

Is my Girlfriend Really an Illusion?

168 posts in this topic

Real is so limited and burdensome. Illusion is infinite and freely flowing. 

Which movie would you rather participate in?

1. Physicists debate about the atomic interactions within an apple. Highly detailed, analytical and logical. Lots of debate about which atomic model is the most accurate representation. Egos all over the place, trying to be right.

2. An illusory dream world filled with mysticism. An exploration into magical realms beyond imagination. A world filled with wonder and magnificence.

Movie 1: Omg my head hurts. Is this almost over yet?

Movie 2: :x

1 minute ago, Richard Alpert said:

Tell her to punch you in the head 5 times.

If she is an illusion, you wont feel anything.

How can you determine the feeling isn't part of the illusion?

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

How can you determine the feeling isn't part of the illusion?

The only way to be really sure would be to die,

Hummmmm

:ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Ero said:

@Shin And what if you're dreaming that you're alive? What is death then? :ph34r:

How could I know, I'm too scared to find out :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Which movie would you rather participate in?

1. Physicists debate about the atomic interactions within an apple. Highly detailed, analytical and logical. Lots of debate about which atomic model is the most accurate representation. Egos all over the place, trying to be right.

2. An illusory dream world filled with mysticism. An exploration into magical realms beyond imagination. A world filled with wonder and magnificence.

@Serotoninluv @Nahm  I like this perspective. There does seems to be a negative connotation attached to the word 'illusion,' but why? Perhaps it gets lumped in with 'delusion.' Well she's quite a pleasant illusion, that's for sure. The nicest illusory girlfriend I've had so far. 

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to contribute to this thread with your ideas and insights. As I raise my consciousness I may develop a deeper understanding, experientially. For now I'll just stay present and enjoy what's there. I think I understand things a little more than I did conceptually, which is that she is really there, as much as I'm really here, even if it constitutes an illusion. This is because, in terms of duality both existence and non-existence are the same thing. She's experiencing what it's like to be in her space, as an ego I mean, just like I am. But behind that there is the infinite awareness that permeates both of us, which is absolute, which is one-ness. This is what Leo meant by 'you are all there is.'

Edited by Wisebaxter

2 hours ago, Ero said:

Don't stress it. Even if you do, you'll just go through pain, and in the end still realise. So I just hope you'll feel better ??❤️

Thank you :) I feel ok now, not stressed or anything. Whatever the truth is, I accept it. I don't need to know what it is in order to surrender to it and bask in the magic of existence. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

8 hours ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Leo Gura Does that mean that the shit she comes out with, when she talks, is just a projection of my mind? It's whatever I think she should say? Just like you're typing whatever I think you should type? That makes sense as she certainly does seem to conform to my opinion of her. Also, aren't you having the same experience in your relative field, which means everything is you. So everything is both me and you....that's starting to make sense. So you do exist there as a thing....but it's the context of what you are as that thing that needs to be examined...

But if everything I do is your projection and everything you do is my projection...who's projection is the correct one? What I'm basically asking is, are you there Leo....are you really there? You seem to be. I've been watching your videos for years and learning so much. Or have I just been creating you in my experience and teaching myself? 

You may have missed an important point Leo was trying to make "it's all one universal mind"

@cetus56 Rupert Spira says there is one consciousness but all these different people (egos) having a unique experience of it. That does explain a lot

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Wisebaxter God exploring-experiencing- expressing itself in infinate ways. Like infinate fingers of a hand.

We are all neurotransmitters to each other in the big collective brain

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

We are all neurotransmitters to each other in the big collective brain

@Serotoninluv Wow, that's awesome :x:x Very much enjoying hanging out here with this particular cluster

Edited by Wisebaxter

I’m @Wisebaxter‘S girlfriend. As far as I’m aware, I do exist. I poked him back, and he appears to exist too. I’ve attached a picture here with @Wisebaxter sitting on my knee to prove it.

@Leo Gura I have no hammers :-p

P.s. thank you for all the amazing videos, you have made me think about all sorts of things with a new perspective.

E0CE6402-AD3E-4B9D-B6C7-1E84E3713F8F.jpeg