Wisebaxter

Is my Girlfriend Really an Illusion?

168 posts in this topic

Just now, TheAvatarState said:

@Wisebaxter No worries bro, you're doing great! The answers will come.

Thanks dude, feeling a little disheartened right now as I still haven't had an actual non-dual experience and I've amassed all these theories which are weighing me down. I'm gonna drop that 200ug of LSD in a few days I think. 

Just now, Shin said:

There is only illusions, so she is as real as it gets.

@Wisebaxter The hilarity is that nothing exists, and yet here we are! *brain explodes*

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Just now, TheAvatarState said:

@Wisebaxter The hilarity is that nothing exists, and yet here we are! *brain explodes*

I really want to get a taste of that sweet, sweet non existence in my experience, 

Just now, Wisebaxter said:

Thanks dude, feeling a little disheartened right now as I still haven't had an actual non-dual experience and I've amassed all these theories which are weighing me down. I'm gonna drop that 200ug of LSD in a few days I think. 

You don’t need theory, lsd, and all that to see what we are pointing at. It’s right in plain sight. 

I really want to get a taste of that sweet, sweet non existence in my experience, 

Be careful what you wish for. Do you have a trip sitter?

Sent from my iEgo

After you see how simple it is you will feel silly for going out and trying to capture that which was already intimately inherent with or as your own experience. 

Edited by Jack River

3 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

Trust me you really don't ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Trust me you really don't ???

Haha yeah, I'm basically saying I want to die. Well something does, maybe the ego as it thinks it'll gain something from it. Whereas really the ego will shit it's pants 

Haha yeah, I'm basically saying I want to die.

LSD is not the substance to do it with, trust me. Yes, I've taken 700ug and literally died (I'm not joking), but, uh, I don't recommend it. 5-meo seems to be the perfect smooth enlightenment psychedelic you can take safely in your home solo. I have plans of trying it this summer. But please don't go looking for death on LSD, it's not pretty. You will literally be shattered. 

Sent from my iEgo

7 minutes ago, Jack River said:

After you see how simple it is you will feel silly for going out and trying to capture that which was already intimately inherent with or as your own experience. 

The paradox seems to be that there is more to my direct experience than what I currently have access to, e.g, all of this 'illusion stuff.' Enlightened folk say they're directly aware that everything is illusion, but that's certainly not in my experience right now

Edited by Wisebaxter

54 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Don't overthink!

xD

Thinking the girlfriend is an illusion is overthinking too, is it not?

3 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

The paradox seems to be that there is more to my direct experience than what I currently have access to, e.g, all of this 'illusion stuff.' Enlightened folk say they're directly aware that everything is illusion, but that's certainly not in my experience right now

No. You have the same access as others. Some are just preoccupied with the lady in the red dress?(subject/object activity). 

Sometimes our mental habits cause us to look in certain directions and not others. Or cause to look in a direction period, in this case. 

Edited by Jack River

2 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

LSD is not the substance to do it with, trust me. Yes, I've taken 700ug and literally died (I'm not joking), but, uh, I don't recommend it. 5-meo seems to be the perfect smooth enlightenment psychedelic you can take safely in your home solo. I have plans of trying it this summer. But please don't go looking for death on LSD, it's not pretty. You will literally be shattered. 

Really? That kind of sucks. Thanks for the heads up though

29 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

@Wisebaxter No , what you see is real , what you think you see is not real , stop overcomplicating things . You can only get confuse about reality if you start imagining things that do not exists . 

This.

She is real, but as soon as you start to think, she isn't real.

Careful what you wish for ???

images(79).jpg

God is love

And God in them

@Wisebaxter lsd is a wonderful substance with much to offer. Every trip I've had up to 300ug was positive and amazing, nearly every trip over 300ug turned into a fucking nightmare. Of course everyone is different, but I've found that's roughly the breaking point into ego-death territory for most people. You don't want to know if you actually died the night before and if you're living in some parallel reality, only to eventually give in to the fact you actually died and that you were never born. To have that REAL for you. I'm not saying this to brag (hell no) or scare you, I'm just saying that you don't want that, and there are better ways to go about this.

I mean, yeah you could take 6 tabs tomorrow and most certainly die, but then take the anxiety you feel now times 100... It's too forceful, too abrupt. It's not "sweet sweet." I'm still trying to recover from and make sense of some of those acid trips and that was a year and a half ago! I'm doing really well now, but don't do what I did, it was stupid. 5-meo gives you the "death" part with clarity and no visuals. LSD in high doses gives you "death" with your worst fears manifested into visions and beings that tear you apart. At least that's the way it was for me. Proceed at your own risk :D  I will tell you one thing, after it was all said and done it was really effective and injected a lot of humility into me. 

Sent from my iEgo

20 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Shin just the truth, no matter what

Everything is fine,

Until someone starts losing an I

???

God is love

And God in them

42 minutes ago, Jack River said:

You have the same access as others. Some are just preoccupied with the lady in the red dress?

HA! I love it. 

Sent from my iEgo