Mezanti

question for leo on how to stop caring what people think

12 posts in this topic

Ive watched your video on this subject a few years ago now, i've done the affirmations, not consistently, i just wanted to ask you now, a few years later, do you still think doing the affirmations is effective? is it going to actually reprogram my mind? 

Affirmations aren't the only thing you should do but are helpful.

Do you know why affirmations are even recommended?

Because it puts intent into your subconscious which primarily work on repetition.

How you think is a habit just like anything else in life.

If you care what others think, then that is a sign of insecurity; you don't know what to think of yourself, so you seek validation from external sources to give you value.

But the issue is, most people don't even think for themselves and are also in the same position as you. So why should you care what they think when you know most people are egotistic and lost.

You have to assume your role of the ultimate judge of yourself. Your judgement of yourself is the only thing that matters.

have you tried 6 pillars of self esteem? affirmations are good to start but you need something deeper to get lasting change. 6 pillars is a 7 month-ish program that goes pretty deep. 

Consistency is also key. If you do it every other day or think of it as a chore, you wont see any change or maybe just a little. Build a morning routine around it and get excited about it.

Well why should you give a fuck about what someone else think of you? You don't have your own life to take care? That "someone else" is a respected doctor and his opinion has some kind of importance? If not why care of them? Focus on yourself and how to grow.. Just Don t give a fuck and move towards your goal. 

Yeah like @Angelo John Gage  said..when you realize you give others to determine your worth and who you are based on their approval positive negative reaction you will see its so stupid...notice in social situation that you give others power over you to determine who you are and how worthy are you..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

6 hours ago, darind said:

Well why should you give a fuck about what someone else think of you? You don't have your own life to take care? That "someone else" is a respected doctor and his opinion has some kind of importance? If not why care of them? Focus on yourself and how to grow.. Just Don t give a fuck and move towards your goal. 

easier said than done...

Insects talks has no affect on me.
I do not feel anger toward meaningless futility perception.

Their biased truth, full of shit, means nothing to me.